B.Sc in Medical Record Technology Admission 2021-22: B.Sc medical record technology is a three-year program, divided into six semesters, two per year. The syllabus of medical record technology focuses on the record-keeping and the collection of data of patients. The graduates of this discipline work with doctors due to the presence of the record of patients. The health sector offers jobs to graduates of medical record technology. The Indira Gandhi Technological & Medical Sciences University is the best for the B.Sc in Medical Record Technology courses.
B.Sc in Medical Record Technology Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc in Medical Record Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based, merit-based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Medical Record Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||30,000 – 50,000 per month|
|Average Fees Incurred||Rs. 2 Lakh – Rs. 3 Lakh|
|Eligibility||10+2 (equivalent) with a minimum of 45% in the main Science subjects|
B.Sc Medical Record Technology Admission 2021-22
- The admission process of this program is transparently conducted through entrance tests at national and state levels. B.Sc medical record technology is about record-keeping through the computer. This course design as the health sector strengthened because patients’ medical record helps doctors treat the patients. BSc in Medical Record Technology or MRT is complete in a time duration of 03 years. It focuses on collecting the data or record of a patient.
- This data or record can include the patient’s name, gender, health status, medication, age, instructions to the nursing staff, etc. These records help doctors to find the best cure for the patient and manage the hospital. If the records are proper, then treatment is continued with the best curing facility. None of the medical hospitals can work efficiently if the documents are not appropriate. Hence this course aims at providing all the knowledge relevant to this work.
- Some important subjects are Medical Record Terminology, Basics of Medicine, Basic Human Science, Medical Record Science, Computer Applications, General and Hospital Statistics, Medical Record Science, Hospital Management, etc.
- One can find a job position as a Medical Record Technician, Billing Professional, Front Desk Receptionist, Accountant, and many relevant posts.
- These jobs offer from Nursing homes, Rural Health Center, Government Hospitals, NGOs, Community Health Centers, Private Clinics, etc.
- The eligibility criteria of colleges to provide BSc MRT is to have 10+2 or equivalent. In 10+2, minimum marks of 50% need from a recognized board.
- Every college of India that is offering B.Sc MRT admission is merit-based. There may have some requirements to pass an entrance exam.
The average fees charged for B.Sc medical record technology in India are comparatively low than other programs. The fee charges are ranging from INR 02 lacs to 03 lacs for the complete program.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The following are the main entrance tests conducted for this degree.
Salary Packages In India
By working in any of the sectors, MRT graduates can secure a salary of about INR 30K to 50K per month.
Types Of Courses
- Full-Time: This course offers to the students on a full-time basis.
- Part_Time/Online: There is no policy of running this course on a part-time/online basis.
B.Sc in Medical Record Technology Syllabus
|Communicative English||Medical Coding|
|Computer Application||Hospital Statistics|
|Basic Human Sciences||Hospital Information System|
|Health Insurance||General Statistics and Biostatistics|
|MLC||National Programmes and Data Sharing|
|Essentials of Health Insurance||Project Work/Dissertation|
|Introduction to Medical Record Science|
Suggested University for B.Sc in Medical Record Technology
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th