Bsc Actuarial Science Admission 2021-22: BSc is a three-year undergraduate degree that has six semesters. This course focuses on statistics, mathematics and gives solutions to the probability of an event. The responsibility of graduates who have this degree is to calculate losses of an individual, firm, or any sector occurring due to any reason. The graduate of it is known as an actuary. The job for its graduates lies in the insurance sectors, banking, and finance department.
In order to address critical issues for insurance, government, trade, business, and academic researchers, actuarial science applies mathematical expertise to social sciences. It is a three years duration bachelor of Actuarial science course. Some of the top and famous universities for BSc Actuarial Science course admission are Amity University, Jain University, etc.
Bachelor of Actuarial Science admission has a completion period of 3 years, and it deals with insurance premiums, mathematical analyses for financial planning, insurance risk calculation, investment, economics applications, etc.
Bsc Actuarial Science Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Actuarial Science|
|Admission Process||Admission Through Entrance Exam|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Sciences|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2.5 LPA – INR 15 LPA|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 50,000 – INR 3 Lakh|
|Eligibility||The minimum qualification required is 10+2.|
Bsc Actuarial Science Admission 2022-23
- BSc Actuarial Science Admission is merit-based. Universities/colleges prepare the merit lists based on the score of candidates in the 10+2 examination. Actuarial science is a mixture of mathematics, economics, computer science, and statistics and is used to determine insurance risks, the cost of designs, funds, pensions, administration, etc. The candidates who are aspirants of actuary science must have a 10+2 examination.
- This course will provide you with in-depth information to help you develop your mathematical abilities. In financial organizations, this course has a broad scope. Students understand everything there is to know about how businesses operate. A professional of this course can solve problems that occurred in the Insurance and commercial industries.
- The syllabus includes subjects taught in this program, such as Risk Management, Insurance, Economic Risks, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, etc.
Bsc Actuarial Science Admission Eligibility
- For this course, both merit and entrance-based BSc Actuarial Science Admission are offered. All aspirants must have secured 50% in 10+2.
- Further, their previous qualification must be in the science stream.
- These universities and others conduct a university-level entrance exam for selection.
Bsc Actuarial Science Admission Fee Structure
- The fees charged for BSc actuarial science are different. It depends on the course offering institution. Usually, the fees charged for this course lie between INR 50000 to 300000 per annum.
The salary packages for graduates of actuary science are satisfactory. The average salary is between INR 2.5 LPA – INR 15 lakh per annum. Job positions are Actuary, Mathematician, Economist, Risk Manager, Financial Analyst, Auditors, Cost Estimators, Budget Analysts, Accountant, Insurance Underwriters, etc.
The most renowned employment areas are Banking Sectors, Investment Sectors, Actuarial Sciences, Consulting Firms, and Stock exchanges. In India, the related sectors are PWC Actuarial Services India, Max Bupa Health Insurance, Bharati Shipyard Ltd., WNS, Towers Watson, and Mercer.
Types Of Courses
- Full-Time: This program is offered full-time. Its duration is three years.
- Part-Time/ Online: No policy has still been formed for a part-time/online type of course. There is no distance education for this course.
Bsc Actuarial Science Admission Entrance Exams
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
Bsc Actuarial Science Admission Syllabus
|Mathematical Functions||Probability & Statistical Methods|
|General Insurance – I||Understanding Self for Effectiveness|
|English Language Usage Essentials||Application of Calculus in Actuarial Science|
|Analytical Geometry of 2 Dimension||Life Insurance – I|
|Numerical Methods & Application||Open Elective Courses|
|Country Report (SAP Courses)||Modern Trends & Innovative Solutions through Technology Management|
|Foundation of Regulation of Insurance Business||Actuarial Application in IT – I|
|Understanding Business Environment in Global Scenario||Creating Global New Ventures|
|Probability & Statistical Methods-II||Management Foundation|
|General Insurance – II||Introduction to Communication Skills|
|Individual Society and Nation||Methods of Applied Mathematics|
|Foreign Business Language||Life Insurance – II|
|Minor Project – I||New Leadership in Cross-cultural context|
|Strategizing using Innovation||Actuarial Application in IT – II|
|Business Research Methods in Global Environment||Actuarial Accounting – I|
|Probability & Statistical Methods – III||Time Value of Money|
|Problem Solving and Creative Thinking||Country Report (SAP Courses)|
|Effective Written Communication||Sampling Techniques|
|Introduction to Health Insurance||Actuarial Economic Models-I|
|Creating Global New Ventures||Understanding Business Environment in Global Scenario|
|Emergency Response to Life-saving Skills||Actuarial Application in IT – III|
|Liability Insurance||Investment Project Appraisal|
|Actuarial Accounting – II||Modern Trends & Innovative Solutions through Technology Management|
|Probability & Statistical Methods-IV||Values and Ethics for Personal and Professional Development|
|Fundamental of Life Insurance Underwriting||Foreign Business Language|
|Professional Communication for Recruitment and Employability||Principles of Finance|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Outdoor Activity-Based Courses||Outdoor Activity-Based Courses|
|Foreign Business Language||Foreign Business Language|
|Open Elective Courses||Open Elective Courses|
Suggested University For Bsc Actuarial Science Admission in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gauhati University Admission||Assam||State University|
Be the first to leave a review.