BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BSc Environmental Science Distance Education is normally of four years but the said degree in India is of three standard years of teaching, experiments, quality research, conservation guideline, restoration needs, etc. The Bachelor’s Degree can also be obtained through distance education as well as online education that has become quite common over time especially over the nation. There are various reasons why distance education and online education is being preferred in India for obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
The study of the atmosphere is covered by a BSc in Environmental Science. This 03 years course is focused on conserving and protecting natural resources. In this study, one learns the methods and technologies of how to protect the environment. It also involves estimation of causes that are deteriorating the environment. Students after pursuing this course can have tremendous opportunities in various health and safety providing firms. Various environmental issues are researched to find solutions.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
This is a vast field covering subjects like Ecological System, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Economics, Sustainable Development, and Resource Economics. Also, it covers Environment policies, Air Pollution Control, Water Pollution Control, Man and Environment, Disaster Management. At the end of the three years, each student works on a thesis report which is mandatory to pass.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Headline:
|Course Name||BSc Environmental Science Distance Education|
|Duration||1 -3 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 15000 – 25,000 INR / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BSc Environmental Science Distance University Eligibility:
- Students who have successfully passed an H.S.C examination from a recognized institution of India can opt for a Bachelors Degree in Environmental Sciences i.e. BSc Environmental Sciences for online education, distance education, or for normal standards.
- Almost in every college, the eligibility criteria is to have 50% in intermediate in Science stream.
- Admissions are based on both the merit and entrance exam mode. Some include exams like KCET, CUCET, NIMSEE, LPUNEST, and NMIMS NPAT.
- Fergusson College, Mount Carmel College, and Amity University are some of the most suggested institutes for studying this course.
- Course fee for BSc Environment Science is varying from INR 20K to 03 lacs.
BSc Environmental Science Distance University Fees 2021-22:
|Patna University||3 years||26250|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
|Purnea University||3 years||26300|
|Rajendra Agricultural University||3 years||26325|
|Sandip University||3 years||26350|
|T.M. University||3 years||26375|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
BSc Distance Education Courses With Eligibility & Fee Structure:
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR18,000 – INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR20,000 – INR 28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 21,000 – INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Economics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR23,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,900– INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 20,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR22,000 – INR 45,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 33,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR16,000– INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 17,000 – INR 40,000/ YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR16,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 42,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 25,500 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,400– INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Jewellery Design||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR16,000 – INR 33,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,400 – INR 30.500 / YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 20,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 23,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 23,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 26,000 – INR 48,000/ YEAR|
|BSc IT||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 26,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Application Process:
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education is one of the best bachelor’s degrees and its fee structure 20,000 to 25,000 per year, it can also vary according to a different university if the student wants more information about this course fill your query. A student can contact for the complete details of the course viz fee structure, syllabus, subject, and other queries. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
Interested Candidates can either go to the University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus and purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form. A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences or a BSc Environmental Science Distance is given as an undergraduate degree through BSc, B.E.S, or B.S.E.S. This bachelor’s degree can be obtained after a dedicated three to four years of study in the subjects which are related to environmental sciences, resource development related to environmental health, or ecological sustainability.
Preference Reasons For BSc Environmental Science Distance Education:
- BSc Environmental Science Distance, Students prefer utilizing the method that provides perfect equivalence to those attended traditionally. People have had confidence and trust in this online education and distance education program as the government is also encouraging it. In fact, People want to do away with unnecessary travel expenses and on-campus teaching expenses. Working employees like to take advantage of the flexible schedule factor to carry on also side by side career advancement.
- Benefit by getting promotions to higher posts directly as they don’t need to wait for advanced course requirements. Everyone wants to facilitate themselves with the gigantic directory of choices for subjects and faculty available all over the globe. We want to acquire accredited international degrees through the distance education feature. Students prefer getting one on one attention through online education.
- BSc Environmental Science Distance In this course of environmental science, this course has been designed to improve and grow personal skills in the field of Ecology, Natural Resources Conservation, Environment, Environmental Impact Assessment, Pollution Monitoring and Control, and Environmental Protection Laws.
Our Credential which makes Distance Education different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depending on university rules.
Which subjects are studied in Environmental Science?
The subject of BSc Environmental Science Distance Education is the one that relates directly to the earth’s environment and its perseverance. It also includes studies related to Chemistry, Earth Geography, Ecology, Biology as well as Physics that deal with the issues and problems that the world is facing and the needs it requires for greater sustainability. These subjects are required for environmental experts to grow up a healthy environment, where students learn about the scientific and social combination for a good and healthy environment. The environment experts are required for the foreign country for research and development.
List Of Universities For BSc Environmental Science Distance Education In India:
There are many institutions that award this degree upon the successful completion of its due courses while these are also available as online education and distance education teaching patterns. This BSc Environmental Science Distance Education involves researches and scopes as well as methods to know more about the changing environment and how to deal with it in the most effective way possible.
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education | Scopes:
Professionals who acquire this degree through the successful years of the required training get jobs as:
- environmental consultant
- environmental education officer
- Manager of the environmental department
- nature conservation officer
- recycling officer
- waste management officer
- water quality scientist
- environmental health practitioner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, BSc Environmental Science Distance Education is approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations.
Ans- Yes, BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB & AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th