BE Metallurgical Engineering Admission 2021-22: BE is an undergraduate Metallurgical Engineering course. Metallurgical Engineering is concerned with the processing of all sorts of metal-related works. There are three main branches of Metallurgical Engineering viz Physical Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy, and Mineral Processing. the study of metallic alloys needed for various types of manufacturing and construction. Extractive metallurgy deals with the extraction of metals from its ores. Mineral processing involves the tactics and methodologies involving collecting mineral products from the earth’s crust.
This course is full of job opportunities. There are various leading MNCs where candidates can serve, and even they can help employees by our country’s various public sector undertakings. Candidates can take admission in the course if they are eligible. Based on the entrance test and merit list admission process will do. After completion, the higher secondary class with minimum 55 percentile for the general category candidates and 50 percentile of the reserves candidates. The course duration is four years, and the complete syllabus of the course divides into 8 semesters.
BE Metallurgical Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||BE Metallurgical Engineering|
|Eligibility||12th or Equivalent|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 25 K to 35 k / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BE Metallurgical Engineering Admission 2021-22
The course is fully concerned with the processing of metal-related tasks. The course deal with the study of the extraction of metals from ores. The duration of the course is 4 years and 8 semesters.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The candidates must be passed in the 10+2 examination with the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized school board.
The BE Metallurgical Engineering course’s average fee is approximately INR 25K to 35K per year.
10+2 with a minimum of 55% general and 50% for reserves applicants.
Admission to the course is also offered based on entrance test exams.
No distance education admission is offered for the course.
BE Metallurgical Engineering Colleges Lists
- Andhra University – AU, Vishakhapatnam
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Howrah
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Baroda
- Punjab Engineering College – University of Technology, Chandigarh
BE Metallurgical Engineering Suitability
- The candidates learn various processes such as reducing corrosion, maintaining heat levels, increasing a product’s strength, etc.
- Those who have an interest in extracting, refine, and recycle metals can go for it.
- The candidates should have good communication skills and interpersonal skills and work for long hours without taking the rest.
How is BE Metallurgical Engineering Beneficial?
- They develop skills in various metals extraction from the ground, its refinery process, and making alloy to construct items from the metals.
- They can go for the teaching profession after pursuing different programs such asM.E., M.Tech., M.Phil. and Ph.D.
- The course is rich in employment as they can work with the top leading MNCs and public sector undertaking as well.
- Design/Construction Engineering
- Colleges & Universities
- Financial/Treasury Analysis
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Software Design & Development
- Ballistics Engineer
- Welding Engineer
- Plant Equipment Engineer
- Supplier Development Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer
- Quality Planning Engineer
- Metallurgical R&D Lab Technician
- Technical Specialist
Suggested University For BE Metallurgical Engineering
|University Name||State||Type of State|
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning||Andhra Pradesh||Deemed University|
|Sri Venkateswara University||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Venkateswara Vedic University,||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th