BSc Physician Assistant Admission 2021-22: BSc Physician Assistant Admission is an undergraduate Medical course. You may be eligible to deliver healthcare services. He works under the guidance of a physician with advanced and clinical experience. BSc of Physician Assistant is a full-time course in medical science and is completed in almost 3 years. A physician assistant’s work is to assist the senior surgeons, physicians, or doctors.
You have duties to handle minor accidents. Making and maintaining progress reports and fulfilling other administrative tasks. Physician Assistant deals with the study of healthcare services. Audiologists are healthcare specialists. You can find most colleges offer B.Sc. in Physician Assistant. For studying this course, you will find different government or private colleges. You can admit there to get Physician Assistant course. If anyone is willing to do a job immediately after graduation, they can get chances in Hospitals, Health Centers, Universities, Nursing Homes, Colleges, Clinics, and other medical sectors.
- 25 October 2021: Om Sterling Global University, Haryana, offers admission to the BSc Physician Assistant program. Students looking to take admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 25 October 2021: Vinayaka Mission University (VMU) invites application forms for admission to the BSc Physician Assistant course. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BSc Physician Assistant Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Physician Assistant|
|Full-form||Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant|
|Age||Between 17 years|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary|
|Average fees incurred||INR 2.5 to 5 lakhs|
|Average salary offered||INR 25,200 to INR 80,300|
BSc Physician Assistant Admission 2021-22
In this course, one learns to treat patients, suggest necessary tests, and examine the recovery process. Their primary role is conducting diagnoses in the laboratories to check what the problem is of the patient. Students are trained to perform various lab tests such as blood tests, Ultrasound, X-ray tests, etc.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The Physical Assistant syllabus contains the subjects such as Cardiology, Neurology, Anatomy, Microbiology, Psychology, Cardiac Surgery, Biochemistry, etc.
- The top jobs are Ortho Physician Assistant, Medical Consultant, Patient care technician, professional Health Counselor, Dietician, Drug Safety Associate, etc. In this field, INR 2 to 5 lacs is the annual salary amount for such jobs.
- Your cost may range from INR 2.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs. From experts, you will get knowledge of Cardiology. You will study the whole concept of Neurology. you will cover Gastroenterology as well in this course. From the following table, you will get an idea of Degree, Duration, Minimum percentage requirements as well as required subjects.
- Basic eligibility to opt for this course has 50% marks in passing the intermediate. The compulsory subjects of study required are Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Admissions are merit-based, and the merit of a student depends on the score obtained in PANCE, CUCET, and CPNET. After the written exam, a counseling round is mandatory to attempt.
- Students are advised to take admission in the colleges like SRM-IST, HITS-Chennai, DY-Patil University.
This Physician Assistant course at the UG level demands a course fee of INR 01 to 04 lacs.
BSc Physician Assistant Application Process 2021
B.Sc Physician Assistant is a 3-year academic undergraduate degree. From any recognized board by your state or country, you have to pass intermediate. You also need a science background. As a student, you have to pass an intermediate or equivalent biology course are qualified for the entrance test. For the intermediate exam, if you have at least 55% in the examination, you are eligible for this program.
As a physician assistant, you can earn about INR 51,500 (median) per month. Salaries differ from INR 25,200 (lowest) to INR 80,300 (highest).
- The course is vital for administering physical assessments.
- You should diagnose and manage diseases as a Physician Assistant.
- You have to analyze reports
- Advising on the mental health treatment Physician Assistant is aiding in surgery.
- This degree also leads to further studies, including M.Sc, M.Phil, & PhD, etc., since it provides a sound basis for these opportunities.
List of University & Fees
|MATS University||3 years||83185|
|O.P. Jindal University||3 years||83430|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||83675|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||83920|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||84165|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||84410|
BSc Physician Assistant Syllabus
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, and some other interlocutory subjects you have to study in the first year. Year-wise syllabus of Physician Assistant course as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges are as follows:
|Year I||Year II|
|Anatomy||Medicine & Pharmacology|
|Physiology||Surgery/ Equipment / Anaesthesiology|
|Biochemistry||Paediatrics & Geriatrics|
|Introduction to Computers||Clinical Microbiology|
|Technical Writing/Spoken English||Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Patient-Oriented Communication Skills||In-service Training II (Clinical Department Rotation)|
|In-service Training, I (Lab Rotation)|
|Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery|
|Nephrology / Pulmonology|
|In-service Training III (Surgical Department Rotation)|
Top Institutes & Average Fees
You will find various ranges of fees vary from institute to institute. There is variation in average fees in different locations across India. The range varied from 2.5 to 5 Lacs INR. Top Institutes, their location:
|Name of the Institute||Location||Average Fees(INR)|
|A.D.N Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals||Nagpur||3 Lacs|
|KhatuShyam Institute of Management and Technology- KSIMT||New Delhi||5 Lacs|
|Martin Luther Christian University- MLCU||Shillong||4 Lacs|
|Jayashree Academy||Kolkata||3 Lacs|
|BN Patel Institute of Paramedical and Science||Anand||4 Lacs|
|Frontier Lifeline Hospital||Chennai||4 Lacs|
|JSS Medical College and Hospital||Mysuru||5 Lacs|
|M.M.M College of Health Sciences||Chennai||5 Lacs|
|Sri Gokulam College of Nursing||Salem||2.5 Lacs|
Suggested University For BSc Physician Assistant Course in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Himalayan University||Arunachal Pradesh||Private University|
|North East Frontier Technical University||Arunachal Pradesh||Private University|
|North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology||Arunachal Pradesh||Deemed University|
|Rajiv Gandhi University||Arunachal Pradesh||Central University|
|The Global University||Arunachal Pradesh||Private University|
Be the first to leave a review.