B.Sc in Medical Admission 2021-22: The B.Sc in Medical is a 03 year UG course in medical science. This course is planned to teach various concepts and manufacturing of medicals. The graduates of B.Sc Medical can get a job in medical hospitals, pharmaceuticals, medical camps, laboratories, etc. Admission of BSc in Medical is advertised every year. DAV College Amritsar and DAV Abohar are top-ranked colleges for B.Sc in Medical courses.
After completing this BSc course, students have an option to do higher studies. Advanced courses after completing this course are MSc Medical, M.Phil Medical, and other PGD in Medical. In this course, students can seek knowledge of the human body and its function, uses & effects of drugs in the human body.
B.Sc in Medical Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc in Medical|
|Admission Process||Direct admission and through an entrance test|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Medical|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3-6 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 – 50,000|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized University|
B.Sc in Medical Admission 2021-22
- The admissions of B.Sc Medical are granted based on scores obtained in different entrance exams of India. Some colleges of the country offer this course based on the score secured in class XII.
- BSc in Medical is a graduation course that is offered for the duration of three-year. This program is intended for students interested in seeking a career in medicine.
- BSc in Medical mainly focused on the human body and health science and associated technological and analytical areas. It is planned for students who are interested in learning about human biology in a research environment.
- This program’s syllabus contains Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Computer Science, Applied Sciences, etc.
- Students seeking for BSc in Medical admissions must finish their 10+2 education with min 50% marks.
- Admissions of BSc in Medical are mostly merit-based.
- Some institutes also conduct entrance exams for this program’s admissions.
- CUCET and PU CET are pre-admission exams for this graduation program.
- The average course fee charged from BSc medical students is ranging from INR 10,000 – 50,000 per year.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The following exams are conducted for admission to B.Sc Medical.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The average salary offered to BSc in Medical graduates is approx INR 3-6 lacs per annum. These professionals can be employed at Pharma Companies, IT Medical Sectors, Medical Camps, Pathological Laboratories, Educational Institutes, and other medical-related public/private sectors.
BSc in Medical are Medical Technologist, Lab Assistant, Teacher, Nurse, Lecturer, Sales Manager, Pharma Manager, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
B.Sc Medical is a full-time 06-semester course.
This course is not provided in the distance learning mode.
B.Sc in Medical Syllabus
B.Sc in Medical course is three years which is divided into six semesters. The year-wise syllabus of the BSc in Medical course is mentioned given below:
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Computer Science||Chemistry||Computer Science|
Suggested University for B.Sc in Medical in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th