BSc Zoology Admission 2021: It is an undergraduate Zoology course. Zoology is the branch of biology that deals with the study of the animal kingdom. The participants of the program study the structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits, and distribution of all animals whether they are living or extinct. It is a 3-years undergraduate degree program. zoology is the branch of science which deals with the study animal of The criteria for this degree is that students should have passed the 12th standard in science with at least 50% marks. The interested student should pass the relative entrance exam.
- Those candidates who have passed their Intermediate or HSC (Higher Secondary Class) 12th class examination from a recognized Board in the science stream are eligible for the course.
- Qualifications for people who are interested in graduating with a B.Sc zoology degree are 10+2 level education in science. The student should obtain 50% marks in biology.
BSc Zoology Admission Highlights
|Name of the course||Bachelors of Science in Zoology or B.Sc. Zoology|
|Average course fee||INR 5,000 per semester|
|Average entry-level salary||INR 4-7 Lakhs|
|Duration of the course||3 years|
|Sectors of employment||Lab, Academic Institutes, Forestry, etc.|
B.Sc Zoology Admission Process 2021
Students can get admission in B.Sc Zoology Course on the basis of merit. The merit depends on the result of the intermediate examination. This form can be filled online. The institute then issues the merit list. The student then who passes the merit comes on the list. Some private institutes give direct admission.
What is B.Sc Zoology? How We Take B.Sc Zoology?
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
In B.Sc Zoology, We study all kinds of animal species. It tells us about the structure, embryology, evolution, type, behaviour, and division of all animals. This includes both types of animals like which live in today’s world or extinct in the past. In this degree, students will learn about the chemical process, physical structure, resistant to disease, genetics evolution as well as the environment around animals.
Syllabus and Course Description
The syllabus is breaking down into 3-years course. In this program, students offer all kinds of subjects. This subject covers all the required studies about animal species. In this course, we study the structure, evolution, types, and division of all the animals.
BSc Zoology Admission syllabus of the program is as follows:
- Life and Diversity from Protozoa to Porifera and Cell Biology I
- Life and Diversity from Coelenterate to Helminthes and Cell Biology II
- Life and Diversity from Annelids to Arthropods and Genetics I
- Life and Diversity from Mollusk to Hemichordate and Genetics II
- Life and Diversity of Chordates I
- Mammalian Physiology I
- Life and Diversity of Chordates II
- Mammalian Physiology II
- Environmental Biology
- Evolution and Developmental Biology
- Aquaculture and Pest Management I
- Aquaculture and Pest Management II
There are many jobs for a zoologist. They can work in different areas. These areas include wildlife, national park, zoos, aquarium, animal hospitals, and museums. There are more jobs like taking care of animals, wildlife experts, and zookeepers. Most of the TV channels like national geographic and animal-plant give lots of jobs.
- Those who have analytical, data-handling, and written communication skills can go for this course.
- The candidates who are interested in opting for further studies and have project management, presentation, and oral communication skills, are best suited for the course.
- The candidates should have an interest in animals their lives and eagerness to know about their evolution and development.
How is B.Sc Zoology Course Beneficial?
- The applicants of the program have a lot of further study options in a variety of specializations and with that qualification they can get into the desired work profile.
- The candidates can work for medical laboratories, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, museums, wildlife rehabilitation centers, etc.
- They can also go for the teaching profession after completing the master’s program from any recognized institution.
BSc Zoology Admission Employment Areas
- Government Hospitals
- Colleges & Universities
- Environmental Agencies
- Medical Laboratories
- Agricultural Firms
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Clinical Business Associate
- Botany/Zoology Faculty Member
- Area Sales Manager
- Medical Representative
- Online Tutor
- Nutrition Specialist
- Research Associate
B.Sc Zoology Colleges List:
- Arya Vidyapeeth College, Guwahati
- Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU, Delhi
- Mukand Lal National College, Yamuna Nagar
- Adarsh Mahavidyalaya, Osmanabad
Top Universities & Fees
|Universities||Approx Fees/Year||For Admission|
|Mata Gujri University||10000|
|K. K. Modi University||25000|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||30000|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. There is a different opportunity after getting a degree in B.Sc Zoology. Students can study to a higher level and get admission in a different kind of master program. Some of those programs are getting admission to a master’s in science in zoology.
Some students get admission to a master of business administration.
Ans. Physics explains everything about this plant. It is difficult to study biology without the help of physics. So as it has a connection with the plant. So studying zoology is difficult without the involvement of physics study.
Ans. The subjects that are offered in B.Sc are the study of technology which helps to understand the biological process. It also offered us the structure, behaviour, and kinds of animals.
Ans. There are different jobs available after doing a PhD in life science. They can work as an assistant professor in any institute. They can work as research in any related form, can work as a biological researcher and can teach zoology in the related institute. You are allowed to work as a medical scientist. They can be hired at any organization as research associates.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th