BSc Perfusion Technology Admission 2021-22: This course belongs to the medical stream. It could be complete in 3 years. The BSc Perfusion Technology Admission is an undergraduate course in Medical Laboratory Technology. The course teaches about both the pathology and physiology of lungs & allied respiratory parts of the Human Body. Top BSc Perfusion Technology study colleges for getting entry are MGM Medical College, NIMS University, etc.
BSc Perfusion Technology covers 03 years. Perfusion Technology deals with the study of allied respiratory organs in the body of a human. It deeply covers knowledge about problems of lungs, pathology, and physiology.
Students of BSc Perfusion Science or Perfusion Technologists plan and operate heart-lung machines and other advanced devices as instructed by medical doctors. Percussionists assess blood pressure and other criteria to identify sufficient mechanical, pharmacological, and thermal manipulations to preserve tissue viability.
BSc Perfusion Technology Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Perfusion Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and counseling|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Perfusion Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 lakhs – INR 6 lakhs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 60,000- INR 2 lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks|
BSc Perfusion Technology Admission 2021-22
- The admission in BSc PT is merit-based and given based on aggregate secured in one of the entrance exams conducted at different levels. The courses teach students how to operate and prepare machines of heart-lung and other sophisticated equipment as per the direction of doctors. The education required for admission in this course is a 10+2 examination passed.
- BSc perfusion technology is based on Physiology, Pathology, and associated equipment used in the medical fields. And the focused on the practices and training. Students get admission to these courses and are more focused on practical knowledge.
- The operation and maintenance of a heart-lung machine and various other equipment are taught in this program. A Percussionist tries to maintain the viability of tissues by identifying thermal and pharmacological manipulations. Such experts acquire training to handle dynamic situations, learns to communicate, and so on. They are taught in this program to carry out new developments in the respective field.
- The curriculum holds subjects like Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Human Anatomy, Microbiology, etc. A master’s or PhD degree in the same stream can be the further option of the graduates.
- BSc Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology is a 3-year course for undergraduate students. Perfusion technology is a study of the human body’s lungs and allied respiratory organs’ physiology and anatomy.
- Most institutes require eligibility of 50-55% marks in the intermediate. The compulsory subjects in 10+2 should be Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Qualifying candidates are chosen by entrance exams such as the NIMSEE, AICET, JIMPER-EE, and CUCET.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The complete average course fee is INR 60K to 02 lacs. Private colleges may charge higher fees amount.
The average starting salary of professionals is INR 3 lakh to 6 lakh per year. The companies providing chances to fresh graduates are Medtronic, Leva-Nova, MAQUET, and Haemonetics.
Some common top jobs are Cardiac Per-fusionist, Per-fusionist Technologist, Medical Coder, Cardiac Technician, Pediatric Per-fusionist, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full-Time: BSc Perfusion Technology is a full-time regular course.
- Part-Time/Online: There is No policy of distance learning mode for B.SC in Perfusion Technology.
BSc Perfusion Technology Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Physiology||Applied Pathology||Applied perfusion technology|
|Biochemistry||Medicine relevant to perfusion technology||Clinical perfusion technology|
|Pathology||Applied pharmacology||Advance perfusion technology|
|Human anatomy||Introduction to perfusion technology||–|
Suggested University For BSc Perfusion Technology in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th