Bilaspur University Admission 2019-2020 | Application Form, Last Date
Short Name of University
Online & Offline
Governor of Chhattisgarh
Both For Boys & Girls
Type of University
Dispatch of Admission Cards
Approx Three Month After Admission
Last Date to Apply
Bilaspur University is a state government university located in the Bilaspur city in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. It was established in the year 2012 and approved by the university to university grants commission and Association of Indian Universities. The university was established by an Act no 7 of 2012. in the article, we mention the details about, Bilaspur University Admission application form, last date, and other related details.
UG And PG (First year and First semester) Important date:
- Admission date as per at the principle level on the vacancy: 31/July/2019.
- Last date of admission fee payment in the college: 30/July/2019.
- Counseling payment and entry fee last date: 31/July/2019.
- PG Diploma in Yoga science.
- PG diploma in CB.
- PG certificate in Cybersecurity and cyber law.
- The certificate program in GST.
- Certificate in Food and Beverage service.
- The certificate program in Food packaging.
Bilaspur University Admission 2019-20:
The Bilaspur University is offered multiple courses like Bachelors and Masters as well as various Diplomas and certificate courses with many specializations. admission done through this university based on merit list obtained the marks in entrance test and admission mode for this university has online application mode and offline application mode. Admission in the university is based on the performance in the entrance examination and obtaining in the qualifying examination, group discussion, and personal interview. In the PG Diploma programs, the admission process will be done on the basis of marks in the last qualifying examination.
Application process 2019
- Students either can download the application form, from the university website link, or they can also take it from the university admission campus by paying the amount (Application fee is Rs.350/- [Rs.250/- for the reserved category candidates)].
- Before filling the details, candidates are suggested that they read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details and after the filling, check it again.
- After filling the pay the application fee in online mode and then take receipt printout.
Send the filled application form along with required documents, fee through the registered post, courier or by physically.
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur Old High Court Building, Distt- Bilaspur, Pn code-495001.
- Application fee receipt.
- Category certificate.
- Self-attested photocopies certificate and mark-sheet.
Vital notice for students
- For the students the application fee is Rs. 50/- After fee submission candidates can apply in more than one college/programs/subject group as per the declared time for the registration.
- For the UTD entrance test, it is important to introduce a valid photo, introduction letter.
- In the selection list, named comes, it will be present in the college along with original document and online application.
- Candidates can not do correction in the personal and educational details (If any mistake has found) before registration fee depositing.
- Candidates will enter their own contact number in the application form. All important notification will be sent on the registered mobile number, OTP, etc.
Bilaspur University Hall ticket 2019
Candidates who want to appear in the examination, for that hall ticket is very mandatory. Before 2 weeks of examination university will upload the admit card, candidates can take the hall ticket from the university admission campus, if candidates failed to take hall ticket from the university, they can quickly download the hall ticket from the official website of the university. In hall ticket many details are mentioned like- Name of the student, Father name of the student, Roll number, the Application number, Examination Venue, Date and time of examination, Subjects name, and etc. Students are suggested that they will bring valid admit card along with one original ID proof.
Procedure to download hall ticket 2019
- Move on the official website of the Bilaspur University (https://www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in/).
- Move on the quick link section, then click on the “Online Form”.
- A page listing page will be open, on this page click on the “Online admit card” link.
- Enter the examination name, Token ID, And roll number then click on the “Submit button”.
- After submission hall ticket page will appear on the screen.
Bilaspur Unversity Result 2019
The university release the result after some time of examination. Students are advised o fill the registration form, then check the result and other details by checking the university notification on the official website of the university. On the official website students can check semester, annual, and UTD result for all the programs offered by the university.
How to check the result 2019?
A. Visit the university official website (https://www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in/).
B. Move on the “Quick link” category, then click on the Result link.
C. After clicking the link a new page will appear.
D. Pick the semester, annual, or UTD result.
E. Enter the roll number and name then click on the “Submit” button.
F. After click on the submit button result page will appear to save and download it for further reference.
Instructions for students
- Students are suggested that they required to carry the valid admit card because no one students are allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
- Bring Blue, black ballpoint pen for marking the answers.
- Students have to bring the one original ID proof along with a valid admit card.
- In the examination hall, any types of electronics items are not allowed.
Courses of Bilaspur University
Institute Of Advanced Studies In Education, Bilaspur, Dist.-Bilaspur (C.G.)
Govt. E. Raghavendra Rao P.G. Science College, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Govt. Bilasa Girls P.G. College, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Govt. Jamuna Prasad Verma P.G. Arts And Commerce College, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Govt. Mata Shabari Naveen Girls College, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Govt. Agrasen College, Bilha, Dist.-Bilaspur (C.G.)
Govt. Niranjan Kesharwani College, Kota, Dist.-Bilaspur (C.G.)
Govt. College, Marwahi, Dist.-Bilaspur (C.G.)
Govt. Pataleshwar College, Masturi, Dist.-Bilaspur (C.G.)
Dr. Bhanvar Singh Porte Govt. College, Pendra Dist.-Bilaspur (C.G.)
- Address: Gandhi Chowk Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
- Pin code: 495001
- Telephone: 07752-220031
- Fax: 07752- 230077
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org