BCU Admission 2021-22: The BCU, a recently established university (not much older than four years), began its first academic learning program in 2018. The university has come up as a branch of the Bengaluru University and evolved as a dependable in the field of learning where it facilitates candidates to pursue courses in faculties such as Science, Humanity, Commerce, Education, Visual Arts, Journalism, Etc. At undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, post-diploma, and PhD level.
|BCU University||BCU University Application Form|
|BCU University Admission||BCU University Fee Structure|
- 13 October 2021: The last date of submission of application form for admission to the UG Programs at the BCU for womens was extended till 11 October 2021. Check here (Source)
Bengaluru Central University Highlights
|University||Bengaluru Central University|
|University Type | Approved by||Private | UGC, AICTE|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ PGCET/ATMA/GMAT/XAT/ KMAT|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Other Facts||43 Acres Campus area|
BCU Admission 2021-22
It is recognised as a leading institute of Higher Education in India. It aims to provide an endless opportunity to the students to develop their skills and monetise them wisely. The University offers various courses at UG, PG and PhD levels. Apart from this, it provides Global Language, Diploma and Certificate Courses.
BCU UG Admission
- BA-History: The candidates are to have a backdrop of any area. They are to have a 12th degree. They are to clear off PUC.
- BA Economics: PUC Is an essential clearance. The 12th is to be cleared off by the candidates. They should also be on merit; they are preferred if from the commerce area.
- BSc Chemistry: The candidates are to be from Science. They are to have 12th standard completion. They are to be on merit scores.
- BSc Botany: The candidates must have the clearance of 12th and PUC. They are also to clear off with merit scores, and they must be from a PCMB backdrop.
- B.Com: The candidates are required to clear off the 12th with eligible scores. They are to have a commerce backdrop on the 12th.
BCU PG Admission
- MBA: Candidates require BBA, B.Com, BA courses completed. They need 50% scores for admission. The clearance of MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, or equal is required.
- M.Com: The candidates must have cleared their degree of B.Com, BBA, BA, etc. they must also have acquired 50% scores.
- MEd: The candidates must have cleared bachelors with the backdrop of B.Ed. They must have cleared off with 50% scores.
- MSc: The candidates are to clear off with the area of Science. They are also to clear off with 50% scores, and they must have cleared in B.Sc.
BCU Admission 2021 Last Date
|UG, PG courses Admissions BCU Began||Aug 2021|
|UG, PG courses Admission BCU Ends||Sep 2021|
BCU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The admission process to the academic session has begun, and the applications will take place both online and offline. Aspirants applying offline are to download the course application form filled or fill it after the download and pay the application form fee of INR 500. Those applying for B.Ed are to pay INR 1000 from the general category for application form fee payment.
The DD Drawn should be in favor of the BCU and be born in Bengaluru city. Candidates can then send the filled form with paper to the university address. For more admission based info, read below:
- The MPhil and Ph.D. courses entry is given based on the entrance exam held by the university, after which the university has an interview.
- The counseling held by the university follows the entry exam of the UG and PG courses.
- The aspirants who have cleared the UGC NET, GATE, CSIR NET, or any other qualifying exams become eligible to apply to the PG courses, exempting them from the university-based entry exam.
- The MBA aspirants must have a clearance of the CAT, MAT, JMET, ATMA, PGCET, or any other equal level exam cleared, making them exempted from the university entry exam.
- For BCU UG & PG Courses Fee Structure.
- The candidates are required to go to the university campus or website for the form download
- They would have to detail it in the boxes while attaching necessary papers completely
- The candidates are then required to pay the form fee and filing fee through challan, DD, or draft
- They must then submit these to the university campus (mail/post/person)
- The candidates must go to the university site to fill the form in for the BCU admission 2021-22
- They must also attach required documentation; they will fill the payment required as well
- They will have to submit these with the ‘submit’ tab or send them to the admission address
- Adhaar card/identity card
- Certificate (Income, BPL, Category, Living)
- Degree (UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate)
- Titles (if required)
- Scoresheet (Entrance test, 10th and 12th)
- Address: Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi Bengaluru- 560001, Karnataka
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 080-22131385
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th