BSc Telecommunication Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The UGC/DEB has approved the distance BSc education courses. Some institutes and universities like Periyar University and Subharti University are offering distance BSc courses nowadays. The employed candidate of this course can apply for different jobs in multinational companies and government institutes with their portfolio as a lead programmer, network consultant, telecommunication engineer, and information security engineer. They can expect a high salary.
The DEB has endorsed the distance BSc instruction courses. A few organizations and colleges are offering distance BSc courses these days. The applicant of this course can go after various positions in global organizations and government foundations with their portfolio as a lead developer, network advisor, media transmission specialist, and data security engineer. They can anticipate significant compensation.BSc Telecommunication Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Telecommunication Distance Education|
|Duration||1 -3 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||Rs15,000 – Rs25,000/Year|
BSc Telecommunication Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunication as BSc Telecommunication Distance Education is an undergraduate course of up to four years that includes forming base grounds and advanced understanding of telecommunication operations as well as systems and their vast applications. This bachelor’s degree can be obtained through online education plans as well as other distance education plans in many parts of the world which provide many benefits and key features for its implementation.
- BSc Telecommunication Distance Education includes a combination of courses from the computing industry as well. Distance Education Bureau by MHRD has approved this course for the distance mode education in 3 years of education year. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
- Online education and distance education is becoming extremely simple and effective to be studied these days as many institutions have understood its importance and know that they will get wider opportunities through these programs. There is also no doubt that distance education and online education provide benefits to both the ones offering them as well as the ones who are availing them.
- The BSc Telecommunication Distance Education is the most combination and revolving technological field that prepares an individual for new coming trends as both internet technologies are dependent on telecommunication backgrounds that need to be understood if one needs to excel. Hence for all those who want to benefit a bit from both worlds, this is the degree program for them.
- India has long understood the importance of this industry and has started working since long with many implementations now already available. India is very rapid and advanced as compared to many other countries of the world when it comes to telecommunication needs, bandwidth, etc. Telecommunication prepares such ranged individuals all of which can be placed in the well-grown detailed industry The computing skills taught also make their way in the most developed industry in the country, the IT industry.
Students who have successfully passed the H.S.C examination from a recognized institution of India can opt for a Bachelors’s Degree in telecommunications i.e. BSc Telecommunication for online education, distance education, or for normal standards.
Approx. Fee Structure
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (Rs15,000 – 25,000 Rs/Year).
How to Take Admission for B.Sc Telecommunication Distance Education?
- Understudies who have effectively breezed through the HSC assessment from a perceived organization are eligible for admission.
- Submit your previous record and fill the application form.
- Add you recent data, and data must be unique and real.
- Send the form online.
Benefits of Distance Education in BSc Telecommunication
- Time flexibility: The distance BSC courses allow the candidate to learn and earn. The students can study when they complete their daily activities. This course has no fixed timetable. The students pursue their studies without affecting their current schedule.
- Low cost: The distance BSC mode has a low fee structure. The students can afford the fee easily. Its course fee in India is between INR 15,000 to INR 25,000.
- Earn while you learn: The distance BSC program gives the freedom of earning to their candidate’s Many companies offer jobs in different fields for the students of this course.
- Online classes: The students take their classes and lectures in the online process. They can submit their assignments and papers in digital form. The students can take classes in online/ offline resources.
Job Types for the BSc Telecommunication
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- Network Consultant
- Client/Server Specialist
- Lead Programmer
- Network Designer
- Network Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Security Policy Maker (Network)
- Project Manager
Credentials which Make Distance Education different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depend on university rules.
More BSc Distance Education Courses Eligibility & Fee Structure
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs19,000 – Rs27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs20,000 – Rs28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs21,000– Rs28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Economics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,500 – Rs23,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,500 – Rs 24,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,000 – Rs25,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,000 – Rs32,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs17,000 – Rs40,000/ YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,000 – Rs32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,400 – Rs25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,000 –Rs 24,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs17,000– Rs32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs16,000 – Rs26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs16,000 – Rs30,00 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,500 – Rs33,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs16,000 – Rs34,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 15,000 – Rs28,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Geology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,000 – Rs29,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs20,000 – Rs26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs22,000 – Rs45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs22,000 – Rs29,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs22,000– Rs30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs23,000 – Rs40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs26,000 – Rs47,000 / YEAR|
|BSc IT||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs25,000 – Rs42,000 / YEAR|
Universities For BSc Telecommunication Distance Education
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, These Courses are approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ans- Yes, BSc Telecommunication Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
Be the first to leave a review.