BSc Nursing Admission 2022-23: Students pursuing the BSc in Nursing receive intensive nursing training during their four-year undergraduate studies. Students with a Diploma in Nursing or a Class 12 Biology diploma can apply for the BSc Nursing program. There is no entrance exam for BSc Nursing Admission 2022. Some universities, such as Delhi University, admit students who have achieved Class 12 or equivalent grades, but other institutions, such as JIPMER, BHU, AIIMS, etc., have entrance exams. Bsc Nursing through NEET
A bachelor’s degree in nursing brings in an average salary of between 2.5 – 8 lakhs per year. Nursing professionals with less than one year of experience typically earn INR 2,33,151 per year. After four years of employment, an experienced nurse earns an average income of 4,96,269 per year.
In this article, students can find elaborate details about BSc Nursing courses like Top Government colleges, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Universities & more. For any query, comment down below:
Learn more about Medical Courses in BSc Nursing Admission
- All applicants must have passed their 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory courses from a recognized board.
- Students who are interested in pursuing a career in nursing should consider pursuing a BSc Nursing, an undergraduate program lasting four years.
- BSc Nursing admission 2022-23 Government Colleges list students must know, we given here a column regarding the same.
- The BSc Nursing program requires students to pass an entrance examination, such as the NEET or another exam.
- Applicants to the Indian Army’s nursing program must pass the MNS Exam to be considered for admission.
- Admissions to BSc Nursing 2022 require an entrance exam. If you wish to apply to our BSc Nursing program, you must take the NEET UG. A number of states offer admission to the program following the NEET test. The application period begins in August 2022.
- NEET tests are almost always required for entry into BSc nursing colleges. Universities and states provide the NEET Cut Off List during the counseling process.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing require four years for completion. For admission to the Nursing program, students must meet the requirements of the min marks in biology, physics, and chemistry.
- Applicants need to pass their 12th-grade exams with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as the academic subjects.
- BSc Nursing 2022 admission is through an entrance test or merit.
- Universities like Delhi University only let people into them based on merit lists based on high school, but other places like JIPMER and BHU have entrance exams.
- AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Form 2022 will soon release on the official website.
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission is started, And the Last date of application submission is 31 May 2022.
- The West Bengal University Of Health Sciences Admission is now started and the last date of application submission is 06 June 2022. (Click Here)
BSc Nursing Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Nursing|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||Class 12 in science subjects|
|Course Fee||INR 20 K to 2 Lakhs|
|Salary||2 to 5 Lakhs (Yearly)|
|Top Organizations||Manipal Hospital, Apollo Hospitals Enterprises|
|Top Job||Case Manager, Certified Nurse|
BSc Nursing Admission 2022-23
Admission to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is a four-year undergraduate programme. Admission to this course is granted depending on the results of the entrance examination. These entrance exams are often held in the months of April and June. Candidates have the option of filling out the application form online or offline. After earning a BSc in Nursing, students can advance their careers by working as nursing supervisors, nursing assistants, Indian government employees, instructors, and etc.
A BSc Nursing degree is largely concerned with assisting patients, families, and communities. It takes three years to acquire a bachelor’s degree in nursing. Candidates should only apply in these fields if they want to work in the medical industry. Human Anatomy, Psychology, Diet, Health Care, Pharmacy, and other subjects will be studied by students.
Why Study BSc Nursing?
- The Medical and Healthcare sector is currently in high demand, and some medical experts and professionals are needed to serve society.
- Those who have finished their B.Sc. in Nursing can pursue a Master’s degree.
- This is a professional option for those who want to contribute to humanity by serving and caring for patients. Nursing may be a rewarding and pleasurable career.
- Alternatively, after receiving this degree, one can pursue a career as a teacher.
BSc Nursing Admission: Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to study in the BSc Nursing Program must pass the NEET, the most important entrance exam accepted by almost all BSc nursing schools. NEET Cut Off List determines admission to nursing programs, and colleges or states release their NEET score off lists during the counseling rounds. Students who want to apply for BSc Nursing Admission 2022 must achieve 50 percent marks in the 12th grade with a combination of Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- The eligibility criteria for B.Sc Nursing differs among colleges/universities. However, there are some common eligibility criteria for the same.
