BSc Construction Management Admission 2023-24: BSc Construction management is a 03-year undergraduate program. It consists of 06 semesters. This course teaches students the application of different techniques to develop new structures and infrastructure. Students are also taught effective skills like safety measures, quality control, and other related skills. This course covers managerial aspects in the domain of construction engineering.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
- Selection Process: Merit/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks
- Average Fee: INR 01 Lakh to 05 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 03 to 08 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Reliance Infrastructure, BLK, GMR Group, L&T, IRCON International Ltd.
- Top Job Profiles: Site Manager, Construction Engineer, Consultant, Surveyor, Project Analyst, etc.
BSc Construction Management Admission Overview
|Course Name||B.Sc Construction Management|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based/Merit-based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Construction Management|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 03 to 08 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 01 Lakh to 05 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks or equivalent level.|
BSc Construction Management Admission 2023
- The admissions process is completed through entrance tests that universities and colleges conduct.
- BSc in Construction Management is a 03 years UG course full-time. This course relates to the Managerial skills used in construction.
- It implies the applications for infrastructure development and growth. It is a field that focuses on modern building technologies and carries out research at an advanced level to solve construction problems.
- Many of the syllabus subjects are “Elements of Design and Material, Basics of Drawing, Building Services, Building Protection, Estimation and Costing, Interior Furniture Furnishing.” This course also covers communication skills, Vastu Science, and Basic English.
- Investors invest a large amount of their money in the construction sector. Therefore, managerial skills are required to run it. his course is about studying and understanding the management of capital and workforce in the construction sector. Managerial skills enhance as graduates complete their degrees.
BSc Construction Management Eligibility
- A student must have a 10+2 credential to be considered for entry.
- This 10+2 must be passed with at least a 50% score with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects.
- Having a diploma course linked to this stream would be beneficial to a student.
- Selections are mostly dependent on merit. However, some institutes may arrange a common entrance exam for the selection of candidates.
BSc Construction Management Admission Course Fees
The average academic fee charged for the B.Sc Construction Management course is INR 01 Lakh to 05 Lakhs.
BSc Construction Management Admission Entrance Exams
Following is the main entrance test:
- AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
BSc Construction Management Admission Scope
After completing the course you have a large number of opportunities. Basically, you can choose to start a job or go for higher education. If you choose higher education, you can do MSc in Construction Management. It requires two years to complete the post-graduate programme. Students can also start preparing for the government exams.
In Private sector, you have various post to join and build a beautiful career. Here are some prestigious posts-
- Project Manager
- Project Analyst
- Site Manager
- Facility Manager
Salary Offered BSc Construction Management Admission
The average salary an ordinary graduate earn is between INR 03 to 08 lakhs per annum(LPA). A majority of construction companies give those graduates a variety of career opportunities. In India, some of those companies are IRCON International Ltd., BLK, L&T, Reliance Infrastructure, GMR Group, etc.
In this sector, jobs are Construction Engineer, Project Manager, Site Manager, Project Analyst, Surveyor, Consultant, etc.
Types Of Courses
The course is offered on a full-time basis.
There is no policy for a part-time/online type of course.
BSc Construction Management Admission Career Prospects
- The graduates of this course can start a career in the public as well as private sectors. Students can take admissions to Punjab University, Kerala University, etc., as these are mostly suggested.
BSc Construction Management Admission Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Elements of Design||Communication Skills||Estimation and Costing|
|Basics of Drawings||Elements of Materials||Building Protection|
|Building Construction||Construction Management- 1||Vastu Science|
|Material Management||Building Services||Business Management & Materials|
|Interior Furniture Furnishing||Design Studio||Construction Management- 2|
|Basic English||Labour Management||Research Report|
University And Fee For BSc Construction Management Admission
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||27050|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||27525|
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||27500|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||27150|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||27125|
|GSFC University Admission||3 years||27100|
Be the first to leave a review.