BSc Chemistry Admission 2021-22: A chemistry degree is a three-year undergraduate course. In the B.Sc Chemistry, you will learn the basics of advanced chemistry. You will be able to study both Theory and Practical techniques. You can also investigate the growth and development of microscopic organisms. You can also learn about different branches of chemistry. Many universities offer BSc Chemistry course programs.
BSc Chemistry is a UG program that is offered in the period of three years. This program belongs to chemistry courses. Chemistry is the science of the properties and structure of matter or molecular systems. This program deals with various aspects of chemistry and the chemical compositions of different matters.
BSc Chemistry Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Chemistry|
|Age||Between 17 years|
|Minimum percentage||60% marks|
|Subject required||Physics, Chemistry & either of Biology/ Maths|
|Average fees incurred||INR 90,000 to INR 5 lacs|
|Similar options of study||Masters, doctorate|
|Average salary offered||INR 15K to 3 lacs|
BSc Chemistry Admission 2021-22
BSc Chemistry syllabus contains Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Bimolecular, Drugs, Polymers, etc. Admissions in this BSc course are advertised by various institutes across India. UGC approves this course, and its admission frequency is yearly. DSC Delhi, MC Ranchi, and GNDU Amritsar are the most popular institutes for this course.
- Candidates seeking BSc Chemistry admissions must complete class XII education. Minimum 50% marks in Intermediate are required to fill this BSc application form.
- Admissions of this BSc specialization are mostly entrance exam-based.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average fee for a BSc Chemistry course is INR 90,000 to INR 5 lacs.
A chemist can earn income from INR 15K to 3 Lac per month. MSc Chemistry, M.Phil Chemistry, and PhD Chemistry is higher studies for BSc graduates Chemistry.
Job roles to be performed by these grads are pharmacist, plant biochemist, chemist, teacher, radiologist, scientist, technical writer, and cytologist.
Chemistry has a great scope around the globe. Agricultural Research Services, Food Institutes, Colleges, Chemical Industry, Govt Hospitals, Medical Research, Waste Water Plants, etc., are some recruiting areas for the graduates of BSc Chemistry.
BSc Chemistry Admission Process 2021
The admission process is carried out by evaluating the student’s performance in the higher secondary exam. Some institutes administer entrance tests. Thus, there will be a particular interview carried out by the institution. It relies on the institutes.
The fundamental requirement for getting into a BSc The chemistry program is qualifying for higher secondary or equivalent examinations in the Science stream. From any recognized board by your state or country, you have to pass class 12. You also need a science background.
Some prestigious colleges and institutes are now taking entrance tests to students into their BSc Chemistry degree program. Your selection in these colleges depends on marks obtained in the final merit. That is total marks in the higher secondary examinations and the entrance test.
Benefits of BSc Chemistry
In addition, to the study of other standard Bachelor of Science subjects, such as Physics, Chemistry, and Computer Science.
- BSc Chemistry degree acts as the foundation for more specialized studies in this stream, such as M.Sc., Ph.D., and M.Phil. Degree of Chemistry, successful completion makes one qualified for a professor’s position at any university/college.
- They can become private teachers in schools when they complete a Master’s degree and certain credentials such as B.Ed. And NET.
- They can go to college and university as a permanent lecturer. They are often working in laboratories of civil and military government science.
Why BSc Chemistry?
- You have a broad job prospect in this sector.
- Chemistry has a vast research area.
- You can study higher education such as PhD in Chemistry.
- Opportunity to contribute to the scientific community.
BSc Chemistry Science University & Fees
|Nalanda University||3 years||26175|
|Nalanda Open University||3 years||26200|
|Nava Nalanda Mahavihara||3 years||26225|
|Patna University||3 years||26250|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
|Purnea University||3 years||26300|
Job Profile, Description, and Average Salary
|Job Profile||Job Description||Average Salary (in INR)|
|Research Scientist||The chemists are responsible for discovering unexampled approaches or drugs used to cure human illnesses||6 to 7 Lacs|
|Teacher||Teachers are to teach the students’ chemistry topics in depth so that the students can become successful chemists||6 to 7 Lacs|
|Laboratory Technician||This area is the one in which the individual can operate, work, deal with problems of the instruments and manage them||4 to 5 Lacs|
|Radiologist||Radiologists are well versed in the care of radiological devices and equipment for x-rays and scans.||3 to 5 Lacs|
|Pharmacist||Pharmacists can recommend to the manufacturer the right proportions of the products and different formulas for the drug formations||4 to 5 Lacs|
Best Colleges in India for Chemistry
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISC).
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
- Anna University in Chennai
- SavitribaiPhule Pune University, Pune.
- University of Delhi, Delhi
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai.
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani (Rajasthan).
- Indian Institute of Technology (IITs)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
BSc Chemistry Syllabus
Syllabus of Chemistry as prescribed by UGC India
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry||Analytical Chemistry|
|Organic Chemistry||Organic Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry|
|Physical Chemistry||Physical Chemistry||Organic Chemistry|
|Biomolecules, Polymers, and Drugs|
|Molecular Approach of Physical Chemistry|
Suggested University For BSc Chemistry Course in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University||Assam||State University|
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya||Assam||Private University|
|Madhabdev University||Assam||State University|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||Assam||Private University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th