B.Com International Business And Finance Admission 2021-22: B.Com is a three years commerce UG course. The course focuses on understanding the business of different cultures and learn the business of the whole world. The grads of this course offered various jobs in other companies. Such as logistics, Export, Ports and Economic Zones, etc. B.Com Course is related to finance, and Charted accounted it is a management program after 12th candidates can take admission in the courses.
The Bachelor of Commerce in International Business and Finance is a UG course, and it could be complete in a minimum of three years. The B.Com International Business and Finance is to teach students about world-level businesses. The understanding of business in different regions and cultures is the main focus of this course. International business learning also measures the effects of culture & languages on business and the impacts of exchange rate policies.
B.Com International Business And Finance Highlights
|Course Name||B.Com International Business And Finance|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Commerce In International Business And Finance|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 Lacs to 8 Lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5,000 to 8 lacs|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks|
B.Com International Business and Finance Admission 2021-22
- Admission to this program is given based on merit. The entries are also given scores secured in the entrance exam conducted at the universities or state level. The course aims to provide knowledge of how to manage a business in the International Market and local markets. It helps students to generate business plans and methods used in business. The candidates who have passed the 12th class with a minimum of 45 are eligible for admissions to this program.
- Such International Business and Finance professionals can make careers in computer, and electronic companies, automobile companies, consumer durable manufacturers, securities firms, import and export organizations, Banks, the hospitality sector, Travel and tourism, consulting businesses Foreign Direct Investment and economic development organizations.
- These commerce professionals can perform job roles such as International Training Managers, Accountants Executive, International Operations Managers, Global Distribution Managers, etc.
- The advanced course after completing B.Com in IBF is M.Com or MBA in International Business and Finance.
- Eligibility for admission in this commerce course is the 12th class exam passed with a minimum of 60%.
- Admission in International Business and Finance is offered in various commerce and science institutes across the country.
- Generally, enrollments are given through direct admission. Some institutes conduct entrance exams too.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average academic fees for this program, starting from INR 5K to 08 lakhs.
The specialists holding this degree offered average starting salary ranges from INR 02 lakh to 08 lakh annually.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: This is a regular full-time degree.
- Part-Time/Online: Some Institutes of India offer this course in online/private modes.
- CFA Institute
- ICSI Company Secretaries (CS)
- ICAI Chartered Accountants (CA)
- ICMAI Cost Accountants
International Business and Finance Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Prose and usage||English composition and Business Correspondence|
|Management and Principles||Business Statistics|
|Financial Accounting||Business organization and office management|
|Elements of Insurance||Advance financial accounting|
|Foreign trade procedure and documentation|
|Financing for foreign trade|
International Business and Finance University & Fees
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||42650|
|Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Admission||3 years||42600|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||42625|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||42650|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||42550|
|Bankura University Admission||3 years||42575|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th