Bilaspur University Admission 2022-23: The ABVV Bilaspur University was established in June 2012 and currently holds numerous affiliated colleges in Bilaspur, Mungeli, Gaurela-Pendra-Marwahi, and Korba districts. The university has recognitions of UGC, Chhattisgarh Govt. and is currently a member of AIU.
Bilaspur University is expected to start the Bilaspur University admission for the UG and PG courses in July 2022. The Bilaspur University admission in PG diploma will begin later from December 2022 (Tentatively). Applicants shall take Bilaspur University admission in any Integrated Bsc MSC, BHM, BCOM MCOM, BSC, MSC, etc., course by downloading the application form and submitting it to the university campus until the last date.
Fee: The application fee for the general category applicants in Bilaspur University is INR 350, and reserved category students may deposit a much lesser amount of 250 as an application fee. Read the article thoroughly to know the university’s subject-wise fee or fee structure.
Entrance: The university allows admission by merit and entrance. The entrance exam is conducted for courses like BSc in Agriculture in June Every year.
The university issues a merit list for eligible students, and in some cases, it organizes an entrance exam for aspirants. If students want to apply, they can do so on the Internet. Students can fill out the application forms online. There are many facilities on the university’s campus like a computer centre, lab service, central library, auditorium, etc. bank, and post office; stationery is available. Some popular courses of Bilaspur university are BBA, Bcom, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.phil, M.com, and many others.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Bilaspur University Latest Updates
- Bilaspur University will release the Online Application form for session 2022 soon.
- Bilas University has uploaded the final exam time table for 2021-22. (Source)
Bilaspur University Highlights
|University Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Merit and entrance based|
|Location||Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Also Known As||Bilaspur University|
|University Type||State University|
Bilaspur University Admission 2022-23
The application forms for the most recent session of 2022 will shortly be made available by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya or Bilaspur University. Admission to the UG requires passing the 10+2 with at least 40% in the qualifying examination. For admission to the graduate programme, candidates must have received a 10+2+3 or comparable grade.
The Bilaspur University offers multiple courses like Bachelors and Masters as well as various Diplomas and certificate courses with many specializations. Admission to this university is based on the merit list and entrance exam. This university allows you to apply through both online and offline application modes. The admission process is done in the PG Diploma programs based on marks in the last qualifying examination
Bilaspur University UG Admission
The registration for undergraduate courses at Bilaspur University for session 2022-23 will start soon. Forms will be available at @www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in. Programs like BSc, BA, BEd, BHM, BCom & more are offered at UG level. There are departments present at Bilaspur University to provide a variety of education at the Bachelor’s level. UG admission will be provided to only students who passed the intermediate education.
The courses and criteria for the graduation from Bilaspur University are as follows:
- Course Objective: The students pursue this course to develop the ability to help manage NGOs and hospitals and help solve society’s problems and spread awareness regarding various harmful rituals.
- Eligibility: The students who have passed the intermediate class from any recognized board can apply for this course. The applicants must have scored a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates may apply in the Bachelor of Arts program after completing their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board in India. Admission will be granted over the performance in the last qualifying examinations.
- To apply for a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), aspirants require to obtain 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of India in the relevant subjects. Candidates will receive a seat in admission on their performance in the 10+2 examinations.
- The admission in Bachelor of Business Administration offered by the university over the performance in the entrance test. Shortlisted candidates will get asked by the university for further proceedings, including documents submission and interview.
- The bachelor of computer application (BCA) under the university’s norms will propose only to those candidates who have successfully passed their 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board of India.
B.Sc + M.Sc
- This is an integrated course specializing in food processing technology and computer science. Students should have 45% marks or more in relevant subjects at level 10+2 from any recognized board of the country. The eligibility of the students is decided based on qualifying examination and performance in the entrance test.
- The duration of the B.Com (H) is 3 years. To seek Bilaspur University admission to this course, one must have passed intermediate with a minimum of 45% marks with commerce and financial studies subjects from a recognized board. The selection process will be based on the merit list released by the university.
Bilaspur University PG Admission
The courses and criteria for post-graduation of Bilaspur University admission are as follows:
- M.Ed: Students must hold a degree in B.Ed./BA-B.Ed./ B.Sc-B.Ed. /B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed with 50% marks or above.
- M.Com: The academy provides this course along with commerce and financial studies as a specialization. A student applying for this course must hold a degree in B.Com with 45% marks or above. The applications are shortlisted based on an entrance test.
- MSc: The college provides admissions in M.Sc. in various specializations such as microbiology & bioinformatics, computer science, food processing, and technology. The student must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects with more than 45% or equal marks. The admission is made based on the entrance test.
