BKNMU Admission 2021-22: Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University was established in 2015 in Gujarat, India. It is a government organization. It offers many PG and UG programs. Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is set up in the area of Gujarat as a govt. Set university which gives main UG and PG degrees to its aspirants. One hundred sixty colleges are affiliated with the university and are much recognize to date. The university has various departments. It gives out its life science, Chemistry, Sociology, English, Commerce, History, etc.
|BKNMU University||BKNMU Admission|
|BKNMU Fee Structure|
- 07 October 2021: BKNMU University Scheduled the MSW vive-voce examination for (2nd Semesters) is 09 October 2021. Students can check the details here. (Source)
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Highlights
|University Type||Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University|
|Affiliation||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Available Facilities||Library, Hostel, Placements,|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Types of Program||UG, PG, PGDLPO, PGDEIL, PGDBL|
BKNMU Admission 2021-22
BKNMU admission is open for these courses such as BA, BSc, B.Com, M.Com, B.Ed, LLB, MA, MSc, etc., along with other classes. The application form of all of these can access from the university’s admission section on its site.
BKNMU UG Admission
- B.Com: The university set essential criteria for admission in B.Com. The candidate should have a 10+2 or equivalent degree.
- BA: For admission in BA courses, the candidate should have Matric class and 12th class degrees or any equivalent degree with relevant subjects.
- B.LibISc: If the candidate wants to get admission in BLibISc courses, then a 10+2 and graduation degree is necessary.
- IT: The candidate should have an A grade 12th class degree with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology subjects.
- BSc, BBA, and BCA: The university offers a 10+2 or equivalent degree with more than 60% marks to get admission in these three UG courses.
- BSW: The candidate should secure a graduation degree with 60% marks to get admission to the BSW course.
BKNMU PG Admission
- MA, MSc, MCA: Candidates with graduation or equivalent degree can apply in MA, MSc, and MCA courses. Merit-based selection will be done.
- B.TECH: Candidates with a B.TECH degree are eligible to apply.
- LLM: Candidates with 60% marks in graduation or equivalent in Law are eligible to apply.
- M.Pharm: Candidates should have the relevant master’s degree and secure 60% marks in the university entrance test.
- Master of Pharm Mgmt: Candidates should have the diploma invalid B Pharmacy or equivalent degree in a relevant subject is eligible to apply.
BKNMU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Important Events||Date (Tentative)|
|Submission of UG application form||August 2021|
|Submission of PG application form||September 2021|
BKNMU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
BKNMU offers the online mode application form for this university. Candidates can check the instructions and apply online. They must link the application fee and details.
- The students can apply online on the authorized website of Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University.
- Indicate the compulsory details to fill up the online application form correctly.
- Upload the essential documents for the admission process.
- Candidates have to scan the signature and passport size two photos.
- Online mode is provided for payments.
- In the end, candidates have to take the printout of the ID card.
- The application form can purchase from the campus of the university.
- Fill up all the required boxes on the application form and attached attested documents essential for Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Admission 2021.
- Payments have to be done in cash.
- In favor of the University name, the candidate has submitted their payment through the demand draft.
- 10th class Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Copy of Identity card
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
BKNMU MA Courses, Duration & Eligibility
|MA (Hindi)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Human Rights)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Human Development)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Home Science)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (History)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
Q: What are the Eligibility Criteria of the University?
Ans: It’s different for every course.
Q: Which types of courses University provide?
Ans: University provides UG, PG, and Doctoral courses.
Q: What are the required documents for admission?
Ans: 10th, 12th, certificate of Transfer, Address proof, Passport size photograph.
- Address: Government Polytechnic Campus, Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Road, Khadia – 362263.
- Phone: +91-0285-2681400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th