CCS University Admission 2021-22: Chaudhary Charan Singh University is not organizing any entrance exam for admission in B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. this year. But, admission will be provided on the basis of interviews and other physical tests. The university will conduct entrance exams for LLM and M Ed courses admission.
The institution provides M.Phil, PG Diploma, M.Ed, MBA, MA, MJMC, M.Sc in Food Nutrition, M.Com, B.L.I.Sc, BA LL.B., BP.Ed courses to UG Courses, PG Courses, and doctorate levels. Interested applicants can apply for online admissions. The institute organizes entrance exams for some programs.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University or CCS University is a premier educational center established in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, in 1965. It is a state university that got a grade of ‘B’ from NAAC. The university was previously known as Meerut University. It is a UGC-approved university that offers many higher-level educational and vocational courses that are job-oriented. CCS University facilitates two modes of education, i.e., regular and distance learning.
|CCS University Admission|
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 14/09/2021: CCS University has released a notice regarding virtual webinar that will held on 15 September 2021 (Source)
- 14/09/2021: Applicants are appreciated for applying for new admission at U.G. courses. Click here to fill the application form online.
- 14/09/2021: CCSU has issued the pre PhD time table and extended the last date of the aforementioned program till 25 September 2021 (Source)
- 14/09/2021: Registration forms for B.Tech., B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science, M.C.A., M.B.A., M.B.A. H.A. (2 Years), B.B.A.HA (3 Years), and B.B.A. are released. The students can get the form by clicking here.
- 07/09/2021: CCSU has released the date of the entrance examination for LLM that will be held on 12 September 2021. (Source)
- 07/09/2021: CCSU has issued the M Ed entrance test held on the same day on 12 September 2021. The exam will start in the afternoon in the second half of the day.
- 07/09/2021: CCSU has provided the link to download the admit card for the entrance test. Click here to get the official link.
CCS University Highlights
|Topic||Choudhary Charan Singh University|
|Established in||1965 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, MPhil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
CCS University Admission 2021-22
The university is offering several courses in the UG program, and those who are interested in getting admission to this university can apply for admission online. The only online application will be weighed valid for admission because of the current situation due to COIVD-19.
CCS University UG Admission
BSc Computer Technology
- Duration: 3 years course
- Eligibility: 10+2 level passed with 50%.
- Selection Criteria: To solve problems, increase efficiency, and help society, those with a BSc in Computer Technology has the skills to design, support, and optimize these devices.
BSc Computer Science
- Duration: 2 years course
- Eligibility: 10+2 level passed with 50%
- Selection Criteria: Students who have required knowledge in relevant field can get admission in B.sc computer science
- Duration: 4 years of regular classes comprise of the course, max. Six years are allowed.
- Eligibility: Those candidates who have passed their intermediates from any recognized board with the min marks required by the university are eligible to apply for admission.
- Selection Criteria: UPSEE clearance becomes the basis of admission and selection criteria for all candidates.
- Duration: The time requires for this course is three years within the campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: Those applicants who have passed their inter-level from any well-known board with the min marks required by the university are eligible to apply for admission in this course.
- Selection Criteria: The admission exam and candidates’ scores attained in the previous degree are kept the basis of admission.
- Duration: Course period minimum three years of completion while the maximum is of five years.
- Eligibility: Candidates that have attained the min. marks put up as criteria by the university in their 12th grade can apply through the admission process
- Selection Criteria: The applicants’ selection for admission is based on the marks held in the admission exam held by the university.
CCS University PG Admission
- Duration: The period required to complete the course is three years within the campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: Intermediate done in the course of relevancy is req. to apply in the MCA course with relevant subjects
- Selection Criteria: UPSEE exam based entries are open for admission for candidates in the MCA plan
- Duration: The period for the completion of this curse is two years on the campus without failure.
- Eligibility: Those applicants who have passed their bachelor’s level with the min marks required by the university are eligible to apply for admission to this course.
- Selection Criteria: The applicants who have submitted their application forms are selected based on marks gained by them in UPSEE exams.
- Duration: The period of this course is two years on the campus without failure.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed their B. Ed level with the min marks required by the university is eligible to apply for admission in this course.
- Selection Criteria: The candidates who have submitted the admission forms are selected based on the marks obtained by the UPSEE exam.
MSc Botany Hons.
- It is a post-graduate level course. The duration of this course is 2 years. Those students who have passed graduation from botany Hons are eligible to pursue.
CCS University Application Form Process 2021-22
For the UG or Undergraduate courses like LLB, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BLISc, the admission is solely based on your Merit, which was made through participating in the qualifying examinations. On the other, all the UG courses except these are based on the CSS University test or the Entrance test conducted by the university. For CCS University Fee Structure click here.
Chaudhary Charan Singh also offers you B. Tech courses are for four years and the admission itself s granted based on the test score in the UPSEE, last, the finalization is done through counseling.
- In the Postgraduate courses, you will have to take the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Entrance test and the seat will be given according to the Merit.
- For the courses like MBA general and MCA, admission will be given based on the UPSEE, which is also followed by upcoming counseling.
- For the M.Phil program, the merit score is made through participating in the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Entrance Test, which is followed by an upcoming interview. Finalization is done after the interview is conducted.
CCS University Admission provides both online and offline forms for its students. Follow these steps to fill your form.
Instruction for Students
- Before applying, candidates should scan and keep their passport-size photo and signature in a size less than (25 Kb).
- The photograph should not be older than 3 months and use only passport size photographs.
- Keep your form number and password safe.
- For any technical issue in filling the form, students can call +91-7310979626, 7310774527, or email at email@example.com from 11 am to 5 pm.
- Download your form from the following site. Click Here
- Fill up your form with the required details in neat writing.
- Attach the scanned photocopy of the DD INR 500 and the documents with your form.
- Post your form online.
- Print out your form and send it to the registrar’s office.
- You can also buy your form from the main campus or any affiliated college.
- Fill your form with the asked details.
- Attach the documents with your form.
- Make a DD INR 500 in favor of CCSU.
- Send the form to the registrar’s office of CCSU.
- Mark sheet and Degrees.
- Transfer certificate.
- Fitness report
- Date of birth proof
- Scorecard of entrance tests.
- Community certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Official Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/ccsu/index.php
- Contact Number: +91 121 2763539
- Address: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th