- A minimum of 50% marks must be scored in 12th class with the subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
B.Sc Nursing course offering colleges in India charge tuition fees up to INR 20,000 to 2 lacs.
BSc Nursing Admission: Entrance Exams
Many top universities select students for B.Sc Nursing Admission through an entrance exam. There are many entrance exams held at the state and national level, including AIIMS Nursing, BHU UET, AUEE, AFMC Nursing, CPNET, etc. One must meet the eligibility criteria to appear for the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam; however, they may vary depending on the entrance exam chosen. In addition to this, the syllabus and exam patterns are also different for the entrance exam. The examination forms are generally made available in online mode. One can apply by visiting the official site of the respective entrance exam.
Many colleges offer entrance based BSc Nursing admissions in India. They accept the score of Entrance Exams like
B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of the BSc Nursing Entrance exam covers all the topics that were studied in 12th class science. It is mandatory for one appearing students to study all the subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Also, the syllabus is different for every state & university. Students are advised to go through the official website. In some exams, there is an additional section for English, reasoning & more.
BSc Nursing Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Colleges for BSc Nursing||Exam Accepted||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|AIIMS New Delhi||AIIMS B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022||04 June 2022|
|CMC Vellore||CMC BSc Nursing Entrance (CBT)||17 August 2022|
|Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||BHU UET||27 July 2022|
|Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||NEET 2022||To be announced|
|NIMHANS Bangalore||NIMHANS Entrance Exam||April 2022|
|PGIMER Chandigarh||NEET 2022/ PGIMER Nursing Entrance Exam||June 2022|
|SGPGIMS Lucknow||NEET 2022||October 2022|
|Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kerala||NEET 2022||June 2022|
BSc Nursing Application Form 2022
Admission to BSc Nursing is open in various Universities & Colleges. One can easily fill the online form along with the payment for the application form, by visiting the university’s site. AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Form 2022 will be out on May 2022. The mode of payment can be selected as per the applicant’s choice. However, the offline mode is also available for the aspirants.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
AIIMS has released the BSc Nursing Application form for session 2022-23. Every year from April-May Month, the institute provides the form for this nursing course. Students can now fill out the form at @www.aiimsexams.ac.in. AIIMS will be going to conduct BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2022 on 04 June 2022. The fee for AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Form 2022 is Rs 1500 for the general category & Rs 1200 for SC/ST category.
RUHS BSc Nursing Application Form 2022
The Rajasthan University of Health Science will release the BSc Nursing application form in August 2022. The Institute holds an CBT test for giving admission to this UG nursing program. The application form fee is Rs 1800 for general & Rs 900 for SC/ST category. Only students who studied PCB in 12 grade & above 17 years in age are able to fill the BSc nursing form at RUHS.
BSc Nursing Admission: Top University/College
The total annual fees charged by BSc Nursing Admission colleges ranges from INR 8.5K to INR 120K. Nursing graduates can expect a yearly salary of around INR 3.2 lakhs. The list of B.Sc. Nursing colleges, method of admission, and total fees (INR)in India are depicted in the table given below:
|College Name||Admission Process||Annual Fees (Avg)|
|Christian Medical College, Vellore||Entrance exam conducted by the college||INR 14,500|
|Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai||Merit-based||INR 1,00,000|
|SRM University Kattankulathur, Chennai||SRMJEEE – UG||INR 75,000|
|KLE University, Belgaum||Entrance exam conducted by the KLE University||INR 39,000 (For non-Karnataka Students) INR 29,000 (For Karnataka students)|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune||BVCET||INR 80,000|
|Annamalai University, Chidambaram||TANCET||INR 56,580|
|Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||Entrance exam conducted by the college||INR 1,47,800|
|Symbiosis International University, Pune||SET||INR 32,000|
|Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||Entrance exam conducted by the college||INR 2,381|
|Government Medical College, Chandigarh||Merit-based||INR 9,500|
|Sharda University, Greater Noida||Through SUAT or any national/ state level tests.||INR 1,46,000|
BSc Nursing admission 2022-23 Government Colleges
பிஎஸ்சி நர்சிங் காலேஜ். After making the final decision about the BSc Nursing to be chosen at the UG level, most students often fall into the dilemma of selecting the BSc nursing admission 2022-23 government college to pursue that particular course. To be honest, it is very difficult to point out which college is suitable for the academic program and which is not.
