B.Sc Respiratory Therapy Admission 2021-22: BSc is a 3 years UG course. It is associated with the medical field and belongs to Allied Health Sciences. This course teaches students about treatment, diagnosis, management, and care of an ill person with cardiopulmonary and its related diseases. The B.Sc RT holders can get the vacancy in hospitals, and academic institutes, etc. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission is the best for admission to B.Sc Respiratory Therapy courses.
B.Sc Respiratory Therapy Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc Respiratory Therapy|
|Admission Process||Counseling after taking entrance test or direct admission|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Respiratory Therapy|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 Lacs to 20 Lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 3,000 to 8,00,000 Lakh|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent|
B.Sc Respiratory Therapy Admission 2021-22
- The admission process for B.Sc Respiratory Therapy is made through the merit of numerous entrance exams. Candidates having 60% insignificant subjects of class XII such as Physics, Chemistry and Maths are eligible for admission to this program. In BSc courses, access is open for the university based on entrance exams.
- Candidates can check the merit lists and get admission to this course. BSc in Respiratory Therapy falls under the UG category courses, having a duration of 03 years. Respiratory therapy is the course in the stream of Allied Health Sciences.
- It involves applying various technologies for the treatment, diagnosis, patient care to combat respiratory diseases. Respiratory diseases are problems related to breathing and many other associates. In this academic program, various functions of the lungs and practicing clinic hours are included as learning parts.
- Such courses have syllabus subjects like Respiratory Technology, Human Anatomy, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Physiology. This syllabus is studied in almost all colleges and universities in India.
- The qualification process requires a min of a 12th-grade diploma or similar. The marks needed in the science stream are 50% at least.
- After the entrance tests, the final decision of selection.
- The score obtained in COMEDK, SRMJEEE, BITSAT, UPSEE, JEE Main, VITEEE should be satisfactory. Students should appear in the counseling round after the written test too.
- Highly admired colleges to pursue this course are AIMS-Kochi, SIHS-Pune, NRI Academy of Science, JSS University, etc.
The course could be completed at affordable fees that range from INR 03K to 08 Lakh.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The initial salary provided to B.Sc Respiratory Therapy grads is rising from INR 02 lakh to 20 lakh annually.
The admiring working areas for graduates are Laboratories, Hospitals, Clinics, Academic Foundations, NGOs, Govt. Health Department and related.
For brilliant candidates, job opportunities are everywhere in the related sector. Some jobs are Respiratory Therapist, Technician, District Manager, Clinical Application Specialist, and Product Manager.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: The course learning mode is full-time.
- Part-Time/Online: No policy/choice of distance learning for this course.
B.Sc Respiratory Therapy Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Human Anatomy||Medicine relevant to respiratory technology||Respiratory technology-clinical|
|Physiology||Applied pathology||Respiratory technology-applied|
|Biochemistry||Applied pharmacology||Respiratory technology-advanced|
|Pathology||Introduction to respiratory technology||–|
B.Sc Respiratory Therapy University & Fees
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||28875|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||27850|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||26325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||23350|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||3 years||28550|
|GSFC University Admission||3 years||28100|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||28575|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th