BSc Cardiac Technology Admission 2021-22: BSc Cardiac Technology Admission is a three years UG course. It belongs to the paramedical stream. The main focus of this course is the development and maintenance of cardiac technologies. The Cardiac Technology specialist can get a job in various private and Public Hospitals, Medical and Research colleges, Hospital administration, etc.
BSc cardia Technology is a three-year course that belongs to the paramedical stream. The main aim of the study is to offer knowledge in the maintenance and development of cardiac technologies. After getting a degree in this field, students get jobs in different private and public hospitals and research colleges.
BSc in Cardiac Technology is an undergraduate three-year course program, and UGC approved this course. Many universities offer BSc in Cardiac Technology courses in regular and correspondence mode. After completing a BSc in Cardiac Technology courses, students can get a better career. This course is a specialization for those who are interested in allied health sciences. The technicians of cardiology help physicians in the treatment and diagnosis of heart disorders. The cardiovascular technician also helps doctors in peripheral vascular conditions of a patient.
BSc in Cardiac Technology course contains Human Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Blood Banking, Pathology. And Clinical Pathology, Haematology, Microbiology, Cardiac care technology, Pharmacology, Advanced Cardiac Technology, etc.
- 20 October 2021: Jain University, School of Allied Healthcare & Science, Bengaluru, offering BSc Cardiac Technology program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 20 October 2021: Sanskriti University, Mathura, offering admission to the “BSc Cardiac Technology” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more information, click here.
- 13 October 2021: Galgotias University, Greater Noida, invites application forms for admission to the “BSc Cardiac Technology” course. Students looking for this program can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
BSc Cardiac Technology Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Cardiac Technology|
|Admission Process||Counseling after qualification of entrance examination|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 20 lakhs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1,000 to 4 lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized educational Board|
BSc Cardiac Technology Admission 2021-22
BSc Cardiology is a branch of science related to the heart. It is a three years undergraduate program in which pupils will learn all the knowledge about nature. How the heart works, they will know each and everything related to the core. Students will see the working of the heart and its all parts when they will do practical operations or experiments. To apply for this field, the student must have done Fsc with Bio, Chemistry, Physics as major subjects. The mode of education for this degree is both online and regular. Pupils have to fill the registration form to get entry into uni for this degree program. All the information regarding the entry test, interview, merit list will be announced and provided on the official university website.
The student completed 12th class and Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to appear entrance exam or admission to this course. The minimum aggregate required is 50%.
- If a student wishes to be a cardiovascular technician, he must do this course.
- After completing 10+2 education with a minimum 50% mark, he is eligible for Bsc in Cardiac Technology.
- Admissions f BSc CT is an entrance exam or merit-based. Dependent on institutes policies.
- UGC-NET is a popular entrance exam that is conducted for this program’s admissions.
- The average academic fee charged from CT students is ranging from INR 1,000 to 4 Lakh.
- The admission offered in the course is based on the marks obtained in BSc CT entrance exams conducted at the university or state level.
- Some institutes offered admission in BSc CT based on merit obtained in the previous degree. Aspirants must attain at least 45% marks in the final examination of the 10+2 class.
- BSc CT is not offered in distance learning programs in India.
The BSc Cardiac Technology course fees range from INR 10 K to 04 lakh annually.
BSc Cardiac Technology Admission Process 2021
The admission of this program is generally given on the performance shown in entrance exams. Some Universities accept state or national level ET scores, while others also conduct their entrance exam. BSC Cardiac Technology teaches students about treating and diagnosing cardiac, open heart surgery planning, and various cardiac tests, etc.
The Cardiologist can avail salary about 02 lakh to 20 lakh annually.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: The BSc Cardiac Technology is a 06-semester full-time regular program.
- Part-Time/Online: BSc Cardiac Technology is not provided in distance learning modes.
These graduates’ employment areas are Academic Institutes, Hospitals, Health Care Offices, NGOs, Nursing Care Homes, Rehabilitation Centres, etc.
Job Types for Bsc in Cardiac Technology: Cardiologist, Cath Lab Technician, Dialysis Technician, ICU Assistant, RCE Specialist, RCI Specialist, RV Specialist, Echo-Cardiographer, Teacher, Lecturer, Nephrologist, etc.
The initial salary offered to a cardiologist is b/w INR 2 to 20 Lakh per year.
If a student wishes for higher study in cardiology, there is a chance of higher studies after completing a BSc in Cardiac Technology. MSc in Cardiac Technology and PGD in CT are Higher studies after completing this BSc course.
BSc Cardiac Technology Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Human anatomy||Medicine relevant cardiac care||Cardiac care technology clinical|
|Physiology||Applied pathology||Cardiac care technology applied|
|Biochemistry||Applied pharmacology||Cardiac care technology advanced|
|Pathology||Introduction to cardiac technology||–|
Suggested University For BSc Cardiac Technology
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||76675|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||73920|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||72165|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||73410|
|Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||75275|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th