BSc Renal Dialysis Technology Admission 2021-22: BSc Renal Dialysis Technology is a three-year medical undergraduate degree. Applicants who are eligible for the courses are entitled to apply for the medical or similar certification. The system deems to train students under the guidance of a nurse or doctor to give treatments for hemodialysis for patients with kidney failure. BSc Renal Dialysis Technology is a UG course requiring 03 years for completion. This course plans to study various renal failure and problems. To pursue this course, three of the suggested colleges are JSS University, JIMPER, Jamia Hamdard, etc.
After correctly understanding the causes of failure, it aims to teach various methods for dialysis of patients. Physicians provide the treatment along with nurses. A student of this course learns about dialysis prescription, dialyzer maintenance, setup, and equipment monitoring. It also covers safety, sanitation, documentation, emergency interventions, and communication skills as well. This course contains subjects like Dialysis Technology, Physiology, Cardiac Care Technology, anatomy, Pathology, Pharmacology, etc.
- 25 October 2021: Father Muller College of Allied Health Sciences, Mangalore, offers admission to the “BSc Renal Dialysis Technology” program. Students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 25 October 2021: MVM Group of Institutions, Banglore, invites application forms for admission to the “BSc Renal Dialysis Technology” program. Students can visit the university”s official website for further details regarding admission. For more information, click here.
BSc Renal Dialysis Technology Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Renal Dialysis Technology|
|Age||Between 17 years|
|Minimum percentage||60% marks|
|Subject required||Physics, Chemistry& either of Biology/ Maths|
|Average fees incurred||INR 20,000 to 3,00,000|
|Similar options of study||Masters, doctorate|
|Average salary offered||INR 2 lacs to 27 lacs|
BSc Renal Dialysis Technology Admission 2021-22
BSc Renal Dialysis Technology is three year UG course that enables the aspirants to learn about paramedical sciences. The course is designed to teach students to administer hemodialysis treatments with renal failure.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Students who passed higher secondary education are eligible to apply. In higher secondary education, compulsory subjects should be Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. In these subjects, one should have obtained at least a 50 per cent score.
- The famous university or state-level exams for this course are BITSAT, UPSEE, VITEEE, JEE Main, SRMJEEE, and COMEDK. After these all distinct entrance exams, every qualifying student appears in a counselling round.
- You have to pass a Two-year pre-university exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as subjects of study.
- You have to complete a pre-degree course from a university that is recognized. Also, this course should be considered equivalent to two years after ten years of schooling.
- You Should have completed 17 years of age at the time of entry and not crossed the age of 35 years.
The average fee for a BSc Renal Dialysis Technology course is INR 20,000 to 3,00,000.
Aspirants must have class 12th in medical to apply for the course.
The course can offer via entrance-based admission. The exams conducted for the course admission are BITSAT, JEE Main, and VITEEE.
One can quickly pursue the course via distance learning education from Greater Noida, Sharda, Symbiosis, and IGNOU university.
The average starting salary is after passing In Renal Dialysis is between INR 2,00,000 to 27,00,000. The graduates of Renal Dialysis Technology can get jobs in every hospital and Medical Center.
This course, after completion, can provide jobs like Nephrologist, Clinical Coordinator, Dialysis Therapist, Dialysis Technician, Medical Technician, Lecturer, and so on.
Course Preparation Tips
- Find some friends and collect information about the course.
- Make sure you have study materials.
Why Choose BSc Renal Dialysis Technology?
- After graduation from the Renal Dialysis Technology degree, you can have jobs regarding checking the good working machines of dialysis. Also, in some settings, you may have to perform regular repairs and restoration of the facilities.
- More studies, such as master’s and doctorates, are also will interest to you. And so on, you can go to these courses because at this point you can get a strong foundation for higher studies.
- This course offers you information on medical care, advising patients and families on in-home dialysis treatment. It also emphasizes the value of recommended medication adherence.
- You can able to work in the places where dialysis work happening.
List of Universities & Fees
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Krishna University||3 years||24425|
|Yogi Vemana University||3 years||24825|
Top Colleges For BSc Renal Dialysis Technology in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|A.J. Institute||Mangalore||INR 24K|
|JSS University||Mysore||INR 33K|
|JamiaHamdard University||Delhi||INR 221K|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University||Delhi||INR 22K|
|Manipal university||Karnataka||INR 36K|
|MMM College of Health science||Chennai||INR 56K|
BSc Renal Dialysis Technology Syllabus
|History and Types of Dialysis||Principles of Dialysis|
|Physiology and Anatomy of Human Kidney||Basic Human Anatomy|
|Vascular Access for Dialysis||Haemodialysis Machine|
|Medical Terminologies||Concepts of Dialysis and Nutrition|
|Dialysis Technology with Pharmacology||Applied Anatomy of Dialysis Therapy|
|Applied Physiology of Dialysis Therapy||Sterile Techniques of Dialysis|
|Complications in Dialysis||Management of Complications|
|Safety and Sanitation||Microbiology and Pathology|
|Applied Microbiology of Dialysis Therapy||Applied Pathology of Dialysis Therapy|
|Dialysis Equipment and System||Final Projects|
Suggested University For BSc Renal Dialysis Technology course in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Amity University||Bihar||Private University|
|Aryabhatta knowledge University||Bihar||State University|
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University||Bihar||State University|
|Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University||Bihar||State University|
|Bihar Agricultural University||Bihar||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th