B.Com Blockchain and Financial Technology Admission 2021-22: BCom is a 2-3 years UG course. It belongs to the commerce stream. This course aim to focus on the ideas and theories of Blockchain and Financial Technology. The grads of this course can get a job in various financial sectors of India. Such as Healthcare, Banks, Schools, etc. B.Com BFT is a course of commerce stream. The duration of the program is 03 years.
B.Com Blockchain and Financial Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Bcom Blockchain and Financial Technology|
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Commerce in Blockchain and Financial Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4 to 5 Lakhs per Annual|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5,000 to 5 Lacs|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks|
B.Com Blockchain and Financial Technology Admission 2021-22
- The admission of this course is based on the merit of class XII. Some institutes conduct CET for enrollments of B.Com Blockchain and Financial Technology. The course comprises multiple subjects of Fintech, Cryptocurrency, Banking, and Blockchain technology. The advanced course after completing this course to get admission M.Com in BFT.
- The course’s objective is to provide professionals in the field of Finance and blockchain. It provides knowledge and skills of computer language, blockchain, big data analytics, and machine learning. It also prepares professionals for future digital and technological transformation in finance industries.
- The B.Com BFT syllabus covers Finance, BlockChain Technology, Applied Data Science, Law and Business, Economics, the Environment of Financial System, etc. The program is separated into the semester system. The whole syllabus will be covered in 06 semesters.
- This course’s top recruiting areas are Business Consultancies, Marketing, Educational Institutions, Merchant Banking, Inventory Control, Public Accounting firms, etc.
- Such graduates of B.Com BFT can make their Career as Finance Controller, Financial Planning Consultant, Trainee Associate, Financial Planning Manager, Risk Manager, Insurance Manager, Money Markets Dealer, Credit, and Cash manager, etc.
- The students who passed class XII with min 45% are suitable for admission in this course.
- The admission of this course is merit-based.
- Numerous colleges of India offer admission to this course every year.
- The overall fee charge for this course is average between INR 05 K to 02 Lac.
- Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
Fее іn Indіа
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average tuition fees of B.Com Blockchain and Financial Technology range from INR 5K to 05 lakh annually.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The finance and blockchain experts can earn annual income ranging between 7K to 15K per month. The salary will increase if you gain expertise in the field.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: This course provided in full-time mode.
- Part-Time/Online: There is a chance of online or part-time teaching for this course.
B.Com Blockchain and Financial Technology University & Fees
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||35650|
|Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Admission||3 years||35600|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||35625|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||35650|
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||35550|
|Bankura University Admission||3 years||35575|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th