BPSMV Admission 2021-22: Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is an institute that is offering qualitative education to the women of the region. The university has struggled a lot to provide a fundamental right of education to women. The university offers a large variety of degree courses and programs to the candidates at the UG level of education.
The university offers B.TECH, B.P.ED, and B.A.M.S. degree programs and courses to the female candidates at the UG level of ed. The validity of the application for UG courses presented by BPSMV is ending on the 11th of November. Both online and offline admissions are offered by the university The candidates will have to register themselves on the official webpage of the university for the grant of admissions in all the programs offered by the university.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
At the PG level of ed, the university places many glorious degree programs to the bachelor level pass candidates. The university offers MA, MSC, M.COM, MA(Hons), and M.PHIL degree programs to the candidates at the PG level. The whole schedule for 2021 entries are:
|Last date to apply for UG courses admissions||15th November 2021|
|Last date of application for PG courses admissions||16th November|
BPSMV Headline 2021-22
|University Name||Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
BPSMV Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwa Vidyalaya university was built up in the year of 2006, located in Haryana in India. It is a public state university. It is built by the government of Haryana. The availability of the reserved seats in each classification is trouble to alternate in case of any new amendments thru the Government of Haryana.
- Every program withinside the college has 2 reserved seats for the scholars hailing from Kashmir.
- Further, Kashmir college students additionally get the rest of 10% withinside the standard cut-off percent of the eligibility criteria.
- There is a 5% growth withinside the standard consumption as in keeping with the path.
The advantage of quota in technical/expert establishments has not less than 1 seat reserved.
- UG courses are English medium.
- All course eligibility is 10+2 with minimum score requirements.
- Students’ admission is based on LEET. Only those students can take admission in B.Pharm who have approved a diploma of PCI.
- M.Tech course eligibility is graduation in the relevant field and entry test valid score.
- BBA: The pupil must plus two fits. They must have earned 45% scores. they can be from any backdrop.
- BA English: candidates have an intermediate scoresheet for BA English. This is for the Vishwavidyalaya. They must also have 45% scores from any backdrop.
- BA Hindi: candidate is to be from the intermediate backdrop of 50% scores for Vishwavidyalaya in BA Hindi.
- BSc Home Science: candidates are to have plus two fittings. They must be from a PCMB backdrop with 55% scores.
- MBA: candidates are to be with scores of 45% by the least. They must have a backdrop of bachelors. Their bachelor’s should be from BA/BBA/B.Com/BMF.
- M.Com: candidates of B.com can apply. They need by the least 45% scores to qualify. They must have related subjects if not from B.COM
- LL.M: Candidates must complete their L.L.B. they must have by the least 50% scores for the Vishwavidyalaya.
BPSMV Courses 2021-22
|MA (Food Nutrition)||2 year||25000|
|MA (Geography)||2 year||25000|
|MA (Geology)||2 year||25000|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 years||21715|
|BA (Psychology)||3 years||21470|
|BA (Politics)||3 years||21225|
|BA (Political Science)||3 years||20980|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 years||20735|
|BA (Music)||3 years||20490|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||20245|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||20000|
BPSMV Application Form Process: How to Apply?
Application forms are available both ways. They can be acquired by candidates online (from the site) and offline (from the office)
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- For the offline process, the university offices are open to attain offline form
- One can fill it in after buying it
- The pupil need to attach the asked papers
- They need to pay the form and application fee
- The pupil need to submit to the office of the university
- For the online process, the university site is open to attain online form
- One can fill it in after the opening site
- They need to add up the papers required
- They need to pay the form and application fee by online modes
- The pupil need to submit to the site of the university
- Adhaar card/Status proof
- Proof of paid form fee
- Certificates of concern
- Degrees of concern
- Results of concern (10th, 12th)
- Scoresheets of concern (entry test)
Ans. no, stating from the name, it is an all-girls university. Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya 2021 is not open for boys.
Ans. the fee structure is INR 44, 790 totals for BSc. this is to incline in Vishwavidyalaya.
Ans. the LEET 2021 will be held from 5 June 2021 to 8 June 2021.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th