Ambedkar Open University Admission 2021-22: BRAOU is a University of State type. Its foundation was laid in 1982. The university provides its students with B.Sc Physics, B.Sc Chemistry, B.Sc Mathematics, B.Sc Zoology, PG, and doctoral courses. The units of the university are separated into different campuses. The NAAC and All India Council for Technical Education have given the university their approval. It has a high rank in its approval ranking.
|BRAOU University||BRAOU Application Form|
The university conducts its written test for admission; it may give access to entrance test clearers, interview clearers, etc. the university has a library filled up for the students with course-related books and much more. The university gives out specific procedures and rules to be followed for admission.
- 16 July 2021: University releases the admission for UG, PG courses in academic year 2021-22. You can check the details here. (Source)
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Highlights
|Established | University Type||Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University Admission 1982 | State University|
|Accredited by||All India Council for Technical Education, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||UPSEE, DBRAU written test|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Accommodation|
BRAOU Admission 2021-22
To gain admission to the following courses, the criteria is given:
- BTech/ BE: The students must have a clearance of 10+2. It should be from the science area. The score should be 50%.
- BFA: The aspirant must have the least intermediate education. They can be of any discipline. The minimum eligibility is a 45% total score.
- BBA: The aggregate is a must of 50%. The aspirant must pass their intermediate. The backdrop can be of any discipline.
- LLB: The aspirants must be intermediate achievers. They may be from any field. The field of arts is preferable. They require a 45% total score.
- B H.Sc: The aspirant must have completed intermediate. Their degree must be verified. They can be from Science/ Arts group.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MBA: The aspirant should be a graduate. They must have Bachelors’s from any field. They are required to have a 50% score.
- MPhil/Ph.D.: Aspirants should have Masters’s or MPhil. They need to have at least a 50% score. They must be from the relevant field of the subject.
- MSc: Aspirants should be graduates. They must be from the specialized field of the subject. They need a 55% score for admission. They must pass an interview as well. Their graduation degree must be in B.Sc.
- MH.Sc.: The aspirant must be a graduate degree holder. They must have their degree in Bachelor of Home Science (TDC). They must have a score of 50% at least. An entry test is required.
- MEd: For admission, the degree required is B.Ed. The aspirant must have achieved a 50% score. They must pass an interview. Entrance test clearance is a must.
BRAOU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Application Date||July 2021|
Ambedkar Open University UG & PG Eligibility
It is a leading institute developed in 1927. It is a state University ratified by UGC. It also offers BSc, BBA, B.Ed, BBA, M.Ed, MBA, and other techniques.
- BA: Eligibility is 10+2 level in a science discipline.
- B.Ed: Entrance procedure is an intermediate level.
- BBA: Entry criteria are scores accomplished at the 10+2 level.
- BSc: Admission criteria are 10+2 level.
- M.Ed: Entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere. MBA eligibility is graduation in the related globe.
- MCA: Entry criteria are scores accomplished at the bachelor’s level
- M.Com: Admission criteria have a graduation degree.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Admission Process 2021
To Apply online
The online mode requires going to the official website. Can find the application form in the admissions option. Once clicked on ‘Apply Now, the student can fill in the state. The documents need to be scanned. The student needs to pay an application fee.
To Apply Offline
One can acquire an application form from the university. They can also get by downloading. Just fill in the form completely. They must add all the required documents. The student will pay the application fee of Rs. 1000. They will attach the bank draft. They may submit in person. Students can also send everything in post.
The essential required documents are as follows:
- Filled in Application Form
- Identity Card copy
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
- 10th result
- 10+2 result
- UG degree (if applying for PG course)
BRAOU B.Ed Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|B. Ed||BA BCom BBA and BSc|
|B. Ed (Special Education)||Hearing Impairment||BA BCom BBA|
BRAOU BA, B.Com Courses
|Course Name||Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA||3 years||10+2 examinations from a recognized board|
|B. Com||3 years|
|B. Sc.||3 years||12th with Science|
|B.Li.Sc||1 year||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject|
BRAOU PG Courses & Specialization
|PG Diploma||Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
|Cultural Heritage & Tourism|
Ans. It is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Ans. It is required to be attached with the necessary documents. it should be submitted to the university for application.
Contact No.: 23680245, 7382929570, 7382929580
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th