CCS University Admission 2022-23: Chaudhary Charan Singh is also known as the CCS University situated in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a state university that got a grade of ‘B’ from NAAC. The university was previously known as Meerut University. The CCS University was established in the year 1965 and gained affiliations of UGC.
The institution provides M.Phil, PG Diploma, MEd, MBA, MA, MJMC, MSc in Food Nutrition, MCom, BLISc, BA LLB, BPEd courses at UG, PG, and doctorate levels. Interested applicants can apply for online admissions.
- Admission in the M.Phil not only requires clearance of the Entrance Examination but also includes the Interview part.
- Admission to MEd & LLM courses at CCSU requires an entrance test.
- The registration fee for the General/OBC Category is Rs 700, and for ST/SC candidates is Rs 500.
- Applicants for admission to an MA or MSc program must have a grade point average of at least 55 percent in the relevant field or 45 percent overall from a university that the government or the university recognizes.
- Admission to the MSc program requires a UG degree in a relevant field with 50% grades from a well-known university.
- To get into MCom, the applicant must have a UG degree in business or management with at least 55% of your grades.
- If an applicant needs to attend MSW, they need to have a Bachelor’s in any field with a minimum grade of 45%.
- To get into MCA, you must have a Bachelor of Computer Application, a Bachelors of Science (Computer Science), or any Computer Science from a UGC recognized university with a grade score of 50%-60%.
- Acceptance into the LLM program requires a 50% LLB / BA LLB degree from a university that the government recognizes
CCS University Highlights
|Name||Choudhary Charan Singh University|
|Established in||1965 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, MPhil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Application Form||CCS University Application Form|
|Fee||CCS University Fee structure|
CCS University Admission 2022-23
CCS University offers UG, PG, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, and PG Diploma courses. Admission for the candidates in any course will be based on merit and entrance test conducted by the University.
CCS University UG Admission
BSc Computer Technology
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Duration: 3 years course
- Eligibility: 10+2 level passed with 50%.
- Selection Criteria: To solve problems, increase efficiency, and help society, those with a BSc in Computer Technology has the skills to design, support, and optimize these devices.
BSc Computer Science
The university offers UG-level courses on a regular basis of marks obtained. Students of any stream who have previously studied computer science as an additional or main subject are eligible to apply for this course. It is a three-year course where students learn about computer programs and other things through practicals and theory.
- Duration: 2 years course
- Eligibility: Students need to pass 10+2 level with at least having 50% of marks.
- Duration: 4 years of regular classes comprise of the course, max. Six years are allowed.
- Eligibility: Those candidates who have passed their intermediates from any recognized board with the min marks required by the university are eligible to apply for admission.
- Selection Criteria: UPSEE clearance becomes the basis of admission and selection criteria for all candidates.
- CCS University offers admission to BTech in several disciplines. The following are some of the subjects that are given below:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Duration: The time requires for this course is three years within the campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: Those applicants who have passed their inter-level from any well-known board with the min marks required by the university are eligible to apply for admission in this course.
- Selection Criteria: The admission exam and candidates’ scores attained in the previous degree are kept the basis of admission.
- Duration: Minimum three years of completion while the maximum is of five years.
- Eligibility: Candidates that have attained the minimum marks put up as criteria by the university in their 12th grade can apply through the admission process.
- Selection Criteria: The applicants’ selection for admission is based on the marks held in the admission exam held by the university.
CCS University PG Admission
Some of the postgraduate courses offered by the university have been listed below, and Interested candidates can apply for admission after being eligible for that program they want to opt for. And the eligibility criteria of MCA, MBA, MEd, and MSc courses are mentioned in the table.
|MSc Botany Hons||Graduate from Botany Hons|
CCS University Eligibility
Eligibility for the candidates who wish to take Admission in UG(10+2), PG (Graduation Degree with specific marks), and Ph.D(Master’s degree with particular marks) have been mentioned in detail over the official Website of CCS University. Candidates must read the prospectus available for them before initiating the registration process of Admission.
CCS University Application Form Process 2022-23
The process of registration or enrollment for the new course at CCS University is pretty simple to follow. The students “who are ambitious about making a future of their learning in the CCS university” may have a look at the instruction below.
Steps To Remember: CCS University
- Before filling the CCS application form, the applicant should be ready with the 10th and 12th mark sheet/certificates.
- Recent passport size photograph and signature sure to be uploaded in scan
- Try to fill the online enrollment form steadily to avoid inaccuracy.
- Date of birth, gender, religion, and other details must be filled in according to the 10th and 12th certificate/mark sheet.
- The CCS University shall not allow admission in the presence of photocopy or blurred documents.
- Payment of the CCS online application form can be made digitally.
Stages: CCS University
Step 1: Visit the CCS admission portal
Step 2: Click upon the admission registration button
Step 3: Select Board, 12th passing year, roll number, board, and “I agree” button to proceed
Step 4: Complete candidate profile, reservation, contact, aadhar, and education details to save the registration
Step 5: aspirants shall get a confirmation of pre-registration of the application
Step 6: Log in Id will be displayed over the CCS admission portal; however, the password shall be sent over the registered mobile number.
Step 7: Update profile and proceed to upload photo & signature
Step 8: The uploaded documents are Photo, Signature, High School Marksheet, and Qualifying Examination Marksheet.
Step 9: Upload files, and continue to the next section of the CCS admission
Step 10: Enter scores of both the 10th and 12th examination
Step 11: Select course and college to proceed to the next tab
Step 12: Continue to the page for deposit of CCS admission fee
Step 13: Before fee, deposit preview your filled form
Step 14: Visit CCS payment gateway and download application for future reference
Instruction for Students
- Before applying, candidates should scan and keep their passport-size photo and signature in a size less than (25 Kb).
- The photograph should not be older than 3 months and use only passport size photographs.
- Keep your form number and password safe.
- For any technical issue in filling the form, students can call +91-7310979626, 7310774527, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org from 11 am to 5 pm.
- Mark sheet and Degrees.
- Transfer certificate.
- Fitness report
- Date of birth proof
- Scorecard of entrance tests.
- Community certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Aadhar Card
CCSU Contact Details
- Official Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
- Contact Number: +91 121 2763539
- Address: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
- E-mail: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.