B.Sc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission 2021-22: The B.Sc in ASLP is a 03 years UG course in the science stream. The course is divided into 06 semesters. This course is planned to treat and assess a wide range of voice, language, speech, swallowing, etc. The B.Sc ASLP grads jobs are available in various government and private sectors. They could be an Audiologist, Lecturer and Speech pathologist, etc. The Manipal University, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore, Amity University are the suggested colleges for this BSc course.
The course aims to browse and report communication disorders. The student can teach speaking treatments, learning disabilities, and other vocal therapies.
B.Sc Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 20 lakhs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks, in the Science stream|
B.Sc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission 2021-22
- The B.Sc ASLP is a professional course; its admissions are awarded based on aggregate obtained in one of the entrance exams conducted at state, university of the country level.
- BSc in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology is a full-time UG course. It has a completion period of 03 years with 06 semesters.
- Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology is a branch of the health sciences. It deals with voice and speech disorders.
- This branch aims at polishing language, speech, and vocal abilities. There is a high demand for auditory professionals. That’s why this course has gained popularity.
- In each year, distinct subjects are taught in this program. This program subjects include speech-language development disorders, pediatric audiology, fluency disorders, and psychology related to speech hearing. Other are diagnostic audiology, phonological articulation disorders, rehabilitative audiology, noise measurement, speech-language disorders, etc.
- The eligibility requirement is to have at least 50% marks at an intermediate level.
- However, the preferred stream of previous studies in science; however, the required percentage for SC/ST candidates is 45% minimum.
- Selection is strictly based on qualifying for the entrance exam.
- After passing the written test, several applicants are invited to an interview round.
- The related entrance exams are JEST, GPAT, AUCET, IIT JAM, JNU CEEB, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
This course could be completed at per annual cost of about INR 10K to 05 lakh.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
The normal initial salary of BSc ASLP ranges from INR 02 lakh to 20 lakh annually. Here in this field, one can find employment in hearing conversation programs, hearing aid implant industries, medical hospitals, clinics, academic institutions, etc.
Job chances are many in this area such as Audiologist, Audiometry Technician, Teacher, and Speech Pathologist.
Types of Cоurѕе
This is a full-time 06-semester regular course.
The B.Sc in ASLP is not offered in online learning modes.
B.Sc Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Introduction to Speech and Language Pathology||Adult Neuro-communication disorders|
|Introduction to Pathology||Introduction to Linguists|
|Basic Human Anatomy||Basic Electronics|
|Physiology||Psychology-related to Speech|
|Fluency and its disorders||Basic Acoustics|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Clinical Work (Audiology)||Articulation and Phonological Disorders|
|Clinical Work (Speech Pathology)||Voice and Laryngectomy|
|Neuro-motor Speech Disorders||Diagnostic Audiology|
|Childhood Communication Disorders||Amplification and Assistive Devices for the hearing impaired.|
|Psychology-related to Hearing||Rehabilitative Audiology|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Noise Measurement and Hearing Conservation||Assistive Device for the hearing impaired.|
|Community Oriented Professional Practices in Speech-Language Pathology||Clinical Work (Speech Pathology)|
|Otorhinolaryngology||Clinical Work (Audiology)|
|Educational Audiology||Basic Statistics and Research Methods in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology|
|Amplification for the hearing impaired||Pediatric Audiology|
|Clinical Work (Speech Pathology)|
|Semester 7||Semester 8|
|Students are to intern 6 months for in-house experience in relevant hospital care facilities.||They are posted in various setups, that are tied up with the respective institute.|
Suggested University For B.Sc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||66675|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||66920|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||63165|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||64410|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||69275|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th