Various government colleges are offering B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022-23 to the students. There are some factors affecting the decision of choosing the colleges for the specific program. These factors are course fees, college ranking, pedagogical methods, infrastructure, and facilities offered by the university.
To make this task easier for the students, we have prepared a list of government colleges of BSc Nursing Admission that might be excellent for the course. Further, aspirants can explore more about the various B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022-23 Government Colleges mentioned below:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Allahabad State University, Uttar Pradesh
- Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
- Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
- Nehru College of Nursing, Kerala
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
BSc Nursing Admission: Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Anatomy and Physiology||Sociology|
|Nutrition and Biochemistry||Medical-Surgical Nursing-I|
|Nursing Foundation||Pharmacology, Pathology, and Genetics|
|Physiology||Community Health Nursing-I|
|Microbiology||Communicational and Educational Technology|
|Introduction to Computers|
|3rd Year||4th Year|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing-II||Midwifery and Obstetric Nursing|
|Child Health Nursing||Community Health Nursing|
|Mental Health Nursing||Management of Nursing Services and Education|
|Nursing Research and Statistics||Environment Study|
|English Communication and Soft Skills|
BSc Nursing Admission: Scope
B.Sc nursing jobs can be readily available for those who have completed the course. The field offers a vast range of job opportunities, and the B.Sc Nursing field within India in the teaching and medical departments is vast for new graduates.
There are numerous offers for the most prestigious positions in the private and government sector, which are vetted by INC (INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL). BSc nursing salaries are incredibly satisfying as the job is very lucrative, particularly for new graduates. Due to the rapid growth of health-related businesses and the rise in demand for nurses, nurses’ demand has been a surge. New hospitals are rapidly increasing. Multi-specialty hospitals require nurses with a variety of areas of expertise.
Nursing graduates who have completed degree programs and hold certificates in nursing are in great demand. It is important to remember that the greater the nursing degree, the more specification, which means greater pay. In addition, companies offering ambulance services employ nurses who have decent compensation packages.
BSc Nursing Career Opportunities
The commendable job opportunities are remarked in this field. Students can choose to go to work or continue with their higher studies. Nursing superintendents, the Indian Government, Teachers, Nursing assistants/supervisors, etc., are designed for the B.Sc students.
Students can also enroll in post-graduation classes such as MSc on Renal, MSc Biochemistry, MSc Nursing, MSc Biotechnology, etc.
BSc Nursing Salary Packages In India
BSc Nursing Admission students have a wide range of employment opportunities such as Professional nurses at government or private institutions, schools, nursing homes, emergency facilities, army medical services, nurse scientists at research institutes. One can also work as a nurse administrators or hospital administrators in the healthcare institution.
The average salary of the different nursing jobs are given below:
|Nurse in Government Hospitals||6,00,000|
|Nurse in Primary School||4,80,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Is AIIMS BSc Nursing form 2022 released?
Ans: Yes, AIIMS BSc Nursing application forms have been released in April 2022. Students can register for the course at aiims official website.
Ques: Which entrance exam is best for BSc Nursing?
Ans: To enroll in BSc Nursing Admission, the best entrance exam is NEET-UG 2022.
Ques: What is the salary of BSC Nursing program in India?
Ans: The average salary of any fresher passing out from BSc Nursing course is Rs 2 Lakhs to Rs 5 Lakhs.
Be the first to leave a review.