B.Sc Construction Management Admission 2021-22: B.Sc in construction management is a three-year undergraduate program, dividing into six semesters, two per year. Investors invest a large amount of their money in the construction sector. Therefore, managerial skills are required to run it. This course covers managerial aspects in the domain of construction engineering. The graduates of this course can start a career in the public as well as public sectors. Students can take admissions to Punjab University, Kerala University, etc., as these are mostly suggested.
This course is about studying and understanding the management of capital and workforce in the construction sector. Managerial skills enhance as graduates complete their degrees.
B.Sc Construction Management Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc Construction Management|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based/Merit-based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Construction Management|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||Rs.16000 to 20000|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to INR 2 Lacs|
|Eligibility||50% marks at 10+2 or equivalent level.|
B.Sc Construction Management Admission 2021-22
- The admissions process is completed through entrance tests that universities and colleges conduct.
- BSc in Construction Management is a 03 years UG course full-time. This course relates to the Managerial skills used in construction.
- It implies these applications for infrastructure development and growth. It is a field that focuses on modern building technologies and carries out research at an advanced level to solve construction problems.
- Many of the syllabus subjects are “Elements of Design and Material, Basics of Drawing, Building Services, Building Protection, Estimation and Costing, Interior Furniture Furnishing.” This course also covers communication skills, Vastu Science, and Basic English.
- A student must have a 10+2 credential to be considered for entry.
- This 10+2 must be passed with at least a 50% score with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects.
- Having a diploma course linked to this stream would be beneficial to a student.
- Selections are mostly dependent on merit. However, some institutes may arrange a common entrance exam for the selection of candidates.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average academic fee charged for the B.Sc Construction Management course is INR 10000 to 2 lacs.
Following is the main entrance test:
The average salary an ordinary graduate earn is between 16000 to 20000 per month. A majority of construction companies give those graduates a variety of career opportunities. In India, some of those companies are IRCON International Ltd., BLK, L&T, Reliance Infrastructure, GMR Group, etc.
In this sector, jobs are Construction Engineer, Project Manager, Site Manager, Project Analyst, Surveyor, Consultant, etc.
Types Of Courses
The course is offered on a full-time basis.
There is no policy for a part-time/online type of course.
B.Sc Construction Management Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Elements of Design||Communication Skills||Estimation and Costing|
|Basics of Drawings||Elements of Materials||Building Protection|
|Building Construction||Construction Management- 1||Vastu Science|
|Material Management||Building Services||Business Management & Materials|
|Interior Furniture Furnishing||Design Studio||Construction Management- 2|
|Basic English||Labour Management||Research Report|
B.Sc Construction Management University & Fees
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||27050|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||27525|
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||27500|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||27150|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||27125|
|GSFC University Admission||3 years||27100|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th