BSc Electronics Admission 2021-22: BSc is a three years graduate degree program. B.Sc (Hons.) Electronics is the authority of science and technology that deals with electrical circuits. BSc (Hons) in Electronics is a three-year program that is offered at the graduation level. Electronics is the branch of physics. It is the engineering and technology of designing electrical circuits.
In simple words, BSc (Hons) in Electronics deals with studying the flow of electrons. It deals with the manufacturing of electrical circuits through the utilization of microchips and transistors. BSc (Hons) in Electronics syllabus focuses on Network Analysis, Mathematics, Signals, Systems, Quantum Mechanics, conductors, semiconductors, microchips, transistors, etc.
BSc (Electronics) is a similar course to this Hons course. After completing a BSc (Hons) in Electronics, students can go for higher studies. Higher study courses for such graduates are M.Phil Electronics, MSc Electronics, and P.hD electronics.
UGC approves BSc (Hons) in Electronics. DU Dibrugarh and BCAS Delhi are prominent colleges that are offering this BSc Hons course. Multiple UGC-approved institutes are advertising this electronics course every year.
- If you are so into build electronics gadgets, this is the best course for you.
- The degree of this course serves as a source for additional advanced studies in this field, such as M.Phil, Ph.D., and M.Sc.
- BSc (Hons.) Electronics degree holders will have lots of opportunities in Communication and many further fields.
IT sectors, Communication, educational institutes, banking, finance, marketing, defense, and other govt/non-govt institutes are recruiting BSc (Hons) areas in Electronics graduates.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Job profiles for such electronics professionals are Marketing Manager, Technical Leader, teacher, Trainer, Manufacturing Head, Electronics Technician, etc.
BSc Electronics Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Electronics|
|Course Duration||Three years|
|Type of examination||Annual and Semester|
|Process of admission||Merit-based|
|Eligibility||10+2 or corresponding education|
|The average fee of course||INR 5000 to 200,000|
|Average starting salary||INR 200,000 to 10,00,000|
|Positions of top jobs||Electronic Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Service Engineer, etc|
|Areas of the top job||Inspection and Quality Control, Aerospace Centres, Indian Railways,|
|Top companies||Samsung, LG, Intel, Centum, Hindustan, etc.|
BSc Electronics Admission 2021-22
BSc Electronics admission process of this course is merit-based. Hard worker students can take admission easily. Visit the BSc Electronics college and get the application form. Then you can pay the fees after application submission. In other words, it is a grade program that provides a large groundwork on the basics of electronics. Electronics is one of the branches of science which deals with electrical circuits that involve electrical mechanisms.
- Although, it is based on the candidate’s marks in the entrance exam, for example, classes 10th and 12th.
- Although, a merit list is prepared based on which seats are awarded to the shortlisted students.
- We can start this course after passing the 12th class. The marks should be 50% or above so we can take admission to this course easily.
- This course is not lengthy. The duration of the course is three years. After three years, we can get started a beautiful career with this degree.
- Candidates seeking BSc (Hons) in Electronics admissions must complete a class XII education with at least 50% mark scores.
- Admissions of this BSc Hons Specialization course are entry test or merit-based.
- The average fee charged from BSc students (Hons) in Electronics is INR 5K to 2 lakh.
- Students must be 12th pass with PCM and PCB, minimum of 50% marks in science subjects. There is a two-semester in one year. In other words, we can complete one semester in six months.
- The students can take admission easily who have a minimum of 50% marks in science subjects.
- In other words, Hardworking students can easily take admission in this course.
- Assortment to the degree course in the colleges is based on marks protected in the finishing merit.
- For example, overall marks are aggregated in the final exams of 10+2 and the entrance exam.
- BSc Electronics Colleges, which chase merit-based admission methods, generally discharge a cut-off rate for admission to the course.
- Candidates who observe the cut-off criteria are then approved admission in the divided colleges.
The average fee of the BSc Electronics course is INR 5000 to 2,00,000. The students who are interested in this course can easily pay this fee.
After passing the degree of B Sc Electronics, we can get many jobs. We can get the job in areas of Technical Sales, Steel Industry, and in Project Management.
You have to do an exam which involves physics and maths. JEE and JEE-main are good. As mention above that this course is divided into six semesters.
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE M.Sc. Entrance Test
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for PhD
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
- HBNI M.Sc and DMRIT Admission Test (HBNI CAT)
- GITAM Science Admissions Test (GSAT)
Type Of Course
- Full time
- Evening class
- After getting a job in any kind of company, the starting salary will be 2,00,00. After this, it can increase to be 10,00,000.
- Students can get a job in private sector clinics and hospitals and they also have self-employment. In other areas, they can start their career with private sector organizations.
- After the successful end of this course, students can take admission to high-level studies. They can research in this field such as M.Sc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.
Suggested University For BSc Electronics
|Venkateshwara Open University||3 years||25075|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Assam Down Town University||3 years||25150|
|Assam Don Bosco University||3 years||25125|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
BSc Electronics Colleges & Fees
|Name of institute||City||Average Fee|
|Jyoti Nivas College||Bangalore||INR 30,000|
|Jai Hind College||Mumbai||INR 5,020|
|University of Lucknow||Lucknow||INR 10,300|
BSc Electronics Syllabus
BSc Electronics course is divided into six semesters. It has six semesters in three years. Each semester consists of months. So, there are two semesters in one year.
|Semester I||Semester 2|
|Mathematics I (Allied Paper)||Electronics Practical III & IV|
|Applied Quantum Mechanics||Signals and Systems|
|Electronics Practical I & II||Computational Skills (Compulsory)|
|Engineering Materials||Semiconductor Devices|
|Network Analysis||Technical Writing & Communication in English (Compulsory)|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Fundamentals of Programming Languages (Allied Paper)||Electronics Practical-VII & VIII|
|Electronics Practical V & VI||Numerical Techniques|
|Digital Electronics||Data Structures (Allied Paper)|
|Mathematics II (Allied Paper)||Electromagnetic|
|Analogue Electronics I||Analogue Electronics-II|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Electronics Practical-IX & X||Electronics Practical-XI & XII|
|Microprocessors and Microcontrollers||Electrical Machines|
|Wave Propagation and Antenna||Engineering Mathematics|
|Analogue Communication||Digital Communication|
|Electronic Instrumentation||Optics and Optical Electronics|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th