BE Printing Engineering Online Admission 2019-20 | Online Form, Syllabus, Eligibility & Fees
|Course Name||BE Printing Engineering|
|Course Type||Bachelor Degree|
|Admission Process||Online, Distance Education or Regular Mode|
|Eligibility||12th in Science Stream|
|Fee Structure||Approx 50 K to 5 Lack Depend on University/Specilization|
|Offer by||IMTS or Universities|
BE Printing Engineering is an Undergraduate Printing Engineering Course. Printing is the Method of Producing Creative and Impressive Text and Image, Typically With Ink on Paper Using a Printing Press. This Course is Designed to Impart the Essential Knowledge and Skills to Manage Technical Work of Publishing and Transaction Printing. Candidates Are Given Knowledge About the Tools and Techniques Involved in Printing. They Learn About the Procedure of Assembling the Films for the Operating Printing Equipment. The Duration of the Course is Four Years. There Are 8 Semesters Throughout the Course to Cover Up the Syllabus.
BE Printing Engineering Online Admission Process:
Students Who Want to Pursue this BE Courses in Online, Distance Education or Regular Mode, They Should Have to Know About this Course Admission Process, The Admission Process of This Courses in Online or Offline Both that is Depend on Course or University or Through Engineering Entrance Exam (National or State Level). Interested Candidates can either go to University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus and purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form. After completing the all process students can pay the application fee through demand draft or cash or other media.
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
In this Article Students Check the Online Admission Process, Online Form, Syllabus, Eligibility & Fees of This Course.
BE Printing Engineering Eligibility:
- The candidates should be minimum passed their 10+2 or intermediate examination from the recognized school board with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Those who have completed a diploma course in the printing stream after 10th are also eligible for the course.
BE Printing Engineering Syllabus:
The Syllabus of the Program is as Follows: –
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Introduction to Product Design and Process Selection|
|2||Analogue and Digital Printing|
|3||Product Designing Strategies|
|4||Modern Electronic Technology|
|5||Materials and Metals Used for Image Carriers|
|6||Light Sensitive Materials, Papers, Boards and their Characteristics|
|9||Requirements of Paper and Ink for Various Printing Processes|
|10||Science and Basic Engineering|
|11||Product Policy of an Organization|
|12||Print as a Communication Tool|
|13||Techniques for Improving the Design Process|
|14||Process Design and Selection|
|15||Managing the Supply Chain|
|16||Classification of Forecasting Methods and Forecast Errors|
|18||Selective Control of Inventory|
|20||Fundamental Concepts of Quality and Quality Cost|
|21||Quality Assurance, Concepts of Six Sigma and its Implementation in Printing Industry|
|22||Statistical Print Process Control|
|23||Use of Control Charts for Print Application|
|24||Control Charts for Variables|
|25||Process Capability and Process Performance|
Top Universities in India For BE Printing Engineering:
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University – RTMNU, Nagpur
- Anna University – Chennai
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
BE Printing Engineering Course Suitability:
- The candidates who have good command about color recognition, latest printing technologies and interest in the field of engineering are a good suit for the program.
- They must have conceptual knowledge of the printing and its related aspects. Perceptual and creative aptitude is added advantage for the course.
- Some essential abilities such as good team work, innovation, eye for detail etc. are required.
Top Engineering Colleges For BE Printing Engineering:
- Engineering Colleges in Delhi
- Engineering Colleges in Chennai
- Engineering Colleges in Gurugram
- Engineering Colleges in Kolkata
- Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
Some IT Courses Equivalent to BE/B.Tech With Eligibility, Duration & Fees:
Students are Also Do These Courses in IT, If You are Interested to do IT Courses or Engineering Courses and You Have Not any Degree in Science Stream on 12th Level, So Don’t Worry If You Have Math Subject in 12th Level or Graduation Level Then These Courses are For You.
|BCA||12th With Mathematics||3 Year||$ 255.45 – $ 470.30 / Year|
|BCA Multimedia & Animation||12th with 45-50%||3 Year||$ 256.54 – $ 485.67 / Year|
|BCA Mobile Applications Development||12th with 45-50%||3 Year||$ 256.54 – $ 485.67 / Year|
|MCA Software System||BCA or Equivalent||3 Year||$ 266.54 – $ 475.67 / Year|
|MCA Commerce||BCA or Equivalent||3 Year||$ 276.54 – $ 495.67 / Year|
|BCA Hardware & Networking||12th with 45-50%||3 Year||$ 256.54 – $ 485.67 / Year|
|MCA Mobile Applications Development||BCA or Equivalent||3 Year||$ 286.54 – $ 350.67 / Year|
How is BE Printing Engineering Course Beneficial ?
- The professionals of the program can work in the newspaper printing press and the printing presses of the magazines and journals.
- There are various publications such as Bennett and Coleman, Anandabazar Publications, Indian Express and much more where a candidate can be placed after the successful completion of the program.
- Candidates who are interested in the field of teaching can go for the course after the successful completion of the master program.
- They can get the job opportunities in the Foreign Countries like USA, Europe, Australia and other countries.
Employment Areas of BE Printing Engineering:
- Cloud Technology
- Textile Company
- Screen Room Printing
- Colleges & Universities
- Printing and Mailing
Job Types of BE Printing Engineering:
- Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer
- Computer Executive
- Cloud Technology Specialist
- Printing Trainee Engineer
- Technical Writer
Free Career Counselling Mobile (Whats-up): +91-786-2004-786