BRAUSS Admission 2021: Dr. B.R Ambedkar University of Social Sciences, established in 2016, is a state institute in Madhya Pradesh, India. The main aim of this Institute is to focus on the social Sciences. It is the first university of its kind in India. Moreover, it provides higher education in sociology, economics, history, philosophy, political science, psychology, Hindi, law, stats, and library science.
|BRAUSS University Admission|
Dr. B.R Ambedkar University of Social Sciences is established in 1988 in Indore city, State of Madhya Pradesh. University is affiliated with AICTE. University Providing the U.G. course like B.A. and M.A. and M.Sc at Postgraduate level. The application form, fee details, exam date, and results will be available on the website. Students can check all details and also apply for Admission to University. For BRAUSS admission of Postgraduate courses, students should have a qualified entrance exam conduct by the university.
The Dr. B.R Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission offers various U.G. and P.G. courses in Social Sciences.
- At the UG level, the university offers BA in Social Sciences. BRAUSS admission in this program is merit-based depends on the score in the 10+2 exam.
- The university offers two years MA Program in various disciplines. The admission in this program is based on merit followed by the score in the UG degree.
- The students seeking admission in MSc are granted based on the entrance exam of the university.
- 08 July 2021: BRAUSS announces online admission 2021 starts with course lists and fees details. The applicants can check the updates and apply.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Highlights
|Topic||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission 2021|
|Established | Type||2016 | State|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 7324 274 377|
BRAUSS Application Form: How to Apply?
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The BRAUSS provides online forms for students. Those who want to apply to any program must follow these steps:
- Go to the BRAUSS official web portal.
- Click on the “apply online.”
- Make your account, enter your name, phone number, date of birth, email account, and click the “Register” icon.
- After that, BRAUSS will send the code on your mobile No.
- Now, fill in your details and submit the form.
- Note down the number of the form.
The students must submit these details.
- Mark sheet and degree
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
BRAUSS BSc Courses & Fees
|B.SC (Cardiovascular Technology)||3 years||43112|
|B.SC (Chemistry)||3 years||43366|
|B.SC (Computer Science)||3 years||43620|
|B.SC (Electronics)||3 years||43874|
|B.SC (Hons.) Computer Science||3 years||44128|
|B.SC (Neurophysiology Technology)||3 years||44382|
Courses Offered By BRAUSS
- M.Sc (Hons.)
Address: Old Agra-Mumbai Road, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Dist.: Indore, (M.P.) INDIA Pin – 453 441
Contact No.: 91-07324-274377, 273186
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates, you can check the university’s website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th