B.Sc in X-Ray Technology Admission 2021-22: A B.Sc in X-ray technology is a three-year undergraduate with six semesters in the entire duration. This course focuses on understanding X-rays and their application in the medical field. The students learn to visualization of the internal structure of the human body through imaging methods. Medical sectors need graduates who have the know-how of X-ray machines. B.Sc X-Ray Technology is a complete UG degree program of 03 years. The form of radiation is used for the diagnosis and various medical tests in this technology. Many universities and Colleges offer admission to B.Sc in X-Ray Technology courses. UGC approved B.Sc in X-Ray Technology course. After completing this course, students can get better job opportunities in the medical field.
- 14 October 2021: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Paramedical College, Navi Mumbai, offering a “BSc in X-Ray Technology” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 14 October 2021: NRI Group of Institutions, Bhopal, invites admission to the “BSc in X-Ray Technology” program. Students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
B.Sc in X-Ray Technology Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc in X-Ray Technology|
|Admission Process||Counselling after Entrance Examination|
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science In X-Ray Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 7,000 to 10,000 (monthly)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 2 to 4 lacs per year|
|Eligibility||10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
B.Sc in X-Rays Technology Admission 2021-22
- B.Sc in X-rays technology is a three-year degree program that focuses on a proper understanding of x-rays and properties. It consists of six semesters.
- X-rays can also be used to cure illnesses such as kidney stones and other conditions. For treating the internal parts of the body where the surgery will prove dangerous, X-Ray Technology is most helpful. This technique of treatment causes no pain and trauma to the patient. Such experts mostly play their role in operation theatres in case of an emergency or accident.
- This course will teach Radiation Hazards and Protection, General Radiography, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound, etc.
- Jobs are provided in areas like Hospitals, Diagnosis Laboratories, Government and Public Health Centers, Educational Institutes, etc.
- Such graduates’ famous job roles are X-Ray Technician, Radiation Protection Specialist, Physiotherapist, and other related jobs.
- The selection of an aspirant depends upon the score of 10+2 level final exams. The required marks are 50% within the Science stream.
- The respective college holds entrance examinations for admissions.
- Such institutes are the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Radiography entrance exam etc.
- The respective top institutes are the UCMS and GTB Hospitals, RG University of Health Science, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average fee charged for the B.Sc in X-ray technology course is INR 2 to 4 lacs per year.
Many universities and colleges offered this admission via a merit-based and the marks obtained in the previous degree must be 45-50%.
There is no policy for distance learning education of the course.
Some institutes offer entrance-based admission in a particular course.
At the start of a job, an X-Ray technician typically gets a monthly salary of INR 7000 to 10000.
Types Of Courses
- Full-Time: This course is offered to the students on a full-time basis.
- Part-Time/Online: There is no policy specified for the part-time/online type of course.
B.Sc in X-Ray Technology Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Anatomy||Radiation Hazards and Protection|
|Generation and Properties of X-Ray||Personality Development and Communication Skills|
|Pathology||Fundamentals of Computer Science|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|General Radiography 2||MRI 1|
|CT Scan 1||Environmental Science|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Nuclear Medicine and PET scan||Intervention in Diagnostic Radiology|
|MRI 2||Human Resource|
|CT Scan 2||Anaesthesia in Diagnostic Radiology|
|Doppler and Echography||–|
Suggested University for B.Sc in X-Ray Technology in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th