The Central University of Orissa is One of the 15 New Central Universities Established by the Government of India During the UGC XI Plan Period to Address the Concerns of “Equity and Access” and as Per the Policy of the Government of India to Increase the Access to Quality Higher Education by People in Less Educationally Developed Districts Which Have a Graduate Enrollment Ratio of Less Than the National Average of 11%.
|Approval||University Grants Commission|
|Type of University||Central University|
The Central University of Orissa is in Odisha a Central University that is Provides Best Education in India. The Central University of Orissa has been Established by the Parliament Under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (No. 3C of 2009). and it is provided the multi-disciplinary course like bachelor degree, master degree and research programme in the field of management, science, computer application, arts, and education. and this university looking fully lush greenery. In this Article, Students Can Check the Courses & Fees of the Central University of Orissa.
Central University of Orissa Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 Years||9,850/Y|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] + Master of Science [M.Sc] (Mathematics)||5 Years||3,870/Y|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [B.C.A]||3 Years||9,800/Y|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||2 Years||3,870/Y|
|Master of Arts [M.A]||2 Years||6,500/Y|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 Years||4,850/Y|
|Master of Philosophy [M. Phil]||2 Years||14,850/Y|
- Prof. Sachidananda Mohanty (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Ramendra Kumar Parhi (Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology)
- Sh. Sanjeet Kumar Das (Assistant Professor, Department of English)
- Dr. Kapila Khemundu (Assistant Professor, Department of Sociological)
- Dr. Minati Sahoo (Assistant Professor, Department of Economics)
- Mr. B. K. Srinivas (Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology)
- Dr. Jayanta Kumar Nayak (Assistant Professor, Department of Biological)
- Mr. Prasant Kumar Behera (Assistant Professor, Department of Economics)
- Mr. Biswajit Bhoi (Assistant Professor, Department of Economics)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is University approved by UGC ?
- Is university offer Distance learning Courses?
- After Study in this university can I take admission in Delhi University?
Ans: Yes, But its admission will depend on the merit and entrance exam.
- Can I Pay Installment?
Ans: Depend on the university eligibility criteria.
- Address: Central Silk Board Building, Landiguda, Koraput-764020
- Tel: 06852-288200, 288210
- Fax: 06852-288225
- E-mail: email@example.com
For More Information Regarding Admission: (+91 7862004786 )