BE Printing Engineering Admission 2022-23: BE Printing Engineering is an undergraduate printing engineering course. Printing is the method of producing creative and impressive text and images, typically with ink on paper using a printing press. This course is designed to impart the essential knowledge and skills to manage the technical work of publishing and transaction printing.
Candidates are given knowledge about the tools and techniques involved in printing. They learn about the procedure of assembling the films for the operating printing equipment. The duration of the course is four years. There are 8 semesters throughout the course to cover up the syllabus.
- Jadavpur University (JU), Kolkata, invites application forms for admission to the “BE Printing Engineering” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BE Printing Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BE Printing Engineering|
|Course Type||Bachelor Degree|
|Admission Process||Online, Distance Education, or Regular Mode|
|Eligibility||12th in Science Stream|
|Fee Structure||Approx 50K to 2 Lacs|
BE Printing Engineering Admission 2022-23
BE Printing Engineering is an undergraduate degree course designed to impart the essential knowledge and skills related to transaction and publishing printing management. The system is four years program consisting of eight semesters.
Eligibility for BE Printing Engineering Admission
- The candidates should be a minimum passed their 10+2 or intermediate examination from the recognized school board with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Those who have completed a diploma course in the printing stream after the 10th are also eligible for the course.
- The aspirants must pass a minimum of 10+2 exams from reputable boards and universities with mathematics, chemistry, and physics.
- The admission in the course is made via online and offline mode. Through various state and national level engineering exams, interested aspirants can get access to the system.
- Many engineering universities of India also offer distance learning admission in the course.
Fee Structure For BE Printing Engineering Admission
The average fee for BE Printing Engineering course is INR 50K to 2 Lacs for the whole duration and varies in different institutes.
BE Printing Engineering Admission Process 2022
Students Who Want to Pursue this BE Courses in Online, Distance Education or Regular Mode, They Should Have to Know About this Course Admission Process, The Admission Process of This Courses in Online or Offline Both that is Depend on Course or University or Through Engineering Entrance Exam (National or State Level). Interested Candidates can either go to the University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus and purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form. After completing the all process students can pay the application fee through demand draft or cash or other media.
BE Printing Engineering Syllabus
The Syllabus of the Program is as follows: –
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Introduction to Product Design and Process Selection|
|2||Analogue and Digital Printing|
|3||Product Designing Strategies|
|4||Modern Electronic Technology|
|5||Materials and Metals Used for Image Carriers|
|6||Light Sensitive Materials, Papers, Boards and their Characteristics|
|9||Requirements of Paper and Ink for Various Printing Processes|
|10||Science and Basic Engineering|
|11||Product Policy of an Organization|
|12||Print as a Communication Tool|
|13||Techniques for Improving the Design Process|
|14||Process Design and Selection|
|15||Managing the Supply Chain|
|16||Classification of Forecasting Methods and Forecast Errors|
|18||Selective Control of Inventory|
|20||Fundamental Concepts of Quality and Quality Cost|
|21||Quality Assurance, Concepts of Six Sigma and its Implementation in Printing Industry|
|22||Statistical Print Process Control|
|23||Use of Control Charts for Print Application|
|24||Control Charts for Variables|
|25||Process Capability and Process Performance|
BE Printing Engineering Admission Suitability
- The candidates who have a good command of color recognition, the latest printing technologies, and interest in the field of engineering are a good suit for the program.
- They must have conceptual knowledge of printing and its related aspects. Perceptual and creative aptitude is added advantage for the course.
- Some essential abilities such as good teamwork, innovation, eye for detail etc. are required.
Top Engineering Colleges
- Engineering Colleges in Delhi
- Engineering Colleges in Chennai
- Engineering Colleges in Gurugram
- Engineering Colleges in Kolkata
- Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
How is BE Printing Engineering Course Beneficial?
- The professionals of the program can work in the newspaper printing press and the printing presses of the magazines and journals.
- There are various publications such as Bennett and Coleman, Anandabazar Publications, Indian Express, and much more where a candidate can be placed after the successful completion of the program.
- Candidates who are interested in the field of teaching can go for the course after the successful completion of the master’s program.
- They can get job opportunities in Foreign Countries like the USA, Europe, Australia, and other countries.
- Cloud Technology
- Textile Company
- Screen Room Printing
- Colleges & Universities
- Printing and Mailing
- Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer
- Computer Executive
- Cloud Technology Specialist
- Printing Trainee Engineer
- Technical Writer
BE Printing Engineering Admission University & Fees
|Ganpat University Admission||4 years||50650|
|Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Admission||4 years||50600|
|GLS University Admission||4 years||50625|
|Gokul Global University Admission||4 years||50650|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||4 years||50550|
|Bankura University Admission||4 years||50575|
Top Universities For BE Printing Engineering Admission in India
Be the first to leave a review.