BSc Applied Mathematics Admission 2021-22: Intermediate passed students are only admitted to this course. Most students that interested in mathematics subjects get admission for this course every year. Its complete duration is 3 years like the other bachelor courses. Most students are admitted through a merit system. Students must complete an admission form for BSc mathematics admission. Hindu University and DAULAT Ram College are best for BSc courses.
A Bachelor of Science (BSc) is a degree offered to students who have chosen a major in mathematics, science, or technology. Many universities and colleges offering BSc Applied Mathematics courses are Flame University, Jamia Millia Islamia, CUTM, etc. After completing the BSc Applied Mathematics course, students can get better career opportunities.
It is a bachelor of science with mathematical concepts. This course includes analysis, economics, business, and banking subjects. In this course, some practices were provided to the students about theoretical mathematics.
BSc Applied Mathematics Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Applied Mathematics|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics|
|Duration||Course Duration is 2 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||2 lakhs to 4 lakhs per annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||50000 to 1 lakh|
|Eligibility||The minimum qualification required is 10+2|
BSc Applied Mathematics Admission 2021-22
- The admission process is done after the admission committee report. Every year more than 2000 students get their admission to SHARDA University for this course.
- BSc in Applied Mathematics is a degree course of 03 years. This duration comprises 06 semesters.
- Applied Mathematics comprises concepts related to applied mathematics. These concepts include real functions, Laplace transforms, calculus, group theory, differential equations, and algebra.
- Students gain the ability to adapt what they’ve learned in the classroom to real-world situations. It is the perfect choice for students who are enthusiastic about math.
- The application of this field is to solve problems in engineering, communications, information technology, computing, sales, and mechanics, etc.
- This course’s learning subjects are algebra, calculus, differential equations, real analysis, finite element methods, econometrics, mathematical finance, modeling, and simulation, etc.
- Passing 10+2 is essential from a well-known institute. Each candidate should have an intermediate level with a minimum 50% score.
- Applicants are admitted depending on their performance on the entrance test.
- After qualifying for the entrance exam, one will have to appear in the interview.
- There are many university-level entrance exams; also, some are internationally approved, such as the ACT and SAT. Many Indian institutions accept the score of these tests.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Most of the institutions in India charge BSc Applied Mathematics course fee varying from 50000 to 1 lakh.
BSC colleges take some entrance tests for the selection of students. These exams are included in mathematical tests.
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
BSc mathematical students get their jobs in banks and get a salary of 2 to 4 lac per month. Top recruiter is Financial Institutions, IT sector, insurance firms, forecasting organizations, academic institutions, research organizations and institutes, software firms, computer companies, analytics.
Highly paying job roles are mathematician, computational scientist, teacher, analyst, operation research analyst, economist, actuary, and statistician.
BSc Applied Mathematics Courses Types
BSc Mathematics included data analysis, statistic, economics, and business
BSc Applied Mathematics Syllabus
|Real analysis||Rings and linear algebra|
|Theory of real functions||Numerical methods and programming|
|Group theory||Integral equation and calculus of variation|
|PDE and systems of ODE||Laplace transform|
Suggested University For BSc Applied Mathematics Course
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th