Burdwan University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Burdwan University Distance Education was established in the year 1994. It was the first of its kind in West Bengal. Since its inception, the University has evolved and developed. At present, it has a good infrastructure of its own. The University is dedicated to providing higher education to persons of all ages and sex residing in any part of the country. By clicking on the University website link, students can get more information.
Burdwan University Distance Education Headlines
|University Name||Burdwan University Distance Education|
|Location||Burdwan, West Bengal|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Burdwan University Distance Education UG Admission
Burdwan University, directorate of distance education BUDDE offers several plans and courses to the candidates at the UG level. A short and quick brief about some UG courses offered by BUDDE is given below:
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the BA degree is 3 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate who has passed 10+2 qualifying examinations is eligible to apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The admissions are granted to the candidates on the basis of merit.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Time: The minimum period of BSc courses is 3 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate who has passed 10+2 exams or has completed a three-year diploma is eligible for admission.
- Choice Mode: University grants admissions to the candidates based on marks obtained in the previous degree.
- Time: BBA is a 3-year course.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam can apply for admissions.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are based on merit.
- Time: A period of B.Ed courses is 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have done their graduation can apply for admissions in B.Ed courses.
- Choice Mode: University grants admission based on marks obtained by the applicant in graduation degree.
- Time: BCom courses are of 3 years generally.
- Eligibility: Candidate who has passed 10+2 exams can apply for admissions.
- Choice Mode: The admissions are granted based on merit.
Burdwan University Distance Education PG Admission
Many plans and courses are offered by the BUDDE to the candidates at the PG level after their graduation. Given below is a short brief of some PG courses offered by the University.
- Time: MA courses are generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who are having a BA degree in a relevant subject can apply for admissions.
- Choice Mode: University admits candidates based on merit.
- Time: The period of MSc courses is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates having a BSc degree in a relevant subject can register themselves for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admissions will be granted based on the merit of marks obtained by candidates in the bachelor’s degree.
- Time: The minimum time required to pass the degree of M Com is 2 years generally.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have done bachelors in related subjects can apply for the admissions.
- Choice Mode: The candidates get admissions based on marks obtained by them in the bachelor’s degree.
- Time: The time of MTech courses is 2 years generally.
- Eligibility: The candidates who are having a bachelor’s degree in technology are eligible to apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The University shortlist the candidates for admission based on marks obtained in BTech.
- Time: A period of MPhil’s degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate having an MSc/MCom/MA degree can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are selected for admissions based on merit.
- Time: MBA degree is two years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have completed graduation can apply for admissions.
- Choice Mode: The admission will be granted on the basis of the entrance exam held by the University.
Burdwan University Distance Education Admission
- Admission Open For the Current Batch, Apply Soon For the University Courses, The candidates who find themselves unable to pursue any regular degree courses due to myriad reasons undergo the higher courses of studies through distance mode. The Burdwan University Distance Education offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and other courses.
- At present, the University is offering nine postgraduate courses (general stream), two postgraduate professional courses, and four undergraduate professional courses are being offered through distance mode.
- Admission will be confirmed after the verification of the original documents. Before the submission of the application form, the all required and important document and check them properly.
- A bachelor’s degree in education is usually preparing for a teaching career or its related fields. Distance Education is the new and growing sector for the youth and those candidates who are unable to afford the regular courses. It is useful for working peoples and Housewives. The teacher is the main key between the Course and the learner.
The University provides the process of Application through online mode. candidate must have followed the steps which are given below:
- Interested Candidates kindly visit the official website of this University.
- The candidate has to log in with the mobile number.
- Candidate can Log in with an ID and Password.
- After login fills the all required and correct details in the application form.
- Apart from that attached all required documents along with the application form.
- After completing the application form, candidates must take the printout of the Bank Challan for online registration.
- After paying the payment of the requisite fee of INR 500.
- Login again with your ID and fill in the payment details within 4-days.
- Application Form
- Bank Challan – University & Student Copy. Admit Card of S.F. or equivalent examination. Marksheet of S.F, H.S. or equivalent examination and mark sheet of UG examination.
- Marksheet of PG examination (as the case may be).
- BU Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students). Caste certificate /PWD certificate.
- Aadhaar Card (as the case may be)
Burdwan University Courses & Fee Structure
|5,700||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE|
|5,900||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted at DDE|
|6,200||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at Study Centre|
|6,400||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted to the Study Centre|
MA/M.Sc in Mathematics
|7,700||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE|
|7,900||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted at DDE|
|8,200||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted to Study Centre|
|8,400||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted to the Study Centre|
M.Sc in Computer Science
|11,200||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE|
|11,400||inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted at DDE|
|11,700||inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted to Study Centre|
|11,900||Inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted to the Study Centre|
|25,000||Inclusive all for other University students who will be admitted to the Study Centre|
Burdwan University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|University Institute of Technology, The Burdwan University Distance Education, Burdwan||Burdwan, West Bengal||1999||Government|
|Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies, Durgapur||Durgapur, West Bengal||2006||Private|
|Durgapur Government College, Durgapur||Durgapur, West Bengal||1970||Government|
|Tarakeswar Degree College, Hooghly||Tarkeshwar, West Bengal||1986||Government|
|Khandra College, Burdwan||Khandra, West Bengal||1981||Government|
|Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya, Hooghly||Hooghly, West Bengal||1986||Government|
|Hooghly Mohsin College, Chinsurah||Hooghly, West Bengal||1857||Government|
|Chandannagar Institute of Management and Technology, Chinsurah||Hooghly, West Bengal||–||Private|
- Bankura Zilla Saradamoni Mahila Mahavidyapith
- Shyama Prasad College
- ABN Seal College
- Ananda Chandra College
- Suri Vidyasagar College
- Birbhum Mahavidyalaya
- Burdwan University
- Gangarampur College
- Malda College
- Rampurhat College
- Tarakeswar Degree College
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th