BSc Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BSc in Hotel & Tourism Management is a 3 years UG level course approved by UGC/DEB. Jaipur National University, MKU University, Subharti University admits students for the program based on the score of 10+2. The course is a blend of two specializations Hotel Management & Tourism.
The program is available in distance education mode, with an average program fee of INR 15,500 to INR 25,000 per year. After completing a BSc in Hotel & Tourism Management, anyone can expect a good job in the government and public sectors. The students perform their roles as a Hotel Development Manager, Sales Manager, Hotel Management Trainee, and Security Manager.
BSc Hotel & Tourism Management Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Hotel & Tourism Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1 -3 Year|
|Eligibility||12th in Science Stream or Equivalent|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,500 – INR 25,000 /Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BSc Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Many Universities & Institutes are offering admission in Hotel & Tourism Management in Distance education mode. The student can apply for the course in online and offline mode after the 12th. BSc in Hotel & Tourism Management DDE is an 3 years undergraduate degree course, which is divided into six semesters, and each semester has a six-month academic duration.
Key Features of BSc Hotel & Tourism Management DDE
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- It is important to know that there are separate courses in hospitality management and catering management is different from hospitality and tourism management.
- In some countries, the BSc Hotel & Tourism Management DDE encompasses catering management and hospitality management since hospitality and catering are a part of this industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Tourism Management is an undergraduate hotel management degree course.
- The course in Hotel and Tourism Management provides the foundation of knowledge in Hotel Management, Managing Transport Management, and understanding the basic geographical skills.
- BSc Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education is quite a much-gaining impetus as more and more hotels and such industries are opening over time.
- BSc Hotel & Tourism Management is also available as online education and B.Sc Hotel & Tourism Management DDE plans, which have become quite preferred by many broad-minded advanced individuals.
Eligibility Criteria For BSc Hotel & Tourism Management DDE
Interested students who want to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Tourism Management must have passed the intermediate or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized board of India.
BSc Hotel & Tourism Management DDE Fee Structure
A bachelor’s degree in Hotel & Tourism Management is a degree that is often misunderstood. B.Sc Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education involves many other disciplines that can cater to the hotel management industry and its maintenance and hospitality courses to deal with tourism factors. The Fee of B.Sc Hotel & Tourism Management for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 15,500 – 25,500 INR /Year) according to the university.
Benefits of Distance Education in BSC Hotel & Tourism Management
- Time flexibility: The distance education model allows students to study the course when free from their current schedule. There is no fixed timetable.
- Low cost: The fees of the distance BSC are comparatively low, unlike the regular BSC. This program gives the fee facility in an installment that makes it easy for the candidate. The applicable fee for this course is INR 1 to 3.5 Lacs.
- Earn while you learn: When the students get the degree of this course, then they can quickly touch the high salary graph. They can find many institutes for jobs.
- Online classes: The students receive their books and papers at home through the online procedure. It is the best option for the candidate because it gives time flexibility to the students. They take their lectures online.
BSc Hotel & Tourism Management Syllabus 2022-23
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Food Production||Housekeeping, Hygiene, and Sanitation|
|Housekeeping and Laundry Operations||Food Science|
|Food and Beverage Service||Nutrition|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Food Engineering||Hotel Economics|
|Computer Application||Food and Beverage Service II|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Human Resource Planning and Management||–|
|Marketing Management||Travel and Tourism Management|
|Catering Management||Management Technique|
BSc Hotel Management and Tourism Employment Areas
- Resorts & Guest Houses
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Tourism Companies
- Event Management
- Colleges & Universities
BSc Hotel Management and Tourism Job Types
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Colleges/ Universities
- Tourism Companies
- Event Management
Colleges/Universities Offering BSc Hotel & Tourism Management
|MKU University||B.Sc Hotel & Tourism Management||3 Years||Distance|
|Jaipur National University||Distance|
BSc Specializations with Eligibility & Fees
|B.Sc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Years||INR 19,500 – INR 27,500 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Botany||INR 20,000 – INR 28,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Hons Botany||INR 21,000 – INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Economics||INR 15,500 – INR 22,500 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Home Science||INR 15,500 – INR 25,500 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Multimedia||INR 16,000 – INR 33,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Physical Sciences||INR 17,500 – INR 40,000/ YEAR|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Physics||INR 220.68 – INR 470.75 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Environmental Science||INR 15,500– INR25,500/ YEAR|
|B.Sc Physics||INR 15,500 – INR 25,500/ YEAR|
|B.Sc Microbiology||INR 16,500– INR 32,500 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Fire and Safety||INR 15,000– INR25,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Geography||INR 15,000– INR26,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Geology||INR15,000– INR26,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Agriculture||INR20,00 – INR26,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Hardware & Networking||INR 22,000– INR 47,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Telecommunication||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Electronics||INR 22,500 – INR 30,500 / YEAR|
|B.Sc (Electronics & Communication)||INR 23,500 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology||INR 22,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Software Engineering||INR 26,000 – INR 45,500/ YEAR|
|B.Sc IT||INR26,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Hons Microbiology||INR 16,000– INR 370.30 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Jewellery Design||INR22400 – INR 47,500 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Mass Communication||INR 16,500– INR 32,500 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Psychology||INR 16,500 – INR 32,500 / YEAR|
Note: The above mentioned fees may vary from university to university. Students are requested to verify the course fees from the desired university before taking admission.
Our Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depend on university rules.
The normal duration for this degree program includes up to four years, but the BSc Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education is for about three years. Concerning the high growing luxury needs, this industry can never absorb since leisure activities shall always continue to reap benefits at the provision of such luxuries takes effort that is provided with dedication only if you’re well aware of the techniques taught in bachelor of science in hotel & tourism management distance education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education is approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. In Fact, their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Yes, B.Sc Hotel & Tourism Management DDE Degree provides by these Universities and Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Examination can be organized in either offline mode or Online mode at the centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.