BBMKU Admission 2021-22: Binod Bihari Mart Koyalanchal is a university in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. It was set up on the 13th November 2017 by the Government of Jharkhand. UGC endorses the university and offers degree programs at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels in different streams. The various departments of Education, Management, Mass Communication, Art and Culture, Law, Life Science, Foreign Language, Environment Science, Life Science, Computer Science, Disaster Management, etc, are offered at the university admission.
|BBMKU University||BBMKU Application Form|
|BBMKU Admission||BBMKU Fee Structure|
- The aspirants must match the criterion of eligibility to gain admission into the courses.
- All the courses will be selecting candidates based on their scores on the qualifying exam for the University.
- The aspirants are to fill up the admission form online from the official site of the University.
- Admission to all the projects conceded based on merit.
- The span of UG courses is three to five years, and for PG courses, it is two years, while Research projects can long as long as five years.
- Each of the publications is selected solely based on student interests.
- University promotes only those candidates that are on merit and qualifying.
- They do not compensate on merit except for the reserved seats 741.
- 21 October 2021: The last date of submission of the online examination form for BA, BSc, BCom (4th semesters) with late fees is 25 October 2021. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
|University||Binod Bihari Mahto Koylanchal University|
|University Type | Approved by||Private | NAAC, UGC|
|Other Facts||28 departments|
|Facilities||Library, Conference Hall, Placement cell, auditorium|
|Lecture theatre, reading room, hostel, playground|
BBMKU Admission 2021-22
Binod Bihari Mahto Koylanchal University is presenting UG, PG, and Ph.D. Courses with the specialization. To secure admission to this institute, candidates can apply online. Its access relies on merit and entrance exams.
BBMKU UG Admission
- BSc Chemistry: University requires the least to have 12th. The candidate must have PCMB as their backdrop. They must also be clear of NET and BBMKUET.
- B.Com (H): The candidate is to be from the Commerce backdrop (preferred). They may be from any, though. They must have cleared of 12th with valid scores. BBMKUET is a must for clearance.
- BA Psychology: The candidate is to have their 12th cleared. They must also clear off BBMKUET. Their NET scores should also be valid.
- BA (History): The candidate should be NET qualified; they must be clear of BBMKUET as well. The students should have a backdrop of Arts or Science with plus two clearances.
BBMKU PG Admission
- MA Sanskrit: The candidate must have cleared off BA. Sanskrit, they are to have 50% scores. They are to be on merit only.
- M.Com (Hons.): A candidate with B.Com/B.Com (Hons.), BBA/B.Com LLB, can opt for this course. They must have a related backdrop. They require 50% scores to be on merit.
- M.Sc Mathematics: For the course, the only candidate with B.Sc. Mathematics/ Physics clearance is fit. They must have 50% scores.
- Ph.D. Economics: The candidate is to have Masters’s/ MPhil in Economics to apply for this. The candidate must have 60% scores to enter. The candidate should clear counseling and interview Binod Bihari MahtoKoylanchal University Admission.
BBMKU Admission 2021 Last Date
|UG, PG application form Submission||Sep 2021|
|PG course exams||last week of Sep 2021|
|Entrance exam||3rd week of Oct 2021|
BBMKU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The candidate must keep their ID credentials and application number with the registration number written down. They may require it later.
- University only gives off one way to apply for Binod Bihari Mahto Koylanchal University Admission.
- The candidates must go to the website for the application form access.
- They must register themselves, access the form, and fill it in after login.
- The candidates must as well attach requirements, fill boxes of documents, and upload asked for papers.
- They must then submit it to the site with their login credentials.
- They can also send it through mail/post to the address of the BBKMU.
- Aadhaar card/birth date proof
- Certificates of migration, transfer, and fitness
- Degrees that the university asks
- Scoresheets that the university asks
- Address: Govt. Polytechnic Road Dhanbad-828130
- Email: registrarbbmkuatgmaildotcom
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th