B.Sc Fashion Design Admission 2023: Bachelor of Science in fashion design is a 3 years undergraduate level program. Students who have an interest in fashion and different types of design can enroll in this course. It consists of 06 semesters. BSc in fashion design course gives the knowledge of specialized fields like garment design, jewelry design, leather, footwear, and interior design. This course is available full-time as well as some institutions offer this course in Distance and Online mode.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design
- Selection Process: Merit/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50-55% from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 1.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 3 – 8 lakhs per annum
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Raymond, Allen Solly, Lifestyle, Pantaloons, Spykar.
- Top Recruiting Areas: Export Houses, Jewelry Houses, Garment store chains, Educational Institutes, and leather companies.
- Top Job Profiles: Designer, Model, Artist, Fashion Tailor, & more.
The course aims to teach students integrated design elements within social, cultural, and environmental contexts.
B.Sc Fashion Design Admission Overview
|Course Name||BSc Fashion Design|
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design|
|Entrance Exam||AIEED, AIFD, CEED, NATA, NIFT|
|Famous Colleges||LPU, Galgotias University, NIFT|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50-55% from a recognized board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 1.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 – 8 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Top Colleges||NIFT, LPU|
B.Sc Fashion Design Admission 2023
The minimum requirement for BSc Fashion Design Admission is a 10+2 class passing certificate. BSc in Fashion Designing is available at many universities. Registrations for the program will start soon for the year 2023. B.Sc Fashion Design Admission is made through various entrance exams conducted by institutes and the state.
- B.Sc Fashion Design course covers topics like garment design, accessories, footwear design, leather design, jewelry design, interior design, and many more. These all are taught to meet the challenges of the modern fashion world. As this course has six semesters hence each examination is held after 06 months.
- Analytical Drawing, Creative Jewelry, Color Mixing, Draping, Basic Photography, Computer-Aided Design, Design Process, and Elements of Design are the subjects that students learn in this program.
- The duration of the BSc fashion design course is 03 years. The specialists holding this course are hired for jobs such as a teacher, graphic designers, costume designers, cutting assistants, etc.
B.Sc Fashion Design Admission: Eligibility Criteria
- Passing 12th or equivalent from a known college or broad is the required criteria set for this course. This criterion is followed for the selections in any college in India.
- Strictly the admissions are given to eligible students, and the entrance exam checks their eligibility.
- For this purpose, most of the institutes conduct NATA, NIFT, CEED, IICD, AIFD, PAF GAT, AIEED, MIT, FDDI AIST, USED, GDPD, etc.
- Various Indian institutes nowadays are offering this course. These colleges are the National Institute of Fashion Technology, LPU Delhi, Ansal University, etc.
B.Sc Fashion Design Admission Fее Structure
B.Sc in Fashion Design average fees charged is INR 1.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs and can change depending on the mode. Many Universities & colleges charge Rs 1000 as a registration fee for the program. This is an average estimate fee structure, students should visit the website, and can read the prospectus.
BSc Fashion Design Admission: Scope
After completing the B.Sc in Fashion Design, one can have a wide range of career options in the fashion industry. It has been found that the fashion design field is growing at a high pace. This field is joined by those who are interested in evolving unique and functional designs to fulfill the luxury needs of the people. Fashion designing is the most preferred field due to the following reasons:
Varied Job Roles: Fashion designing is a vast field with different job roles such as apparel designer, footwear designer, fashion journalist, visual merchandiser, product researcher, etc. Besides these job roles, one can start a business related to their design field.
Employment Areas: With this degree, one can get placed in the private and government sectors with reputed designations. Popular designing companies are Adidas, Pantaloons, Allen Solly, ITC Limited, Christian Dior, Shoppers Stop, etc.
Financial Stability: The most common point that an individual looks for is the salary expected with the particular job roles. It purely depends on the job position held by the employee. Specifically, designing employees can earn an average salary of INR 4 Lakhs (per annum). It can increase with the increase in job designation, experience, and skills.
BSc Fashion Design Admission: Entrance Exam
- LPU CET
- IICD Exam
- MIT Design Exam
B.Sc Fashion Design Admission: Salary Offered
The average or mean salary that can be offered after completing this course is INR 3 – 8 lakhs per annum(LPA). There are many related sectors such as Clothing Lines, Entrepreneurship, Fashion Houses, Retailing Firms, advertising companies, etc. Most of the jobs are Pattern Maker, Apparel Production Manager, Fashion Coordinator, Fashion Consultant, Fabric Quality Control Manager, etc.
B.Sc Fashion Design Admission: Syllabus
|Analytical Drawing||Basic Computer Studies|
|Geometrical Construction||Indian Art Appreciation|
|Fabric Dyeing and Printing||Apparel Construction Methods|
|Basic Photography||Creative Jewellery|
|Fashion History||Colour Mixing|
|Design Process||Fashion Forecasting|
|Introduction to Pattern Making and Garment Construction||Elements of Design|
|Computer-Aided Design||Current Global Fashion Trends|
|Fashion Studies||History of Costumes|
|Elements of Textiles||Draping|
|Leather Designing||Fashion Illustration and Design|
|Manufacturing Technology||Nature Drawing|
|Free Hand Drawing||Knitwear|
|Textile Science||Perspective Drawing|
|Photography||Surface Development Techniques|
Suggested University For B.Sc Fashion Design Admission In India
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya||3 years||86675|
|Madhabdev University||3 years||83920|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||3 years||82165|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||3 years||83410|
|Rabindranath Tagore University||3 years||85275|
Question: What is B.Sc Fashion Design Admission?
Answer: Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design is a 3-year undergraduate level program in which students learn fashion designing. It focuses on the understanding and development of the latest trend of clothing in the market.
Question: How can I do B.Sc Fashion Design Admission?
Answer: Anyone with a 12th qualification certificate can do BSc in Fashion Design. You can choose the best colleges according to your ease.
Be the first to leave a review.