- PG Diploma: The academy provides admission in PG diploma with a specialization in PGDYS (Yoga) and PGDCB (computational biology). For PGDYS, the candidates must hold any bachelor’s degree, and for PGDCB, students must hold a degree in science or computer with 45% marks or more.
- M.Phil: Students who want to apply for this course should have a master’s degree with 55% marks or more. The selection criteria are DET for Ph.D.
- Ph.D.: Applicants seeking admission in this course must have a master’s degree of 55% or more in the relevant course. The admission is made based on the entrance test, and then it is followed by an interview for M.Phil.
Bilaspur University Application Form Process 2022
Bilaspur University opened the shutter of campus in a required way to present an online admission registration system to the aspirants by maintaining a distance from an ongoing pandemic. By going through the online registration of ABVV, the student shall comfortably enrol for admission in their fitting course.
The action of Bilaspur University admission relates the following points considerably. Therefore it is important to read all of them gradually.
Steps To Remember: Application Form Bilaspur University
- Follow the online portal for Bilaspur University Admission.
- Begin enrollment in the presence of educational, and other significant details
- Bank details mandate to add on during the admission form filling
- Applicant Photo shall be required in the specific size
- Enrollment or application form supports the online method of fee deposit
- In the presence of incorrect details, no admission will be granted
- The form has to be filled with the exact details of the educational records (Marksheet, or Certificate)
- No blur or black & white photo or document shall be accepted in the Bilaspur University admission.
Stages: ABVV Application Form
Step 1: Visit the Bilaspur University Admission Enrollment Portal
Step 2: Then, on the “Enrollment Form”
Step 3: The Enrollment Form of Bilaspur University Admission carries numerous options, and the applicant is mandated to complete each.
Step 4: Start by making a choice on College and Course details, followed up by the Personal details section.
Step 5: Add “Previous Education Details” and “Bank Account”
Step 6: Enclose Any one Eligibility/Migration/Proof Dob/Marksheet/Gap Certificate
Step 7: After enclosing the certificate, the applicant must upload the photo, and signature on the same page in either JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG format ( maximum photo size 200 kb)
Step 8: Photo ought to be recent with name and captured date
Step 9: Press the declaration, and visit the next tab of the VU admission registration
Step 10: Deposit fee online/digitally over the Bilaspur University Admission portal
Step 11: Available options for fee deposit is Credit, Debit, Or Net Banking
Step 12: Take a transaction print out, or save the same for later use
- If you belong to a category, then it is must include a category certificate.
- Fee receipt of application is also an important document required.
- Photocopies of mark sheets and the certificate should be attached.
Bilaspur University Admission: Offered UG Courses
The Eligibility criteria for the Programmes offered under Bilaspur University admission vary. Therefore we have made it easy for you to find out the eligibility for the Programme you’re searching for.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Com+M.Com||Commerce & Financial Studies||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc+M.Sc||Food Processing Technology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc+M.Sc||Computer Science||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BHM||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Bilaspur University Admission: Offered PG Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Sc||Microbiology & Bioinformatics||Graduated|
|M.Sc||Food Processing and Technology||Graduated|
|M.Com||Commerce & Financial Studies||Graduated|
Bilaspur University PG Diploma Courses & Eligibility
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|PG Diploma||PGDYS (Yoga)||Bachelor in a relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||PGDCB (Computational Biology)||Bachelor in a relevant subject|
Bilaspur University M.Phil, Ph.D. Course & Eligibility
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|PhD||Master’s with relevant subject|
|M.Phil||Master’s with relevant subject|
Bilaspur University Hall Ticket/Admit Card
For candidates who want to appear in the examination, that hall ticket is very mandatory. Before 2 weeks of examination university will upload the admit card, candidates can take the hall ticket from the Bilaspur university admission campus, if candidates failed to take hall tickets from the university, they can quickly download the hall ticket from the official website of the university. In the hall ticket, many details are mentioned: Name of the student, Father name of the student, Roll number, Application number, Examination Venue, Date and time of examination, subject name, etc. Students are suggested that they will bring a valid admit card along with one original ID proof.
How to Download Admit Card
- Move on to the official website of Bilaspur University.
- Move on to the quick link section, then click on the “Online Form”.
- A page listing page will be open, on this page click on the “Online admit card” link.
- Enter the examination name, Token ID, And roll number then click on the “Submit button”.
- After the submission hall ticket page will appear on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are many relaxations provided to students who belong to the category. Students who belong to the category are allowed to take Bilaspur University admission in PG even with 50% in their master’s degree.
No, you cannot. Only students with a category can apply for PhD with marks lesser than 55% in their master’s degree.Contact Details for Bilaspur University Admission
- Address: Gandhi Chowk Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495001, India
- Contact No.: 07752-220031, 07752-220007
- Fax: 07752- 230077
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.