B.Ed Admission 2023: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a 2 years program that aims to build teaching skills through theoretical and practical exposure. This course prepares the students for the teaching field. Looking at the present scenario, many students prefer B.Ed even after completing post-graduation.
It will open doors to various career opportunities in the government or private sectors. Entry to top institutions is generally offered through entrance exams. In some private universities, direct admission is granted to the aspirants. A few of the significant points about the B.Ed course are as follows:
- BEd Course Duration: Students are provided 2 years as a duration for the B.Ed course.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit-based
- Eligibility Criteria: In general, one must possess a UG degree with 50% to be eligible for a B.Ed course.
- Entrance Exam: Popular entrance exams for B.Ed Admission include IGNOU B.Ed Exam, DU B.Ed Exam, IPU CET Exam, BHU CET Exam, etc.
- BEd Fee: In India, the fee for the B.Ed course will be approx. INR 40,000 -5 Lakhs.
- Salary Offered: 1.5 Lakh to 5 Lakhs depending upon the Sector and designation.
- Top Job Profiles: Scholar, school teacher, professor, educational consultant, Educational Researcher.
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University has started registration for Bihar B.Ed, through the (CET-BED) 2023. The last date to complete registration is 20 March 2023. Source
- Bundelkhand University started accepting application forms for UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 from 10 February 2023, the last date for registration was 3 March 2023.
- Uttar Pradesh admission for BEd 2023 registration started. The deadline for the submission of the application form extended till date 05 April 2023. (Source)
- Bihar CET BEd registration 2023 begins its admission, Students can apply for the application form through the online portal till date 20 March 2023. (Source)
- LNMU begins registration for Bihar B.Ed, through the Common entrance exam CET-BED 2023. The deadline for applying for the admission on Online portal is 20 March 2023. (Source)
- CCSU admission for B.Ed Course will start in the last week of April 2023. Candidates will notify on the official portal of the university.
B.Ed Admission Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Education|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree with 50%|
|BEd Course Fee||Rs 40,000 -5 Lakhs|
|Salary Offered||1.5 Lakh to 5 Lakhs depending upon designation|
|Top Entrance Exam||BHU UET, IGNOU BEd Entrance Test, DU BEd & more|
B.Ed Admission 2023
To seek admission to any program, one will need an educational qualification and a document for verification purposes. In the first step, one needs to enroll in the desired program. The application process generally remains online; however, offline modes are also available at some universities. Other than this, one must meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Ed Admission.
For this, one should possess a Graduation degree from a science or non-science stream. Most universities take entrance exams to filter out the students from the pool of enrolled students. The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course is offered by many institutions and universities in India. Universities and colleges have their own admissions processes, eligibility requirements, and fee structures.
Students can explore the B.Ed Admission taking place in the following universities:
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2023
IGNOU BEd admission for the academic year 2023-24 has been started by the institution for the January session. Students anticipating to get admission in the IGNOU Bed course need to fill up the application form listed by the institution on its website along with the deadline for form submission till 25 December 2022.
The process for BEd admission to IGNOU is simply based on the entrance test conducted every year by NTA. For the January session admission, the BEd entrance exam for IGNOU will be held on 08 January 2023, and based on the exam scores students will be getting admission.
Amity University B.Ed Admission
Amity University has released the admission form for all the programs, and it will end on 25 December 2022. Those who want to apply for B.Ed Admission can apply by visiting the official web portal of Amity University. Those who have completed a Graduation degree shall be considered qualified for seeking admission to the B.Tech program available at Amity University. Moreover, UG/PG Graduates can also opt for this course.
The eligibility criteria differ depending on the opted specialization in the previous exam. Those who have completed UG with science/ humanities/ social science and scored not less than 50% marks can enroll. While graduates with BE/BTech need to have obtained 55% marks or more marks.
Along with it, they must have passed the 10+2 exam with 60% marks from a renowned board. Moving to the selection process will depend on the marks obtained through the video link provided at Microsite Admission. Apart from all this, a fee of Rs.1,100 will be charged as the admission fee by the university.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: How does a B Ed degree benefit you?
Ans: Candidates can work in schools, coaching centers, education departments, home tuitions, and education consultancies. It is also possible to gain employment as a government teacher with this degree through set exams. These professionals have a variety of job opportunities
Be the first to leave a review.