BA JMC Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA JMC Distance Education is another way to call Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication. It is a more popular bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, and Most universities provide this course for regular and distance mode. Those students can apply for this course as distance mode who are working.
BA in Journalism and Mass Communication is 03 years Arts stream-related course. As in most different methods, there are additionally six semesters in this BA JMC course. Keep people in general refreshed by passing on the data accurately. This data can be communicated through Radio, papers, Television, or social sites.
BA JMC Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA-JMC Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 13041 – INR 24702 / Year|
|Duration||1, 3 Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BA JMC Distance Education Admission 2021-22
BA JMC Admission Distance Grows is providing BA-JMC Distance Education course of the many universities providing all information Mass Communication is that the study of mass media that includes numerous forms of the medium used to offer data to the audience. Few samples of mass media include magazines, newspapers, radio, films, television, etc.
- The admission process is a very simple student can take admission online/offline mode. Interested Candidates can either go to the University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus and purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form with the testimonials at the Campus or a Centre Marked by the University.
- Bachelor of Arts in journalism and mass communication. This course of journalism and mass communication course offered the students with basic journalistic skill in developed various mass media, to expose students and to recently developed in media issue and media research.
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communication is 03 years Arts stream-related course. As in most other courses, there are also six semesters in this BA JMC course. Keep the public updated by conveying the information correctly. This information can be broadcast through Radio, newspapers, Television, or social websites.
- The data provided may be related to any event, a blast, a festival, elections, news from the parliament or political parties, sports, media industry, etc. This course concentrates on enhancing candidates the proper communication skills to be used in the practical field.
- The top job positions offered to professionals of BA JMC are Illustrator, Editor, News Reporter, Copywriter, Public Relation Officer, TV Correspondent, Anchor, Feature Writer, Fashion Critic, Photojournalist, Video Jockey, and Food Critic, etc.
- Both merit-based and admission exam score-based placements are provided for BA in JMC. The eligibility required to get admissions for this course is 10+2 in any field of study.
- The average course fee in INR is 2000 to 05 lacs to the complete BA in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- The most common national, state, or university level exams for BA in Journalism and Mass Communication are JET, IPU CET, MH CET, and SPPU entrance exams.
- Once you have completed a BA in Journalism and Mass Communication, you can either continue studying MA JMC or work in the related streams.
- (12th Pass with 45% marks) The student should pass a minimum of 10+2 for this course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The BA Mass communication Distance education course fee will be (INR 13041 – INR 24702/ Year) according to the university.
The persons hired on these posts can earn 04 lac to 10 lacs in a year.
BA JMC Distance Education University Fees
|Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University||3 years||25450|
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya||3 years||25475|
|Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University||3 years||25425|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||25350|
|Madhabdev University||3 years||55000|
Journalism and Mass Communication Career
BA JMC Admission Distance Education is awarded as a bachelor’s degree to introduce and encapsulate the complete information about the skills of communication, advertisement, sports communication, news anchoring, hosting the professional programs. We know the communication skill is more important to introduce the public, place, and things because it makes a better understanding between peoples.
- Sound Mixer and Sound Recorder
- Sound Engineer
- TV Correspondent
- Film Director
- Radio Jockey/ RJ
- Fashion Photographer Cartoonist
- Event manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Art Director
- Special Correspondent
- Video Jockey
- Photography Companies
- Press Information Bureau
- Books and Novels
- TV Channels
- AIR – All India Radio
- Broadcasting Corporations
- Circulation and Public Relations
- Radio Telecasting Companies
- Central Information Service
- Legal Affairs Department
- News Agencies
- Websites Periodicals and Magazines
- Advertising Agencies
More BA Course
The education I connect has a broad extent of courses and colleges under it in the light of UGC. Colleges are working with the education I connect to provide education in India and also all over the world. Some of the Courses are given below.
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||12th||1 to 3 Years||25000|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||12th||3 Years||25255|
|BA (Geography)||12th||3 to 6 Years||25510|
|BA (Home Management)||12th||1 to 3 Years||25765|
|BA (Home Science)||12th||1 to 3 Years||26020|
|BA Fine Arts||12th||1 to 3 Years||26275|
|BA (Visual Communication)||12th||1 to 3 Years||26530|
|BA (Hospitality Management)||12th||1 to 3 Years||26785|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||12th||1 to 3 Years||27040|
|BA (Computer Science)||12th||3 to 6 Years||27295|
|BA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 to 6 Years||27550|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)||12th||3 to 6 Years||27805|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||12th||3 to 6 Years||28060|
|BA (Human Rights)||12th||3 to 6 Years||28315|
|BA (Mathematics)||12th||3 to 6 Years||28570|
The aspirants from the distance far from the regular classes can be offered with Distance education modes.
Best University for BA JMC Distance Education
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University
- Shreyarth University
- Shri Govind Guru University
- Silver Oak University
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth
- Swarnim Gujarat Sports University
- Swarnim Startup & Innovation University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, this is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE And the government of India.
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th