BSc Computer Applications Admission 2023-24: BSc Computer Application is a 03 years undergraduate degree course that is related to the computer science field. This course gives knowledge to students on programming, windows, Operating systems, and more. There are many job opportunities after this course in the field of Information technology. This course is best suited for students interested in computer functioning and programming languages.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Computer Application
- Selection Process: Merit/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks, in the Science stream.
- Average Fee: INR 50,000 to 3 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 2 to 8 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Tata Consultancy, HCL, HP, IBM, Google, Accenture, Amazon, Snapdeal.
- Top Recruiting Areas: Educational Institutes, IT companies, Websites, Software Companies, Internet Marketing Companies, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Computer Programmer, Computer Operator, Senior Applications Support Analyst, Computer Application Tutor, etc.
Bsc Computer Applications Admission Overview
|Course Name||B.Sc Computer Application|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance exams in some cases|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Computer Application|
|Duration||3 years, full-time/ Distance Learning|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 8 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 50K to 3 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
Bsc Computer Applications Admission 2023-24
- The admission in B.Sc Computer Application is granted through scores secured in entrance exams and the merit of class 10+2. This course is about the direct knowledge of fundamentals of Os, Windows, C++, Java, Oracle, and other computer languages. The candidates who have passed the 10+2 class with min 50% aggregate are suitable for admissions in B.Sc Computer Application.
- BSc Computer Application syllabus focuses on Digital electronics, Discrete Mathematics, Computer Organization, Environmental Sciences, Web Designing, Computer Programming Languages, etc. BSc-CA is approved with UGC India. All UGC-approved institutes are offering admissions in this BSc course.
- After completing a BSc in computer application, these graduates can go for advanced courses. After completing this BSc course, MSc Computer Application, M.Phil Computer Application, and other PGD courses in Computer Application are higher studies.
Eligibility For Bsc Computer Applications Admission
- Students seeking for BSc Computer Application must clear class XII education with min 50% mark score.
- Admissions of BSc CA are mostly merit-based. Some institutes also conduct entry tests for this BSc course.
Fее Structure of Bsc Computer Applications Admission
- The average academic fees for the B.Sc Computer Application course range from INR 50K to 3 Lakhs.
Salary Offered After Bsc Computer Applications
A computer scientist can annually earn a salary of approximately INR 2 to 8 lakhs per annum(LPA). Top employment sectors for BSc Computer Application are Banks, Insurance Companies, IT Companies, Software Developing Companies, Colleges/Universities, and other IT-related public/private sectors.
Top hiring companies are Google, Facebook, HCL, IBM, etc. Job profiles offered to CA graduates are Software Engineer, Teacher, Lecturer, Data Analyst, Network Engineer, Web Developer, Mobile App Developer, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: This course is offered in full-time mode.
- Part-Time/Online: The BSc Computer Application is also offered in part-time mode.
Following ET are conducted for admission in this course:
- GITAM Science Admissions Test (GSAT)
- Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)
- WIT Darbhanga Entrance Exam
BSc Computer Applications Admission Career Prospects
- The B.Sc Computer Application is planned for the development and growth of computer applications/software. The grads of this course can get jobs in various companies such as HP, Dell, Intel, IBM, Google, Yahoo, AT&T, etc.
- BSc in Computer application candidates can get the opportunity to be Computer Programmers, Computer Operators, Senior Applications Support Analysts, Computer Application Tutors, etc.
- This program’s primary purpose is to produce high-quality specialists and research fellows who will work in every world field using computer systems and applications.
BSc Computer Applications Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction to PC & Windows Operating System||Introduction to Information Technology|
|Application Software||Programming Fundamental|
|Practical (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)||Practical (C Language)|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Introduction to Web Designing I||Introduction to Web Designing II|
|RDBMS using MS-Access||Management Information System|
|Practical (HTML and MS-Access)||Practical (Web Designing)|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Multimedia Tools||Introduction to Linux|
|Desktop Publishing||Introduction to Net|
|Practical||Practical (Linux and Net).|
B.Sc Computer Application University & Fees
|OP Jindal Global University Admission||3 years||87675|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||86920|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||84165|
|GSFC University Admission||3 years||85410|
|Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||88275|
Question: Who is eligible for BSc Computer Application?
Answer: Anyone who has 12th or equivalent passed from any recognized board is eligible for BSc in Computer Application.
Question: What is the basic requirement for BSc Computer Applications Admission?
Answer: 10+2 class qualification with 50% marks is suitable for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Computer Application.
Be the first to leave a review.