Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2021-22: Bhupal Nobles University was established in 1923 as a private university. It is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. BNU University is affiliated with University Grants Commission (UGC). It provides higher learning programs with different specializations. Bhupal Nobles University Admission offers new possibilities, allowing each aspirant to boost educational presentations, thereby supporting economic changeover throughout the sessions to benefit the scholars.
|Bhupal Nobles University||Bhupal Nobles University Application Form|
|Bhupal Nobles University Admission||Bhupal Nobles University Fee structure|
Commerce courses such as BHM, BBA, B.Com, M.Com with various specializations, Ph.D. in Commerce, or Management are available for applying. This Agriculture, Education, Law, Pharmacy, Science, Social Studies, and Humanities are also open for application. An online continuous registration form is also available on the online site at the admission section for the provisional promotion of pupils besides the new admissions and their links at BNU.
- BHUPAL NOBLES’ University released a notice for the Research Entrance Test (RET). The last date of submission of the application form is 10/12/2021. The Entrance Test will be held on 19/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- BHUPAL NOBLES’ University invites application forms for admission to Ph.D program. The last date of submission of application forms is 20/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- BNU has opened admission for the UG, PG, Diploma and certificates courses. Students can view the instructions and apply online. (Sources)
Bhupal Nobles University Highlights
|University Name||Bhupal Nobles University|
|Short Name of University||BNU|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Contact No.||0294 241 0325|
Bhupal Nobels University Admission 2021-22
There are various courses offered for admission to this university to develop high-level skills in the students.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
BNU UG Admission
- B. Sc: The eligibility for BSc admission is 12th with 45% marks.
- B. Ed: Aspirants having 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and 55% marks in BE. For SC/ST aspirants, 45% marks are mandatory.
- BBA: 12th with 45% marks for GEN and 40% marks for SC/ST aspirants.
- B. Pharm: Aspirants should have a 12th certificate with a science stream from a known university.
- BA: Must have 12th qualification with 45% marks.
- LLB: Aspirant should have 45% in 12th, 42% for OBC, and 40% for SC/ST aspirants.
- B. Com: Aspirants should have passed in 12th with 45% marks.
- BCA: For BCA admission, aspirants should have a 12th certificate in the science stream with 48% marks.
BNU PG Admission
- M.Sc: Aspirants should complete Graduation in the science stream with 55% marks from a known university.
- LLM: Aspirants should complete LLB with 50% marks.
- MA: Graduation with 48% marks is mandatory, and there is relaxation for the reserved category.
- PGD: Aspirants should complete LL.B with a min of 50% marks from a known university.
- M. Pharm: Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or B. Pharm is mandatory for every aspirant to take admission in M. Pharm.
- D. Pharm: Aspirants should have 12th with 50% marks in the science stream.
- Ph.D.: Aspirants should have PG with 55% marks, and there is relaxation for the reserved category.
BNU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Admission open||Aug 2021|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Notified Soon|
|Schedule of BNU Entrance Exam upload||Sep 2021|
|BNU Entrance Exam Result||last week of Sep 2021|
Bhupal Nobels University Application Form Process 2021
For Bhupal Nobles University Admission, applicants should follow specific terms
- To get admission to BNU, aspirants can apply online and offline as per the choice of aspirants.
- Applicants should go through the BNU website to get the application form for admission.
- Aspirants should go through the application form thoroughly to get access.
- BNU should authenticate documents.
- University will submit an acknowledgment receipt for admission by email.
- Aspirants can deposit the application form fees online or offline.
Aspirants should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- International aspirants/should produce valid ID and passport details
- For access, aspirants must accept all the academic certificates from their previous universities.
- Aspirants should have a minimum of four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have a college migration certificate for future admission.
- Should produce entrance test results.
- Transfer Certificate should get attached with the application form.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits
- Attach all the self-attested documents with the application form and send it through the BNU address.
- Address: Maharana Pratap Station Road, Sevashram Circle, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India
- Contact No.: 0294 – 2414498, 2414499
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.