BSc Information Technology Admission 2022-23: Students studying software, databases, and networking acquire a bachelor’s degree in information technology after completing a three-year programme. By participating in this learning, students can gain from it.
Within the programme, students learn about Problem Solving Methodologies and Programming in C, as well as Introduction to Programming, Digital Computer Fundamentals, Digital Electronics, Mathematics, Computer Fundamentals, Technical Communication Skill, and Networking and Internet Environment.
BSc Information Technology Highlights
|Admission Process||Based on counselling after qualification of entrance exams.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 10 lacs per annum|
|Course Fee||INR 90,000 to 4.3 Lacs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science subjects|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
BSc IT Admission 2022-23
- BSc IT is an undergraduate education program. The course is based on information technology or IT subjects.
- Software development is the basic idea of developing discipline.
- BSc IT students will aim to secure, manage, and process information on any institution or sector.
- The students will get chances as a programmer, IT specialists, software analysts, and so on in different sectors.
What is the BSc Information Technology?
The course will guide them on the right path for grabbing the best results in the entrance exam, along with the admission procedure. The course level is for undergraduates who are aspiring to be graduates. The tenure of the course is three years. These years are divided into parts for the completion of the whole syllabus.
BSc stands for bachelor of science. In BSc IT, you learn basic to advanced programming and hardware. It is learning about data processing. It is about how to connect information between two systems. This will prepare students for software testing and programming skills. Another thing the student will learn is hardware.
Every institute has a criterion to be met. All institutes differ at some points. Applicants must fill the following criteria:
- Students must have an education of 10+2 from any recognised board.
- The minimum collective merit score is 50%.
- The main subjects in background education must be physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
BSc Information Technology Entrance Exams
Here are some names of the entrance exams for the admission procedure of various colleges and institutions.
- CG PAT
- IIT JAM
- Pantnagar University Entrance Exam
- ICAR AIEEA
If you want to get admission to colleges abroad, then you will have to appear in different entrance exams. The concerned college or university determines it.
BSc Information Technology Syllabus 2022-23
The course covers a wide range of subjects. It started with technical communication skills. The course ends with a lot of technical and practical knowledge. There are 6 semesters in 3 years. Each semester has 4 subjects and practicals. Students develop small applications during the course. In the end, students also develop a project. That project is based on all of your knowledge.
Languages like C#, Java, C++, and Oracle are taught to students. A student will be able to develop his/her web application. Students also develop different devices.
Some of the subjects of the curriculum are:
- Technical Communication Skill
- Web Programing
- Networking and Internet Environment
- Problem Solving Methodologies and Programing in C
- Computer Organization and architecture
- Programming with Java
- Network Technology and Administration
- Content Management system using Joomla
- Operating Concepts with Linux/ Unix
- Advanced Java Programing
- Network Management and Information Security
BSc Information Technology Scope & Jobs
Information technology is an ever-growing field. The scope of IT is increasing day by day all over the world. Graduates in IT can do M.Sc. IT later on. The high demanding field has higher vacancies. After passing out with a graduate degree in BSc IT, the candidate will be able to earn a decent salary every month. In India, the average starting salary is from Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
The amount of salary depends on the job types and quality of aspirants. The students will be able to get job positions as per the company’s choices. The amount of salary will increase after a few years of working. It will be around 8 to 10 lakhs per annum in top job sectors.
BSc Information Technology Job Opportunities
After passing out successfully with the degree of BSc IT students can apply for jobs in the software industry. The jobs are like:
- Software developer
- Oracle PL/SQL developer
- Graphic designer
- There also other designations like a lecturer, teacher, and research persons.
It is essential to know that the institutions matter to get the best chances for recruitment. Various institutions in India offer the best faculty, library, and other resources to the students to study BSc IT. Some of the institutions are here:
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Kodaikanal Christian College, Kodaikanal
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Rai University, Ahmedabad
- RIMT University, Punjab
- St Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Indian Academy Degree College, Bangalore
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
There are other institutions apart from these. One can also opt for studying abroad. Always take details of the institutions before starting with the admission procedure. Otherwise, you might miss any details.
Top Universities & Fee Structure For BSc Information Technology
|Universities||Approx Fees/Year||Get Information|
|Charotar University of Science and Technology||40000|
|Calorx Teacher’s University||25000|
|Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology||70000|
More Courses List
- BSc BIOTECHNOLOGY
- BSc MICROBIOLOGY
- BSc ELECTRONICS
- BSc BIOCHEMISTRY
- BSc PSYCHOLOGY
- BSc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- BSc STATISTICS
- BSc ECONOMICS
- BSc GEOGRAPHY
Be the first to leave a review.