BSc Life Sciences Admission 2023-24: BSc Life Sciences is a 03 years undergraduate program. It consists of 06 semesters. This course focuses on the life processes of organisms, animals, and plants. This program gives theoretical and practical knowledge to students about plant biology, and Food Science. Living organisms include human beings, animals, and plants. BSc in Life Science deals with different processes of life.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science In Life Sciences
- Selection Process: Merit/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 within 50% in Science Stream
- Average Fee: INR 50,000 to INR 03 Lakh
- Salary Offered: INR 2 LPA to INR 8 LPA
- Top Recruiting Organizations: AIIMS, Tata Memorial Centre, Cactus, Bcs-Insilico Biology, Vee Technology, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Researcher, Nutritionist, Epidemiologist, Professor, Biomedical Engineer, Conservation Scientist, etc.
The public and private sectors offer job opportunities for successful graduates. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University is the best for admission to B.Sc in Life Science courses.
BSc Life Science Admission Overview
|Course Name||B.Sc in Life Science|
|Course Mode||Regular Mode|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based and Entrance Based.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Life Sciences|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 LPA to INR 8 LPA|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 50,000 to INR 03 Lakh|
|Eligibility||10+2 within 50% in Science Stream|
BSc Life Sciences Admission 2023
B.Sc life science is about the understanding of life processes involving animals, plants, and even microorganisms. This course comprises botany, zoology, agricultural science, biotechnology, bioinformatics, and molecular biology. BSc course for students better future and after passing the entrance exams. Candidates get admission. The admission process is carried out through entrance tests held at the national and state levels. It is research-based and more practical knowledge for the best career in this field.
Applied Biology, Biochemistry, Biodiversity (Plants, Animals, Microbes), Cell Biology, Environmental Science Inorganic chemistry are part of the BSc in Life Science syllabus. Various science colleges are advertising admissions for a BSc in Life Science every year. MATS Raipur and DDUC Delhi are ranked at the top for this BSc course. Higher Studies after completing a BSc in Life Science are MSc in Life Science.
BSc Life Sciences Admission Eligibility
- All candidates are eligible who have cleared the 10+2 examination with a minimum score of 50%.
- BSc in Life Science requires Intermediate education as minimum eligibility. The student must have a 50% mark score in class XII to fill out the BSc program application form.
- Admission to BSc in Life Science is generally entrance exam score dependent. Students are selected for this BSc program by passing through different processes.
BSc Life Sciences Admission Fee Structure
The average tuition fee charged by B.Sc life science students ranges from b/w INR 50,000 to INR 03 Lakh. There are a large number of Universities providing courses with variable amounts of fees. You can choose the universities according to your budget and this adaptability of universities is very significant to choose the institution for your favorite course.
BSc Life Sciences Admission Entrance Exam
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
- HBNI M.Sc and DMRIT Admission Test (HBNI CAT)
- GITAM Science Admissions Test (GSAT)
A life scientist is offered with a Salary b/w INR 2 LPA to INR 8 LPA. Employment sectors for life science graduates are Agriculture sectors, Animal Care Centers, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Beverage Industry, Farm Houses, Health clubs, etc.
Job Types After
Science teachers, Pathologists, Agronomists, Horticulturists, Pathologists, Researchers, Bio-Medical Engineers, etc., are job types offered to BSc in Life Science graduates.
Types of Course
- Full-Time: This course is offered to students on a full-time basis.
- Part-Time/Online: There is still no policy for an online/part-time course.
BSc Life Sciences Admission Syllabus
|Cell Biology||Biodiversity- Animals|
|Genetic Engineering||Environment Management|
|Environmental Science||Plant Tissue Culture|
|Diversity of Cryptogams||Food, Nutrition and Health|
|Animal Tissue Culture||—|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Genetics and Genomics|
|Physics||Organic and Physical Chemistry|
|Molecular Biology||Introduction to Medical Diagnostics|
|Introduction to Computers and Information Systems||Mathematics for Life Sciences|
|Taxonomy and Anatomy||—|
University & Fees of BSc Life Sciences Admission
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|GLS University Admission||3 Months||30410|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 Months||30165|
|ITM University Admission||3 Months||30920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 Months||30675|
|GSFC University Admission||3 Months||30275|
|Kushabhaur Vishwavidyalaya Admission||3 Months||30325|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 Months||30875|
Question: What is BSc Life Sciences Admission?
Answer: BSc in Life Science is a three-year undergraduate program in which students learn the scientific study of living organisms. It covers subjects like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics, Genetics, Zoology, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.