Capital University Admission 2021: Capital University turned into installed withinside the year 2018, beneath neath the popularity of UGC. CUJ is the first ‘Non-Profit Global University in Jharkhand. CUJ gives undergraduate, postgraduate, degree, and doctoral applications inviting packages withinside May each year. It is a private university. It provides different types of courses and others events for students.
|Capital University||Capital University Application Form|
|Capital University Admission||Capital University Fee Structure|
- 10+2 with PCM having 55% marks for candidate in General category, 50% marks for a candidate in SC/ST category.
- BBA Bachelors’ of Business Administration is a three-yr undergraduate application, primarily based totally on the insights of managerial structure.
- Any candidate searching for admission beneath neath this route is admitted based on the benefit obtained from their 10+2 examinations.
- MBA Capital University gives MBA, a yr-postgraduate application giving unique emphasis at the conditions of the control sector.
- Candidates searching for admission on this application should have cleared their bachelor’s diploma from any diagnosed institute or university.
- Capital University gives doctoral applications to the students, primarily based totally on offering different universities given on studies withinside the respective discipline of study.
- The route is primarily based totally on three or extra years of unbiased studies on a described topic, offering the candidate a name of ‘Doctor’ upon its completion.
- 20 July 2021: University announces the admission for all courses in the academic session 2021-22. Kindly check the details here.
Capital University UG & PG Eligibility
The rules for an undergraduate course like BBA, BCA, BA, and BCOM are as follow.
- BBA: If you want to study in BBA, you should have passed XII with a minimum score of 45% in the general category and 40% marks for students in the SC/ST category from any known board in the country.
- BA: If you want to pursue your bachelor in Arts you must have a qualification of 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% from any recognized board in the country.
- BCA: The candidate must have done a 10+2 minimum score of 45% for in the general category and 40% marks for students in the SC/ST category from any recognized. board in the country.
- BCom: The candidate must have done 10+2 at least a score of 45% for in the general category and 40% marks for pupils in the SC/ST category from any approved board in the country.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The eligibility for postgraduate courses is following
- MBA: Those aspirants who have passed their bachelor’s degree with a least of 60% in general category and 55% of marks in the SC/ST category from any certified institute of the country.
- M.Phil: You must qualify 10+3+2 and should have a score of a minimum of 55% in a relevant subject from an approved university.
- Ph.D.: If you want to pursue a P.H.D in any field, the University will conduct a test from those who have a minimum score of 55% in the master of any relevant degree. Candidates who have some research level will be given preference.
Capital University Application Process: How to Apply?
- Visit the University website
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Then click on “Registration form”
- By clicking on it the registration form will appear on the screen
- Fill out all the required details wisely on the application form
- Click on the button “Submit”
- Through credit card or Debit card pay your Application fee
- You will receive a registration number after you successfully submit your application form
- Must save the registration number for the future detail
|Ph.D. admission form||July 2021|
|Exam date sheet||Aug 2021|
Address: Subhash Chandra Bose Chowk Chitragupt Nagar , Jhumri Telaiya Distt. Kodarma , Jharkhand – 825409
Contact No.: 1800-121-1988
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th