Berhampur University Admission 2019-2020 | Application Form, Last Date
Berhampur University, Berhampur
Short Name of University
Both For Boys & Girls
Dispatch of Admission Cards
Approx Three Month After Admission
Online & Offline
Last Date to Apply
Type of University
Governor of Odisha
Rajendra Prasad Das
0680 222 7333
The Berhampur University Admission founded by Dr A.N. Khosla on 2nd January 1967. Dr. A.N. Khosla then the first chancellor of the University and also the Governor of Orissa. University given the affiliation to the 11 Govt.Colleges, 62 Non-Govt. Colleges and 26 Professional technical colleges. Candidate must have these subjects and disciplines such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Education, Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacology, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Military Science, Library Science and Fine Arts for admission in University. There are 20 Post Graduate departments in the University and also offers M.Phill Programmes.
Berhampur University Admission 2019-20:
There are various Professional and Research programmes offers by Berhampur University. They also offer the Distance Education courses under The Harihar Mardaraj Distance Education Centre (HM-DEC). The University has grown academically strong and powerful over the past years. There are 20 departments which are offering Post-graduate courses included M.Phill & PhD Programmes. Students can take admission in the university through online or offline. On the basis of the merit list and entrance test result admission process will be done. Admission in all regular programmes will start in May month. For providing the Admission, University follows the two rules-
- SPOT Method (First Come First Serve)
- POSTAL Method (depends on the Applications indexing)
Candidate needs to give the Entrance examination for admission in the M.Tech, M.Pharm & MBA programme and University conducts their own Entrance Examination. GATE & GPAT qualified candidates can also apply for the admission. University conducts the URET Entrance Examination for admission in M.Phil & Ph.D. programme.
Courses of Berhampur University:
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Geophysics, Marine Microbiology
- M.Tech. in Computer Science
- M.Tech. in Electronic Information Systems
- M. Phil- Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Chemistry, English, History, Home-Science, IR & PM, Mathematics, Oriya,
- Physics, Political Science, Women Studies.
- M.Phil Marine Science- Oceanography, Marine Biology.
- PhD- Arts, Science, Management, Education, Law, Medicine, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Homeopathy, Commerce.
Faculty Members in Berhampur University Admission
- Dr Tuta Eswar Rao, Professor, Department Of English
- Dr Satyanarayan Sahoo, Professor, Department Of Chemistry
- Prof. Ram Narayan Panda, Professor, Department Of English
- Dr Sudhakar Patra, Professor, Department Of History
- Dr Satya Narayan Tripathy, Professor, Department Of Computer Science
- Dr Sarita Das, Professor, Department Of Botany
- Dr A. Leela Veni, Professor, Department Of Botany
- Mr Pabitra Singh, Professor, Department Of History
- Dr Bamakanta Garnaik, Professor, Department Of Chemistry
- Dr Jayaram Pradhan, Professor & Head, Department Of Computer Science
Affiliated College List
- Science College, Aska
- Vikram Dev College, Jeypore
- Jeypore Womens’ College, Jeypore
- D.A.V. College, Koraput
- Rayagada College, Rayagada
- M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur
- Kalinga Mahavidyalaya, G. Udayagiri
- S.K.C.G. College, Paralakhemundi
- K.S.U.B. College, Bhanjanagar
- Savitri Womens’ College, Bhanjanagar
- Govt. Science College, Phulbani
- Adivasi College, Baliguda
- Science College, Aska
- Address: Berhampur University, Berhampur-760007, Odisha – India
- Phone: +91-680-2227333
Frequently asked questions:
Ans: Eligibility is different for all the different courses.
Ans: Yes, but bring the result of the counseling time.
Ans: There is no need to send any documents.
Ans: Ahmedabad University 2018 Admission Form will be on the official website.