BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a graduate-level 3-years program offered by many universities affiliated with UGC and DEB. Graphic ERA University, Jain University, MATS University, and many more universities provide this program with 1 to 3 years by distance education mode.
For the last few years, Distance Education courses have become equal to regular programs, by doing B.Sc chemistry students have chosen their employment areas in Private clinics, colleges and universities, Military houses, and other Pharma companies. They can get the jobs of Synthetic chemist, Chemistry online tutor, lab leader, scientific data entry specialist, etc.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Chemistry|
|Fee Structure||INR 25938 – 37530 INR / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2022-23
B.Sc Chemistry Distance Education is a course which some universities offer in Distance mode means students no need to go college/university; For Future, there are higher options include master’s degree courses in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Drug Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physical and Materials Chemistry or even MBA (Master’s in Business Administration). In this course, students can learn and get the deep knowledge in the field of chemicals.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Students who have successfully passed the HSC examination from a recognized institution of India can opt for a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Chemistry.
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus education (distance and online) between (INR 25938 – 37530 INR / Year)
Advantages of BSC Chemistry Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: Students are not restricted to attending their classes at specific times because they can attend the courses online and offline. So, time flexibility helps the students to take their admission and get education freely.
- Low cost: In India, the average fees of this program are 48000 to 97000 for course. The maximum prices of this course in India are 3 lakhs.
- Earn while you learn: In their free time, students can earn money while learning these courses. They can learn from eCommerce and by providing online services.
- Digital classes: In this program, students learn digital courses in mathematics, physics, zoology, and geography.
B.Sc Chemistry Distance Education IGNOU 2022
IGNOU is immensely popular for proffering distance education courses in India. B.Sc Chemistry is a three years distance course. Students can go to the official website and fill the registration form to get admission. The fee structure varies at IGNOU between Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000. Interested students must clear 10+2 with science from a recognized board in India to take admission in BSc programme offered by IGNOU.
Top Universities offering BSc Chemistry DDE
|Pondicherry university distance education||BSc||18,600|
|Osmania university distance education||18,625|
|Mumbai university distance education||18,575|
|Magadh university distance education||18,700|
|Kurukshetra university distance education||18,675|
|Kerala University distance education||18,500|
|Calicut university distance education||18,650|
|Bharathiar university distance education||18,520|
|Andhra University Distance education||18,525|
|Alagappa university distance education||18,550|
Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with the mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rule.
Key Features Of Online Education & Distance Education
- They are a great source of scoring a degree side by side for the working community, whether it is the labor market, white collared job market, or even household communities.
- Distance education intrinsically online education offers great many flexible timing schedules to have an easy-to-go learning time.
- The teaching methods cater to those especially who have difficulties in collaborative plans and require teaching vis-à-vis through online education and distance education.
- The perfect job areas include the enormous industrial plethora of opportunities to amend and explore, even if obtained through online education or BSc Chemistry distance education. The industries could have agrochemical, plastics, chemical manufacturers, forensic science, oil and gas, power, pharmaceutical industries, from many more available.
- Chemistry is the most outgoing field of today’s world since almost everything has a reason behind it, and the world now is ever more interested to know about it. Hence having a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry is undoubtedly not a bad investment in your future career at all.
- Incorporate world, many jobs are available based on the candidate’s knowledge and skills. With experience, the best salaries in India. Different fields and different types of work in the industry in India.
- Education connect has a broad extent of courses and colleges under it. Colleges are working with education connect to provide education all over the world. Some of the Courses are given below.
- Pharmacist Shops
- Private Clinics
- Colleges & Universities
- Pharma Companies
- Military Hospitals
BSc Course Specializations with Eligibility & Fee
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Years||INR 19000 – INR 24500/ YEAR|
|BSc Botany||INR 22000 – INR 25000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||INR 23500 – INR 28000/ YEAR|
|BSc Economics||INR 14500 – INR 20500/ YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||INR 15500 – INR 21500/ YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||INR 14800 – INR 23400/ YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||INR 13500 – INR 25600/ YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||INR 15600 – INR 26000/ YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||INR 14500 – INR 27000/ YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||INR 13450 – INR 24500/ YEAR|
|BSc Physics||INR 12500 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||INR 14500 – INR 480.85 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||INR 14000 – INR 370.30 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||INR 15000 – INR372.30 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||INR 16500 – INR 28500/ YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||INR 15000 – INR 30500 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||INR 14500 – INR 31500/ YEAR|
|BSc Geology||INR 13500 – INR 32000/ YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||INR 13450 – INR 26000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||INR 21450 – INR 28000/ YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||INR 15000 – INR 29500/ YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||INR 23400 – INR 31500/ YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||INR 25000 – INR 32500/ YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||INR 26500 – INR 33500/ YEAR|
|BSc IT||INR 27000 – INR 35000/ YEAR|
Note: The above mentioned fees may vary from university to university. Students are requested to verify the course fees from the desired university before taking admission.
Be the first to leave a review.