Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Calicut University Distance Education laid its foundation in 1981. Calicut Distance Education is associated with the India Grant Commission. This institute fulfils the need of many of the students who want to seek knowledge through Distance Education. Calicut University is currently offering 26 programs. of these 26 courses, 14 courses fall under UG courses, 12 under PG courses, and some diploma courses. The admission is given to the students based on their qualifying examination.
- 20 October 2021: The University of Calicut released the admission schedule for B.Ed Special Education. The registration process starts on 24/10/2021. The closing date of admission is 02/12/2021. For more details, click here.
Calicut University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Calicut University of Distance Education|
|Admission Exams||KEAM, GPAT, CAP, NEET, NATA, NET, GATE, CUMAT|
|Courses||UG PG and Diploma|
|Number of Dept.||35|
|Calicut university official website||doc.ac.in|
|Admission Basis||Merit-Based Admission|
|DOC-SDE||Calicut University DDE Admission|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Re-accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam||CU MAT|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft/Online|
|Address||Calicut University PO Malappuram District Calicut – 673635 Kerala, India|
|Contact no.||0494-2407356, 2400288, 2407461|
Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Calicut University UG Admission
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the BA degree is about 3 years generally.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams from the Kerala board can apply for admission in BA courses.
- Choice Mode: Admission grant to the candidates on merit in courses.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Time: The period of BSc courses is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed the HSC exam from the Kerala board of education can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The access will base on merit.
- Time: B Com courses are generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have not passed the 10+2 exam from the Kerala board are not eligible to apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The grant of admission will directly base on merit.
- Time: BBA is a 3-year program generally.
- Eligibility: A candidate must pass 10+2 exams from any recognized institute of India to become eligible for admission to the BBA course.
- Choice Mode: The admission of candidates will base on merit.
- Time: A period of BA Arabic is 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates will have to pass the 10+2 exam with Arabic as a subject to become eligible for admission.
- Choice Mode: University will shortlist the candidates based on merit.
Calicut University PG Admission
- Time: MA English is a 2-year academic program.
- Eligibility: A candidate who has a degree of BA in English can apply for Admission.
- Choice Mode: The University will admit the candidates based on merit.
- Time: MA Arabic is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate having a BA Arabic degree can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The candidates will be selected for admission through merit.
MA Political Science
- Time: Length of MA political sciences is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate with a BA in political sciences can apply for admission in the MA political sciences course.
- Choice Mode: The selection of the candidate will be done through merit.
- Time: The length of MSc courses offered by the University is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission in the MSC courses offered by the University the candidate must have a degree of BSc in relevant subjects.
- Choice Mode: The University will grant admission to the candidates based on marks obtained by the candidates in the bachelor’s degree.
- Time: The period of MCom degree is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates having a BCom degree can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The University shortlists the candidates based on merit.
- Time: 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
Calicut University Distance Education Application Form 2021
The application and admission process is straightforward and forward with the approach of online applying. The official site of the institute allows official application forms for aspirants. The form filing can be done and sent to the official heads, the director, the distance learning school under the given instructions, and filing documents. Can find the prospectus and details regarding the online form filing on the online site of the institute.
- The applicant first has to pay the application fee by clicking on the “Instant Web Payment System” button on the official website of UOC-SDE.
- After paying the challan, print the receipt of the challan.
- The applicant will receive a security code via SMS.
- After receiving the security code, go to the official website and click on the “Online Registration” icon.
- A form will appear where the applicant has to enter the security code and challan number.
- The applicant has to fill in all the required information correctly in the application form.
- Upload the following document.
- Your most recent photograph (JPEG Format)
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
- The applicant has to send a copy of the application form and also original documents for verification purposes to the address given below:
- The mark sheet or title of the intermediate class
- Challan receipt of admission fee clearance
- Transfer certificate
- Degree certificate
- The matric clearance challan receipt INR 65 and 15 towards the filing of applying form
- SSLC book copy with the self-attestation.
- 12th sheet with 2 self-attested copies
- Caste certificate
How to Apply for University of Calicut Distance Education Admission?
- The applicant has to download the admission form from the site of the institute.
- Fill the application form with proper attention.
- Attach all the educational papers.
- Pay the fee required by the university against the application form.
- Pay the fee of the application by using an online way.
- The applicant must send the application form by attaching all the necessary documents to “Director, School of Distance Education, University of Calicut, Calicut University. PO Malappuram-673635”.
Calicut University Distance Education MBA Admission
The course given at the institute is MBA Distance learning. The system can tak with its admission fee and application mode. The candidates have a clearance of 50% scores with the clearance eligibility in the entrance exam in SDE Calicut University.
- The MBA distance education at Calicut University is for two years.
