B.Sc Social Sciences Admission 2021-22: Social science students can get admission to BSc colleges in India. BSc course is completed in 3 years in India. Delhi College, Maharashtra College, Chennai College, and Telangana are BSc colleges in India. They provide specialization to the students in different science subjects.
BSc is a Bachelor of social science program. Social politics and social economics are choice subjects in this course. After intermediate exams, successful students are applied for BSc. After this course, students work in health and growth development, social science, and NGO groups. After these courses, candidates can work in society.
B.Sc Social Sciences Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Social Sciences|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on the entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Social Sciences|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||2 to 4 lakhs|
|Average Fees Incurred||50000 to 2 lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks in the Science stream|
B.Sc Social Sciences Admission 2021-22
- The admission for this course is based on the merit list of students provided by the university or Institute. Most of the students easily take their admissions in BSc.
- BSc in Social Science is about understanding social issues and providing a solution for these. This social science course has a completing time span of 03 years.
- Social science is the science of society that includes observing the community, its inhabitants, their living, problems, etc. Community is the central part of human life, and if it is not managed correctly, then most of the processes in life are stopped. There are various phenomena of society, and this course provides scientific observation and solutions for that.
- Some teaching subjects are Gender Analysis, History of Social Work, Philosophy, Culture, Human Growth, Rural Economy of India, Individuals, Computer Applications, and Educational Policies.
- As in all bachelor courses, it also has eligibility criteria. The admission criteria are such that it requires at least 50-55% marks in higher secondary education.
- There may be a relaxation in the percentage for reserved category candidates.
- The Azim Premji University, Bhogawati Mahavidyala, etc., are some of the colleges to study social science.
- As usual different academies demand different fee charges, the however average fee is INR 5000 to 02 lacs.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The normal fees of the B.Sc Social Sciences course in India are INR 50000 to 2 lac.
Colleges that offer B.SC admissions take the entrance exams. While some universities like AZIM PREMJI University take an entrance test before admission.
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
The annual income of social science graduates is varying in the range of INR 02 to 04 lacs.
The top job appointments are Social Worker, Sociologist, Content Author, Economist, Anthropologist, Data Collection Officer, and Social Coordinator.
Such jobs can be sought in various social, financial, economic, hospitals, NGOs, academics, and other government or private sectors. Educational institutes and academies are also an option where these can be employed.
B.Sc Social Sciences Course Types
Political science, Economics, physiology, and sociology are the main courses in BSc.
B.Sc Social Sciences Syllabus
|History and Philosophy of Social Work||Community Organization / Work II|
|Human Growth and Development||Social Work Methods Laboratory III|
|Gender Analysis||Social Welfare Administration|
|Society: Structure, Culture and Change I||Non-Farm Sector and Rural Poor|
|Environment and Development||Quantitative Research Methods in Social Work|
|Introduction to Computer Applications I||Life Skills IV|
|Language I: English Proficiency||Any three of the following Optional Courses:|
|Life Skills I||a) Agriculture and Allied Activities II b) Education: Skills c) Health: Skills d) Child Rights e) Disability|
|Social Work Methods Laboratory I||vi) Social Accountability and Rural Development|
|Rural Economy of India||Human Rights|
|Society: Structure, Culture and Change II||Social Action, Movements and Campaigns|
|Working with Individuals and Families||Management of Non-Governmental Organizations|
|Working with Groups||Law and Social Work I|
|Community Organization/Work I||Qualitative Research Methods in Social Work|
|Life Skills II||Communication and Analytical Skills|
|Introduction to Computer Applications II||Integrated Social Work Practice|
|Social Work Methods Laboratory II||Social Work Seminar|
|Political Economy of Rural Development||Law and Social Work II|
|Agriculture and Allied Activities I||Social Harmony and Conflict|
|Education: Policies and Programs||Information Technology for Rural Development|
|Health: Policies and Programs||Disaster Management|
|Local Self Governance: Policies and Programs||Development Communication|
|Language II: Creative Literature||Training Methodology and Management|
Suggested University For B.Sc Social Sciences in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th