BSc Operation Theatre Technology Admission 2022-23: BSc in Operation Theatre Technology is a 3-year graduate degree program in the field of medical science. This course focus on techniques in which students will learn how to use the tools and devices during operating patients in OT.
- The BSc Operation Theatre Technology program lasts three years. The only prerequisites for this full-time degree programme are a high school diploma in Science with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as required courses.
- First, students interested in studying BSc Operation Theatre Technology must pass an entrance exam. For applicants to appear in the admissions examination, a minimum grade of 50% is required and they must be between 15-and 17 years old.
- Education expenses for a BSc in Operation Theatre Technology in India range from 5,000-to 10,00,000.
A three-year Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre Technology programme is available. A bachelor’s degree in medical technology explores all aspects of operation theatre technology, including all equipment processes and all practical and theoretical courses. The study of operations, diverse equipment, anesthetic, and tools is well-developed at this university.
Students must complete their intermediate courses from a UGC-recognized university to be admitted to the BSc Operation Theatre Technology programme. Enrollment in this programme also necessitates the completion of the science stream.
- Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre Technology is a study that is widely used in hospitals & clinics.
- The average fee charged for the BSc OTT is INR 5000 to 1,00,000 per year.
- This course can provide you with opportunities in national and international hospitals.
- Some are Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Center, AIIMS Delhi, Fortis Hospital, and India.
BSc OTT Operation Theatre Technology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Operation Theatre Technology|
|Short Form||BSc OTT|
|Type of examination||Annual and semester|
|Average Fee||INR 5000 to 1,00,000 per year|
|Average salary||INR 2 to 10 LPA|
|Top job areas||Pharma Companies, Doctor’s Office, Government Hospitals, etc|
|Top job positions||Lab Technician, Teacher & Lecturer, OT Technician, etc|
BSc Operation Theatre Technology Admission 2022-23
Many Institutes & Universities are offering admission in BSc OT Technology. Admission is totally based upon merit, but some colleges accept the score of the NEET entrance exam. The level of the BSc OTT course is graduation. Students can start this course after passing the 12th class. The marks should be 50% or above in science subjects to take admission to this course quickly. Students are taught the subjects such as the Basics of Surgery, Anesthetic Techniques, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, and more.
BSc OT Technology Eligibility Criteria
- Only those aspirants are eligible who have passed 12th in PCB as main subjects. They must get at least a 50% on their final tests.
- Subjects must-read in 10+2 is Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
BSc OTT Course Fees
- The average fee of BSc in Operation Theatre Technology course is INR 5,000 to 10,00,000 per year.
- The students who are interested in this course can quickly pay this fee. It is the lowest fees of other courses.
BSc Operation Theatre Technology Colleges
- Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- AIIMS Delhi
MMU Mullana BSc OT Admission
Maharishi Markandeshwar University provides BSc Operation Theatre Technology to students who want to gain knowledge in equipment handling in OT. Any students who are above 17 years of age & passed 10+2 in PCM/B subjects. It is of 4 years in duration at MMU Mullana, including one year of practice. The BSc OTT course fee at MMU is Rs 50,000.
BSc Operation Theatre Technology Syllabus
|Physiology||Medicine Outline||CSSD Procedures|
|Biochemistry||Clinical Microbiology||Anesthesia for specialty surgeries|
|Principles of Management||Basic Anaesthetic techniques||Basics of Surgery|
|Pathology||Applied Anatomy and physiology||Regional anesthetic techniques|
|Basics of Computer||Clinical Pharmacology||–|
|Anatomy||Principles of Anesthesia||–|
BSc Operation Theatre Technology Course Books
These are some essential books and their authors for the bachelor course in Operation Theatre Technology is mentioned below here:-
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Textbook for Operation Theatre Technicians||Neelam Rai Arpit Ravindra Lal|
|Pocket Guide to the Operating Room||Maxine A.Goldman|
|Surgical Technology||Joanna Kotcher Fuller|
BSc OTT Admission: Scope
After completing the program, students can choose to work as Lab Technicians, Teachers & Lecturers, OT Technicians, etc. Throughout the course, students participate in a variety of practical sessions where they learn how to become experts. This program teaches students how to use the equipment needed for treating patients in an operation theatre.
A variety of job roles are OT Assistant, OT Technologist, Teacher, Associate Consultant, Lecturer, Lab Technician, etc. The average salary offered to any BSc OTT graduate can be ranging from INR 2 to 10 LPA.
BSc Course Specializations with Eligibility & Fee
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 19000 – INR 24500/ YEAR|
|BSc Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 22000 – INR 25000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 23500 – INR 28000/ YEAR|
|BSc Economics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 14500 – INR 20500/ YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15500 – INR 21500/ YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 14800 – INR 23400/ YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 13500 – INR 25600/ YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15600 – INR 26000/ YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 14500 – INR 27000/ YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 13450 – INR 24500/ YEAR|
|BSc Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 12500 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 14500 – INR 480.85 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 14000 – INR 370.30 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15000 – INR372.30 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16500 – INR 28500/ YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15000 – INR 30500 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 14500 – INR 31500/ YEAR|
|BSc Geology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 13500 – INR 32000/ YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 13450 – INR 26000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 21450 – INR 28000/ YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29500/ YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 23400 – INR 31500/ YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 25000 – INR 32500/ YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 26500 – INR 33500/ YEAR|
|BSc IT||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 27000 – INR 35000/ YEAR|
Be the first to leave a review.