BSc Admission: B.Sc is a course designed for the study of science programs designed for the students who are interested in the study of physics and maths. Students who want to choose a profession like a doctor, scientist, forensic. This course is designed with all experimental theories added to it.
Bachelors of Science is a course that includes specialization courses like – B.Sc IT, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Physics, and B.Sc Maths. All the specializations are well researched and well trained for students keenly interested in science stream studies. B.Sc is a very popular course and has a great demand.
BSc Admission Highlights:
|Admission Process||Merit-based and Entrance exam|
|Course Fee||INR 50,000-60,000 annually|
|Eligibility||10+2 (Maths and/or Biology as core subjects)|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science|
What is the BSc?
The degree focused on developing students’ practical skills. The course prepares students to adapt to theories of science. The curse is basically about Science. That’s why students are taught in this field of science. The course develops a higher level of understanding. Using critical analysis, creative thinking, and implementation of scientific theories. This knowledge would help in solving different scientific problems.
The course is related to science. It involves the study of subjects like Biology, Chemistry, Physics. It also covers maths subjects. The course provides deep knowledge and understanding of the science domain. The laboratory practice allows students to apply laws effectively. Advanced study after completing BSc is MSc, MBA, MA, and other PG diplomas.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The course consists of three years. It covers the 3 domains of science. Further, the course has practical work of theories that provide more understanding of science. when students reached the second year of BS. they are allowed to select their 3 desired domains. Students are allowed to choose 1 laboratory in the 2nd year of the degree. In the 3rd year of BS, the student proceeds with the subjects they selected. Laboratory practices let the students experience the theories practically. The average annual income generated by a BSc professional is ranging between INR 3 Lac to 17 Lac per year.
BSc Admission Process
BSc General Bachelor of Science admission process varies from institute to institute. but ever every institute has some method to test the eligibility of students.
- Students can get BSc Admission on the basis of merit.
- The merit depends on the result of the intermediate examination.
- 50% is the aggregate. It extends to 60% at some famous institutes.
- Some universities give direct admission.
- They conduct their state entry test.
- Some institutes give the degree to diploma holders.
- They only demand the education of 12 years.
BSc Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates seeking BSc admission must have a 10+2 education in any stream.
- Admissions of BSc in various fields are granted through merit/entrance-based.
- IISER, UPSEE, and KCET are popular entry tests that are conducted for admissions of BSc.
- The average academic fee charged for the BSc program lies b/w INR 20K to 2 lac per year.
- BSc can be pursued in regular and distance education mode.
Scope & Future
After completing a BSc, the candidate will get a respectful job in the government sector for the posts like Technical Writer, Scientific Assistant, Research Analyst, and many more fields are open like UPSC, SSC & Government Banks. Students can pursue MSc., MBA for Higher studies. Reputed organizations like ISRO and DRDO hired some students to work as research fellows.
BSc graduates can make their careers in areas like agricultural, chemical industry, Biotechnology firms, Aquariums, Educational institutes, Food institutes, and other public/private institutes. Teacher, Drug Safety Associate, Quality analysts, researcher, chemist, taxonomist, science adviser, ecologist, etc., are job profiles for BSc degree holders.
BSc Career Prospect
As science is a very important subject for employers. the career opportunities are more than other fields:
- Researcher: With the BSc, degree graduates can fulfill their duties as researchers. They can explore new theories and also be able to define new laws.
- Quality Analyst: A Quality Analyst examines products and systems. To give the guarantee that they are defect-free. That’s how Quality Analyst plays an important role and satisfies the organization’s quality requirements.
- Academia Professional: A BS degree holder can teach many subjects. They can teach general subjects as well as science subjects.
What after B.Sc?
- B.Sc is the graduation program, and once students complete this program can opt for higher-level education as only B.Sc will not give students a better option for jobs.
- Some good options after competing B.Sc- M.Sc, MCA, MBA, Data Science, Machine learning, and Management.
- These courses are well researched for the job perspective of the students.
Students should complete their master’s degree because this can upgrade their job roles, and also, career upliftment is a must once you complete your course for which you invested time and money.
Universities Offering BSc Program
|Venkateshwara Open University||3 years||25075|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
|Assam Don Bosco University||3 years||25125|
|Assam Down Town University||3 years||25150|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
More BSc Specialization
Be the first to leave a review.