BE Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BE Electrical Engineering is an undergraduate Electrical Engineering course. Electrical engineering is the branch of engineering where students learn the concepts and practical works of electrical, electronics, and electromagnetism. A range of subtopics is coming throughout the course, such as power, electronics, control systems, signal processing, and telecommunications.
BE Electrical Engineering is an intermediate program in Electro-technology. Electrical Engineering is the engineering field where students study electrical, electronic, and electromagnetic ideas and practical applications. Many institutions like The University of Delhi, Thapar University, and Punjab Colleges of engineering and Technology offer this course.
BE Electrical Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BE Electrical Engineering Distance Education|
|Eligibility||12th or Equivalent|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 25 K to 35 k / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BE Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Electrical engineering deals with large-scale electrical systems such as power transmission and motor control. It is unlike electronic engineering, which deals with the study of small-scale electronic systems. The course duration is four years, and the complete syllabus of the program is divided into eight semesters. Students can get admission after completing the higher secondary class in the course, with a minimum 55 percentile marks score for the general category students and 50 percentile for the reserved students.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The candidates should be minimum passed in intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Math, and Chemistry.
- No entrance-based admission is offered for the course.
The Fee for the BE Electrical Engineering Distance Education course is Approx INR 25 K to 35 K.
BE Electrical Engineering Syllabus
Here we mention the list of the syllabus of Electrical Engineering is as follows:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Subjects of Study||Mathematics II|
|English for Science and Tech.||Physics II|
|Mathematics I||Computer Programming & Information Technology|
|Physics I||Electrical Technology|
|Chemistry||Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Engineering Materials (Section A)||Engineering Mechanics|
|Engineering Materials (Section B)||Value Education, HR Environment|
|Engineering Graphics||Workshop Practice II|
|Environmental Studies||Physics Practical II|
|Workshop Practice I||Computer Programming Practical|
|Chemistry Practical||Electrical Technology Practical|
|Physics Practical I||Engineering Mechanics Practical|
|Electronics & Inst. Practical|
|Semester III||Semester VI|
|Mechanics of Solids||Electrical Measurements|
|Applied Thermodynamics||Electrical Machines I|
|Data Structures||Analogue Circuits|
|Mathematics III||Managerial Economics|
|Circuit Theory||Numerical and Statistical Methods|
|Digital Circuits||Signals & Systems|
|Applied Thermodynamics Practical||Electrical Measurements Practical|
|Digital Circuits Lab||Electrical Machines I Practical|
|Circuit Theory Practical||Numerical and Statistical Methods Practical|
|Data Structures Lab||Analogue Circuits Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Electrical Machines II||Power Electronics|
|Control Systems I||Electric Power Generation|
|Power Systems I||Power Systems II|
|Digital Signal Processing||Instrumentation|
|Microprocessors & Computer Organisation||Microprocessor-Based System|
|Field Theory||Control Systems II|
|Electrical Machines II Practical||Electrical Machine & Power System Design|
|Control Systems I Practical||Power Electronics Practical|
|Power Systems I Practical||Power Systems II Practical|
|Microprocessors & Computer Organisation Lab||Instrumentation Practical|
|Vocational Training||Control Systems II Practical|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Electrical Drives||Computer Application in Power System|
|Switchgear & Protection||High Voltage Engineering|
|Operation Research||Elective (any three)|
|Elective: Group I (Any One)||a) Illumination and utility services|
|Advanced Power Electronics||b) Industrial Automation and Control|
|Special Purpose Electrical Machines||c) Static Relays|
|Electric transportation||d) Utilization of Electrical Power|
|Mine Electrical Technology||e) Filter Design & Synthesis|
|Elective: Group II (Any One)||f) Bio-medical Instrumentation|
|Opto-Electronics||g) Digital Instrumentation|
|Power Plant Instrumentation and Control||h) EHV AC & DC Transmission|
|Communication Engineering||i) Mine Instrumentation|
|Artificial Intelligence||j) Power System Dynamics & Control|
|Electrical Drives Practical||k) Optimization Technique|
|Switchgear & Protection Practical||l) Robotics|
|Simulation Practical||m) Pattern Recognition|
|Project and Seminar||n) Optimal Control|
|Vocational Training||Computer Application in Power System Practical|
|Project and Seminar|
BE Electrical Engineering Colleges
- Punjab College of Engineering and Technology, Mohali
- The University of Delhi – DU, Delhi
- Thapar University, Patiala
- Dr Visvesaraya Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bhopal
BE Electrical Engineering Course Suitability
- Those candidates who are good in mathematics and physics and want to excel in electricals and its related areas are a good match for the course.
- They should have the sharp, analytical and practical mind, good communication skills to opt the course.
- The candidates should have the qualities like organizing and solving problems, working under pressure and have the ability to keep calm during the crisis.
How is BE Electrical Engineering Course Beneficial?
- The scope of the course is enormous as the electrical industry is spreading its area day by day. It has now started to cover the rural as well as the remote location where electricity is still a dream.
- Candidates get job employment in the factories making motors, transformers, pumps, cables, and even steel.
- The candidates should have the qualities like organizing and solving problems, working under pressure, and keeping calm during the crisis.
- Colleges & Universities
- Health Care Equipment Manufacturing Industry
- Electrical Equipment and Systems Manufacturing Companies
- IT industry
- Plant Engineering Department
- Petroleum, Steel and Chemical Industry
- Research and Design
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Staff Electrical Engineer
- Lecturer/Professor Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Engineering Associate
- Electrical Sales Engine
BE Electrical Engineering University & Fees
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Admission||3 years||25425|
|Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation Admission||3 years||25550|
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University||3 years||25575|
|Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam||3 years||25600|
|Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning||3 years||25625|
|Krishna University Admission||3 years||25650|
Be the first to leave a review.