BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology Admission 2021-22: BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology is an undergraduate engineering program. You will see the branches of medicine deals with the use of radioactive materials. You can detect anomalies using nuclear medicine early in the time of illness. BSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology can be abbreviated as BSc-NMT is a 03-year course. It is a UG course, and each year has two semesters. This course is relevant to the stream of Chemical Engineering. The top colleges to study BSc NMT are AIIMS Delhi, JIMPER, Christian Medical College, etc.
- 25 October 2021: RIMT University, Punjab, offers admission to the BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 25 October 2021: Vinayaka Mission University invites application forms for admission to the BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology course. Students interested to take admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based/ Merit-based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 9 Lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30,000 to 2 Lacs|
BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology Admission 2021-22
BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology deals with the use of atomic materials for treatment purposes. These techniques are being widely adopted in all parts of the world as they are most beneficial. The NMT technologies can save the patients from surgery’s pain and trauma as this does not include surgery of any body part.
- Students who have passed BSc NMT can apply for jobs as Radiologists, Associate Lab Leader, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, professors, and Research Assistants. These job positions are related to areas like hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, patient care centers, physician offices, etc. Specialists in this domain are expected to earn an annual income of INR 02 to 09 lacs.
- This course has subjects like Radio chemistry and Radio Pharmacy, Nuclear Medicine Techniques, Nuclear Physics, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Nuclear Medicine Techniques, Medical Ethics, etc.
- This process helps you to diagnose the disease early. Nuclear medicine deals with the study of healthcare services. Audiologists are healthcare specialists. You do not find most colleges offer B.Sc. in Nuclear medicine.
- For studying this course, you will find different government or private colleges. You can admit there to get Nuclear medicine course.
- They treat patients to prevent potential harm. You can find this course is accessible in the online format too. As an essential qualifying requirement, applicants must have completed higher secondary or similar credentials. It has to be from a recognized School Board. Biology or Mathematics and an essential overall score of 50% is a must.
- An aspirant must have earned a minimum of 50% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects.
- Admissions are merit plus entrance exam scores based in all colleges. Some relevant admission exams are NEET, JIMPER, and AIIMS MBBS, etc.
- This degree is also pursued in distance learning mode from institutes such as IGNOU.
- You need to pass Class 12th to get admission B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology. You need a science background as well. If the candidates have mathematics as one of the critical subjects in 10+2, they are granted different ranks in the merit list. But it depends on the composite score in PCM.
- When two or more candidates receive equivalent marks on the merit list, the rank of these candidates is calculated based on English scores. It also depends on the aggregate performance in the qualifying exams.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average academic fee charged for BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology course is between INR 30000 to 02 lacs.
- Applicants will find jobs primarily in the government and defense organizations. In the public sector, the work is in atomic science corporations.
- Nuclear engineering jobs in India and in western countries are unlimited.
- It provides a sound basis for further programs of higher degrees.
BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology University & Fees
|Yogi Vemana University||3 years||24825|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Arunodaya University||3 years||24900|
|Himalayan University||3 years||24925|
|North East Frontier Technical University||3 years||24950|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
Top Institutes & Fee Structure
|Institute Name||City||Average Annual|
|Fee In INR|
|Christian Medical College||Vellore||131K|
|Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research||Pondicherry||42K|
|Manipal College of Allied Of Health Sciences||Manipal||300K|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Science||Tirupati||48K|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)||New Delhi||3K|
|Dr. MGR Medical University||Chennai||27K|
|Madras Medical Mission||Chennai||16K|
|Sanjay Gandhi PG Institute of Medical Sciences||Lucknow||75K|
|Tata Memorial Hospital||Maharashtra||42K|
|Amity Institute of Space Science and Technology||Noida||113K|
|Kiwadi Memorial Institute of Oncology||Bangalore||120K|
Job Description, Annual Salary
|Job Position||Job Description||Average Annual|
|Radiologist||A Radiologist is a specialist practitioner qualified to perform and view imaging pictures such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and to use them to diagnose patients’ health issues. Radiologists conduct image-guided treatments but usually don’t handle a patient’s general medical needs.||330K|
|Research||Research Assistants / Associates are Academic Student Employees (ASEs) hired by the faculty to help implement a specific research agenda. Although a Research Assistant is required to contribute to the research project in several areas, typical roles involve literature review.||240K|
|Associate and Lab Leader||They allocate employee use-time for the laboratory or facilities. Some laboratory managers are also responsible for the purchase of lab supplies or the preparation of order lists. They often handle security documents and have to make sure all the information and data collected in the laboratory are kept safe.||500K|
|Professor||Teachers work for various types of institutions, and their job duties vary with the type of organization for which they work.||900K|
|Nuclear Medicine||They operate the equipment which creates images of a patient’s body areas. They prepare radioactive drugs and administer these to patients.||700K|
BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Human anatomy and physiology||Physics of Nuclear Medicine instrumentation|
|Basics of computer and image hard copies production||Radiochemistry & Radiopharmacy|
|Basic physics and nuclear physics||Nuclear Medicine Techniques & Special Procedures|
|English||Patient care relevant to Nuclear Medicine practice|
|Principles of hospital practices|
|Quality Assurance in Nuclear Medicine.|
|Recent advances in Nuclear Medicine Techniques|
|Radiation Biology & Radiation Safety in Nuclear Medicine|
|Quality Assurance in Nuclear Medicine.|
Suggested University For BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology Course in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Sri Venkateswara Vedic University,||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|SRM University||Andhra Pradesh||Private University|
|Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research||Andhra Pradesh||Deemed University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th