- The type, of course, is distance learning and online learning.
- The system requires candidates to clear off their bachelor’s.
- The admission exam is to be taken in Calicut University MAT or other MBA eligible admission exams.
Calicut University DDE Open Courses
The institute has around 18 institutes that spread these courses and take in admissions. The institute is spread all over the world and has centers globally. The procedure can take from 6 states of the institute and 6 abroad centers as well.
The course can take from Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Sharjah, Doha, Kuwait, and other middle east countries. The methods applicable are B.Com, BA, B.Sc, and BBA, etc. BA English course is also portable.
- The courses can take as follows.
- Film Studies for BA English Section.
- MA Hindi Course (Spoken Hindi)
- BA Sociology in Life Skill Education Spoken Hindi
- Maths for Social Science in BSc Math
- BA Arabic Course (the socio-economic concept of Islam)
- Chalachithra Padanam for BA Malayalam Course
- BBA (E-Commerce)
- BA in Political Science (human rights)
Calicut University Application Fees
A variable fee comes up with the admission into the course apart from the tuition fee. The tuition fee can be checked in the above info for each course. To know the full Fee Structure of the university visit.
|Form Fee UG||200|
|Form Fee PG||250|
|Re- Matriculation fee||150|
Calicut University Distance Education Courses & Fees
The course fee is, in fact, the tuition fee. If another miscellaneous payment is taken, then the course will exceed a bit in the cost. The form fee, admission fee, etc., are concerned it will increase only by a bit.
|B.Com||3,380 (1st yr)||12th Pass|
|BBA||4,925 (1st yr.)||12th Pass|
|BA||3,160 (1st yr.)||12th Pass|
|BSc||3,380 (1st yr.)||12th Pass|
|MSc||2,995 (1st yr.)||Bachelors Pass|
|M.Com||3,550 (1st yr.)||Bachelors Pass|
|MA||2,995 (1st yr.)||Bachelors Pass|
|BSc LET||2,995 (1st yr.)||12th Pass|
|B.Com||2,995 (1st yr.)||12th Pass|
|BBA LET||2,995 (1st yr.)||12th Pass|
|MBA||2,995 (1st yr.)||12th Pass|
The candidates who will give their exams in the CUDE can opt for their results from the official site of the institute. The course of the following section will have their results posted with the other registration class results. The results will also be put up on the site for each session. Thus, it should always be kept in touch.
- Calicut University Distance Education site homepage can be checked.
- The ‘ Examination Results’ search and the tab are available on the page.
- The semester of desire can be chosen by link.
- The details and info of the candidates such as the reg. number can be inserted with the Captcha.
- The submit button is to be clicked on for submission. The result will show up on the screen after it
- candidates must download the file that appears as it will disappear after too long.
I can find it in the semester course system with the division of 2 units. Can be found Both of these results on the links of results for the official site.
The institute releases the hall ticket for the reg. Candidates for semester-end exams. The candidates can download it from the official site of the institute, where they must enter their registration no and birthday for the hall ticket.
Candidates are advised to always carry the hall tickets at the institute during exam time to avoid any confusion, and they must keep them along with their ID cards. The Hall ticket will be found with the given details:
- Name of candidates
- Name of exam
- Semester of exam
- Registration no.
- Centre of exam
- Birthdate of the candidates
- Sign of the student
- Details of the subjects that candidates will give exam for
The candidates that are from the SC, ST, and OEC categories can avail reg. The concession of the fee and merit. The payment of tuition fees and exam fees is also exempted from the course if Govt or public institutes do not hire them.
The candidates must submit their claims and proofs with the documents and application forms to avail themselves of the scholarships, funds, and concessions. The visually challenged candidates also have concession and exemption from fees as per their submission of medical titles.
- Govt. Arts & Science College, Manchanda, Calicut
- Govt. College, Malappuram
- MES KVM College, Valanchery
- Govt. College Madappally
- CUTEC, Koduvayur
- WMO College, Mutti
- CUTEC, Vatakara
- St. Joseph’S College, Devagiri
- CUTEC, Chakkittappara
- CUTEC, Malappuram
- Govt. College, Chittur
- SKV College, Thrissur
- CUTEC, Kaniyampatta
- St. Thomas College, Thrissur
- MES Kalladi College, Mannarkkad
- Dr. John Matthai Centre, Thrissur
- CUTEC, Sultan Bathery
- CUTEC, Manjeri
- Dept. Of Commerce & Management Studies, University Of Calicut
- CUTEC, Aranattukara
- CUTEC, Valappad
- Address: Malappuram (District), Calicut University, PO Thenjipalam, Kerala-673635, India
- Contact No.: 0494-2407227, 0494-2660600
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th