B.Com Distance Education Admission 2022-23: B.Com is a bachelor of commerce program that UGC approves. Some colleges and universities that provide this program like Jaipur National University, Delhi University. B.com is the only program in India that the candidates mainly choose.
There are two categories of B.Com admission, B.Com (Pass) and B.Com (Hons), and there is a good scope in several jobs like operation manager, accountant, Finance manager, etc. They also learn about an accountant, tax consultant, Human resources, Banker, Auditor, Finance management, statistics, etc.
B.Com is a lone ranger of business that the UGC endorses. Certain schools and colleges give this program included Jaipur National University. B.Com is the solitary program in India that is generally picked by the up-and-comers. In India, B.com has various courses, and each course has various subjects. Understudies can apply in various areas after passing this course.
B.Com Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Duration||1 to 3 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||( 12th Pass with 45% marks ) B.Com Distance Education can be gained by anyone who has passed their HSC Examination from a recognized board can apply to this program from a known institution board of commerce.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per year ) according to the university.|
B.Com Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. Many universities release the admission news for Bcom admission in the new batch, the student can go for the admission, in offline and online mode also. Certainly, the forms are available at IMTS Institute. Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, and other places also. Indeed Online B.Com in Abroad, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait. Thus commerce degree is demanded in every country.
- Obviously, Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or B.Com Distance Education is an undergraduate degree in which studies are related to the subjects of commerce and its widely accepted prevailing industry. Thus B.Com degree is a bachelor’s degree that involves complete information about commerce strategy, a student can learn in this course how to make a commercial record. In Fact, B.Com is awarded as an undergraduate degree.
- A Bachelor’s degree is obtained through studying business-related subjects especially in India or Dubai, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, and other Commonwealth countries. The degree is also known as simply the Bachelor’s of Commerce (B.Com Distance Education) and includes the following few out of the many courses.
- Of course, B.Com Course available in every government and private college if anyone planning for banking sector’s job B.Com is the best option for them it can be possible in 3-year academic duration. How to get admission for the B.Com course? Students select one best college, eligibility criteria must be fulfilled and students can submit the form online/offline mode.
- Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com) Distance Education Course is divided into 6 semesters for 3 years, each semester has 6 months to get qualify and go for the next semester. All the universities follow the UGC rule for setting the syllabus and examination pattern for any course, B.Com is bachelor degree it has its own demand in the company to manage the accountant department and control of the department to maintain the company financial decision.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The minimum eligibility for the course is to clear 10+2. Students can apply in different sectors after passing this course.
The average fee for the course is up to 20000-50000 INR.
Benefits of B.Com Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: com is also an online course in India. Students have complete-time flexibility to get admission and study their courses freely.
- Low cost: This course has low Cost because huge numbers of students get admission and choose to learn the bachelor of commerce.
- Earn while you learn: It prepares the students to learn and earn at the same time. Students enable to earn and study at the same time. During their free time, the students also learn eCommerce and earn money online.
- Digital classes: Students have the facility of online/offline classes with different subjects.
B.Com Integrated Course with MBA, M.Com
Many University provides the integrated course with B.Com to get more than one degree at the same academic session in this case student get admission in B.Com and another additional degree is part of the course, like MBA + B.com and B.Com + M.Com is very popular and demanded in corporate and banking sectors and it will also save one year of student anyone can achieve this degree in 4 Year of study.
Future Careers After Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com) Distance Education
People who obtain a bachelor’s degree in Commerce in India through any plan (even online education and distance education) have a bright future in being professionals as Industrial Psychologists, Business system analysts, decision analysts, Banking analysts, Logistics Manager, Econometric Officer, and many others, etc. The B.Com degree option is the second most suited option after science and great for those who think that an Arts Degree could be a lesser degree than that but was just not admitted into Science for some reason. It has managerial skills learned through competing areas of academics to provide greater training in their chosen particular subjects.
Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com) Distance Education Specialization
- Business principles
- Information systems
- Business Economics
- Electronic Commerce
- Foreign Trade
- Logistics Management
Our Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support also.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depend on university rules.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com) Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, This Degree is approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Q: Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Q: Can students pay a fee in installment?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities’ rules.
Top University For B.Com in Distance Mode
Be the first to leave a review.